The tribe Shackled Souls has declared war on tribe Raven!

DeletedUser

ROFLOL
Any idea how many nobles I got? Well I think about 250, some attacks even with only 4 nobles (no further support), or 1 noble only, without support.

And well, well, very well done, got over 4000 attacks by S.S in total, with around 250 nobleman, and they only got 7 villages, now that's really impressive! <NOT>

Hey, Field General Acrobat;

Know how many S.S vills you've taken? For that matter enemy village of any tribe? ZERO

Know how many barbarian and internals you have? 269

:D:dip:I may nominate you for the Nobel Peace Prize:dip::D

DeletedUser

Hey, Field General Acrobat;

Know how many S.S vills you've taken? For that matter enemy village of any tribe? ZERO

Know how many barbarian and internals you have? 269

:D:dip:I may nominate you for the Nobel Peace Prize:dip::D

I second that nomination... ;)

And, as u6s5l. has said, we're waiting...

While I'm waiting, I'll go ahead and take another village of yours... :p

DeletedUser2368

Well, come on everyone, you got to give the Raven guys SOME credit......they are trying pretty hard to defend their obviously hopeless case :)

You know what, I'll be nice and take out all the Raven guys in K34 out of their misery :smack:
I'll show my results in a week

DeletedUser

Um, Acrobat.....

How'd you like that op? ;)

image.php

I know I liked it :p My ODA approves

image.php

And 5 more villages of yours belong to me....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

doesn`t matters .... we still r gona fight live the ones who don`t act like coward and espicially RAVEn who will fight for PEACE and HONOUR

DeletedUser

adbullah009, I suspect Raven will Rest In Peace very effectively, just like their troops.

DeletedUser

Raven, thank you for helping us see S.S's demise. You've done a wonderful job of destroying them...

DeletedUser2368

Ya, totally, during the Raven War, I lost 3 of my 39 villas....That Huun Huur Tu of J.F.F took.... >_>

DeletedUser

doesn`t matters .... we still r gona fight live the ones who don`t act like coward and espicially RAVEn who will fight for PEACE and HONOUR

Umm, are you sure your on the right forum. I think you may be thinking of some other game than TribalWARS. There is only honor in war here. This is not the sims...:p

DeletedUser2368

This is not the sims...:p

What are you talking about? The Sims is super hard! :mad:
You be all fine and happy, then BAM!, you lose all your money, or one of your people dies!

And don't get me started on Sim City! That's like 5 times harder than The Sims! TW is like Bingo in comparsion to how hard the game is to play!!!

.....lol

But really, it is Tribal Wars, not Tribal LET'S BE BESTEST BUDIES!!!! :):):) <3
This game is based on bloodshed and war, and it is true peace can get you pretty far up the ladder, but once your tribe is under the limelight, you better start training them troops and buring them NAPs. The only diplomatic affairs to be dealt with would be forming a peace treaty or allying with neutral tribes to fight along side you.

You Can't Be A Switzerland This Late In The Game!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um, Acrobat.....

How'd you like that op? ;)

To be honest: I really don't care right now.
This is my first time back on TW since a week, my girlfriend had a stroke a week ago.

My girlfriend and the kids are way more important right now.

DeletedUser

understood Acrobat, very sorry to hear your news, RL always must come first. I hope she recovers as fully as possible and the kids are ok.

CLick Here to Win - Co Player

DeletedUser

understood Acrobat, very sorry to hear your news, RL always must come first. I hope she recovers as fully as possible and the kids are ok.

CLick Here to Win - Co Player
Thanks.
She is recovering but she still isn't okay, and it will take a while as you may know. Her eye, her tongue and mouth are hit the hardest and they're still hanging. It can take quite some time before she back to who she was.

Kids are okay, they just need some time to adjust and of course it's strange for them their mother is not looking like she did 8 days ago. My gf has to rest much so it all comes down to me.
No problem, I'll take care of everyone with all my heart and soul....

Dunno when I'll be back, Sunday is a resting day for everyone over here ;)

We'll be okay! :)