The W4 Journey

DeletedUser

Well as these forums are soooo boring ;) I am going to give you all a newspaper sort of . This should happen weekly (as long as I have the time) So, here it goes :D

Edition #1

Players:
playertv.png
Noise (Freaks)- Good player. First to nobles, good ODA. However he is a barb muncher Joking o_o;) Nice tribe too. No one will mess with Noise ;)

TheChosenOne- (Freaks)- Nice tirbe, however I don't know much about the player himself. He looks like he knows what he's doing.

Kauyon (15:42)- Looks like they doesn't have a good position, he has a 800 point tribe member near. Nice tribe, however he is in the most condensed continent. Lets just see who he nobles.

Enchanting Dreams (Freaks)- Good position. Looks like they have a few nice-ish targets around. First to academy, lets just see what happens with them.

The Hurt Locker (15:42)- Not sure, good tribe. Only one good noble target around, if he gets backtimed, sniped or can't clear him... he wont have anything to noble.​

Tribes:
tribes.png
Freaks - Nice tribe, good players, however with a Noise as a leader? Time will tell. Nice member count btw :D

Sparta! - Horrible... 6 FAMILY TRIBES??? *Yawn* another Sparta tribe?

Jackal - Same as above /\ Wont last.

Wars:

The recently ended "war" between HX! and Perv has come to an end. HX! demolished, but Dase is going to remake HX! (Dase :rolleyes:)

Misc.:

Nothing much happening. World only 3 weeks old and only one player with a 2nd village.

Looks like only two tribes look serious right now. (Freaks, 15:42) The rest I don't like the look of.

I'm not going to update this every 4 hours when someone gets a new village :|
Sticky will be appreciated (Not however needed) :) Rate it too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/Reserved.

And feel free to throw in predictions and things I may of missed.

DeletedUser

Thanks. Maybe next time I can get some interviews with the top players/leaders :D

DeletedUser

nice work buddy.except stop calling me a barb muncher :/

DeletedUser

nice but it hurts my feelings that you say there are only two tribes to be cautious of :( my tribe is Good :D

DeletedUser

Sorry, I alsO like the look of P7 and NOOD. If there are anyone from: 15:42, Freaks, P7 or NOOD. Mail me on skype for an interview sorta of thing.

<---- Skype

DeletedUser

for some reason my skype is acting up so just igm me or personal message me if you want an interview

DeletedUser2069

LOL Skype always acts up whats new

make sure you toss my teams name in your interview :p

DeletedUser

I like that news, interesting except im not in there yettt!!! :p

DeletedUser

Defender: Light Skull
Destination: I Am Your Worst Nightmare... (494|511) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 300
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 300

Haul: 741 1.004 1.745/19.920
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 13 to level 7
Damage by catapults: The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level 18 to level 7
Defender: Light Skull
Destination: I Am Your Worst Nightmare... (494|511) K54

Quantity: 0 0 710 25 448 0 37 37 1 0 0
Losses: 0 0 710 25 448 0 37 37 1 0 0

Haul: 3.524 3.138 3.878 10.540/10.540
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 7 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level 19 to level 11

some hit's on freaks, not by me, so goes to the person who attacked LS, unfortunately he is now banned :/

DeletedUser

Haha I've noticed, I'm going to be the equivalent of Donkey out of Shrek for you for the rest of this world :p

On Topic though: Spearnuke I'm looking forward to more of these in the future, and if you ever want to interview me then I'm here, just drop me a mail :p I must warn you though, I've been pretty sought after since I got my latest award. It was that really really rare one that every looks for and admires... can't remember what its called though... Robber Level 1 or something like that :D

DeletedUser

I've been pretty sought after since I got my latest award. It was that really really rare one that every looks for and admires... can't remember what its called though... Robber Level 1 or something like that :D

hahaha, lucky you ;D

DeletedUser

Haha I've noticed, I'm going to be the equivalent of Donkey out of Shrek for you for the rest of this world :p

On Topic though: Spearnuke I'm looking forward to more of these in the future, and if you ever want to interview me then I'm here, just drop me a mail :p I must warn you though, I've been pretty sought after since I got my latest award. It was that really really rare one that every looks for and admires... can't remember what its called though... Robber Level 1 or something like that :D

What!! How did you manage to get an award like that. I'll trade my level 4 Warlord for it;)
Back on topic, spearNuke i am very impressed with the quality of your text. I can't wait until next edition

DeletedUser

Edition #2

Players:
playersna.png
Noise (Freaks) - Still going strong. Doesn't look like failing anytime soon.

Enchanting Dreams (Freaks) - Got catted by PERV. Looks like falling behind a bit, but PERV must of lost a lot of offense, so I see him quickly catching up with PERV offense-less.

TheChosenOne- (Freaks) - Many 1k + Players in the area, no huge targets though. Depends on what he does.

Kauyon (15:42) - No good noble targets in his 7x7 besides his tribesmate. That could be a good thing or a bad thing.

The Hurt Locker (15:42)- One one good noble target near. Not a fan of his position, time will tell.

Tribes:
tribesy.png
Freaks (Rank 2) - Nice tribe, still strong. Good solid players, don't look like falling.

15:42 (Rank 7) - Strong, freaks only real competition. Lets see what happens.

P7 (Rank 10) - Like the look of it, from what I heard, it has good players.

Opponents Defeated

odah.png
oddd.png
Enchanting Dreams has highest of both, making him the first to 50k Total. As long as they fend off PERV's offense, they should be fine.

NOOD - Interview

Me (Questions)
schizoIIsmexy (Answers)

Quality. I think members are more important than i am.

I don't play a game not to win and of course I wouldn't be playing a game if i didn't want to have fun.

Pros are more deadly but i cant say im afraid of anyone.

Relationship. All of us(besides from a couple new recruits) are very close personal friends that i have gathered over the years from the .net server. Its harder to kill a group of ten friends rather than 50 people that dont really know each other.

Thanks.