The Shadow Brigade Mess

DeletedUser

Put it this way, they don't know specifically that they are among them. They know that those types are around, but for all they know, they're surrounded by paladins, or everyone they see is shadow brigade. Exact numbers they wouldn't know, but they should know that those people are around.

Also, don't forget to send me your ability uses! It will be a 24h turn if everyone gets their ability uses in. :p

DeletedUser

Please remember, even if you have won, the game doesn't end until all of the shadow brigade is dead.

DeletedUser1180

Can there be two winners? If both have their requirements and the last kill completes it for both?

DeletedUser

Also, this last turn will be 48 hours for reasons.

Make the next 24 hours as aggressive as you can, get at each other's throats.

DeletedUser1180

yes, with some more of the experienced players. Seems like we need to discover some of the possibilities still.
So new sign up round? #13 for me again

DeletedUser

I'll open a new sign up sometime this week, just be patient. :)

DeletedUser

The wild card role+mechanics:

The wild card was a Rogue Brigade soldier.

The wild card could assault 2 people during the game. Both mystery kills were the work of the wild card.

The wild card wanted the Scout, Veteran Fighter, and Paladin dead.

Yanna accomplished this before Kbowling finished off the other players. Yanna won first, but didn't survive. Kbowling completed his objectives, and survived.

DeletedUser4232

maybe there will be more people next round. still enjoyed it though. Thank you Lermdig.