The W4 Journey - A New Era

DeletedUser

thew4journey.png

The W4 Journey - A New Era Begins

Players:
playersf.png
Top Players Map: Link.

Viggosive (15:42) - Nice. Nothing to say really. Good player. Room to expand and he shouldn't fall anytime soon.

Aenima (15:42) - This player has been here since my last edition and should still be here on m next.

G4mble (TBS) - Nice position and size. Will have encounters with top players and tribes.

Tribes:
tribes.png
Top Tribes Map: Link

PERV (Rank 1) - Nothing really to say. They have a few decent players now, due to the downfall of Freaks. I feel that they will either need to make a move, if not they will run out of farms. They control K44, however are very condensed.

15:42 (Rank 2) - They have certainly improved by a whole bunch since last time. They have picked up a fair bit of Freaks players and has a okay position, easily taking K55.

TBS (Rank 3) - A nice position, however they are bordered by the top two tribes. If either decided to war them, they might very easily fall apart.

Ticket (Rank 4) - Nice tribe. Not so great a position... They have a few good players, however they have a bit of rubbish.

Misc.

An end has come to the World vs Freaks war.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow!
it's good you still continue this kind of thread, keep it up man and good job.

DeletedUser

Opps sorry. I'm copying and pasting from previous editions and forget to change some stuff.

DeletedUser

I like! Thanks for keeping up the work! Your images were blocked for some reason, but they're just the lists.