The War for World 23

DeletedUser

We're now 4 months into this world so I thought I'd see how the top 3 (family) tribes were faring against each other.

A little disappointing if not predictable.

So the question has to be when does the world war start or are we all going to hug and merge?

TWC vs Tits
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

TWC vs TRBL

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 16
Difference: 10

chart

Tits vs TRBL

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser

From the amount of merging and begging to other tribes for merges, they will probably merge until they cant merge or hug anymore.
Most of them are all talk at the end though
;)

DeletedUser3135

When to start the Great Battle between top tribes ?
Fight! Do not be like the girls.

DeletedUser

When to start the Great Battle between top tribes ?
Fight! Do not be like the girls.

Funny you say that when your tribe is following quite a downward trajectory...

image.php

Also I believe war is brewing between TWC and TRBLC....

DeletedUser3561

Funny you say that when your tribe is following quite a downward trajectory...

image.php

Also I believe war is brewing between TWC and TRBLC....

Thats not exactly true, if you go based off of before when a (or several) large players joined they have grown, and based off the fact that the growth/recline was over a period of a week its not exactly a huge thing.

DeletedUser

Thats not exactly true, if you go based off of before when a (or several) large players joined they have grown, and based off the fact that the growth/recline was over a period of a week its not exactly a huge thing.

It is a big thing when you are reduced to 10 percent of your current tribe points in the span of a week. That denotes a weak tribe, regardless of any point differential. No one on ALIEN put up a fight it seems, save for Lord Ross. Everyone else seemed to just lay over and die.

EDIT: And this graph isn't even particularly accurate. Y'all are at 100,000 points, not the 500,000 that it seemed to suggest. I guess the game doesn't really take into account other tribes sucking that badly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3561

It is a big thing when you are reduced to 10 percent of your current tribe points in the span of a week. That denotes a weak tribe, regardless of any point differential. No one on ALIEN put up a fight it seems, save for Lord Ross. Everyone else seemed to just lay over and die.

EDIT: And this graph isn't even particularly accurate. Y'all are at 100,000 points, not the 500,000 that it seemed to suggest. I guess the game doesn't really take into account other tribes sucking that badly.

Im not in Alien, simply defending em because I found your point incorrect. Having been in Alien on a previous world at some point, I will agree they usually aren't very good with the exception of Ross, regardless, their downward spiraling points is less due to the tribe being weak, as I will assume (though it is unlikely true) that the core of them are not, whereas it is due to new members leaving. At the end of the day, the tribe isn't good, sure, but they aren't losing points due to necessarily being weak.

DeletedUser

Im not in Alien, simply defending em because I found your point incorrect. Having been in Alien on a previous world at some point, I will agree they usually aren't very good with the exception of Ross, regardless, their downward spiraling points is less due to the tribe being weak, as I will assume (though it is unlikely true) that the core of them are not, whereas it is due to new members leaving. At the end of the day, the tribe isn't good, sure, but they aren't losing points due to necessarily being weak.

It's due to them not backtiming any nukes. Or attempting a recap on a village. Or sniping a noble train. It's the simple things of TW that they lacked. The simple skills. THAT'S why they sucked. THAT'S why they lost 900,000 points in a week.

DeletedUser

LogIn is not possible

Way is not possible to login in world 23? WTF

DeletedUser

Looks like a world war has started, good luck to all.

Side 1:
Tribes: TWC, Tits, Tits2
Side 2:
Tribes: TRBLC, TRBLC2

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 15
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 327,814
Side 2: 82,213
Difference: 245,601

chart

DeletedUser3561

Side 1:
Tribes: TWC, Tits, Tits2
Side 2:
Tribes: TRBLC, TRBLC2

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 16
Difference: 136

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,199,970
Side 2: 125,540
Difference: 1,074,430

chart

Well thats gotta hurt

DeletedUser

That tribe tits needs training bra's to go with their Guy Fawkes masks.