theEND and ___

DeletedUser

LOL yes, that is the point of this war, right? You couldn't get the last two tribes to merge with you....so here we are.

:truelove:

And what have your relations been before now with theEnd? Oh ya, a NAP.

DeletedUser3239

yes thats right, we hug so much that we are fighting. we have already won 2 wars , this will the third.
how many wars has azrael and theEND won so far?

DeletedUser3419

Well you did merge our enemies into you so you brought this on your self good luck you will need it =p

Lol, you guys merged 2 tribes like people weren't nobling them.

I was nobling hayabusa turbo you guys recruit him, so i stopped attacking while i lost a full nuke -> he gets kicked and you guys say i cant noble him because its your area? just stfu

DeletedUser

I wasn't aware that a merge constitutes victory. Seems the biggest war you have won is with yourselves. Must be nice to have all those accounts merging. Always makes for a quick start and a big jump!

As for our victories...I assume none. Although we started a war with 4-5 tribes and we are pretty much down to 1. Although since merges count, I suppose we beat Azrael? Something you could not accomplish...and they were your enemies!!! o_O

Really we were just consolidating so you only had to merge one more time. So really I'm just waiting for my invite!

DeletedUser

All these sour grapes I am seeing come from theEND sure is making their WHINE pretty tart. You guys have been at war with Sie AQ since pretty much the beginning of the world and still haven't finished them? SMH.

Can't we all just get along?

DeletedUser

All these sour grapes I am seeing come from theEND sure is making their WHINE pretty tart. You guys have been at war with Sie AQ since pretty much the beginning of the world and still haven't finished them? SMH.

Can't we all just get along?
Oh the irony of Josh coming in to talk about people whining?

You're not even creative with it. The sour grapes thing has been used bro.

And up until a week ago you were with us...so you have been a big part of that war, and you couldnt hack it, so you left. The Sie AQ war was too much for you!!! HAHAHAHA

The only thing you have going for you are the moats around your villages from all the tears you shed while over here.

Although I must say, the forums are quiet without all your crying. Hope you enjoy this gem _________. This little lady is a real keeper! And clearly a bright one based on this post! o_O

Although the way you ended your post...seems like you really belong over there! :truelove:

DeletedUser

Oh the irony of Josh coming in to talk about people whining?

You're not even creative with it. The sour grapes thing has been used bro.

And up until a week ago you were with us...so you have been a big part of that war, and you couldnt hack it, so you left. The Sie AQ war was too much for you!!! HAHAHAHA

The only thing you have going for you are the moats around your villages from all the tears you shed while over here.

Although I must say, the forums are quiet without all your crying. Hope you enjoy this gem _________. This little lady is a real keeper! And clearly a bright one based on this post! o_O

Although the way you ended your post...seems like you really belong over there! :truelove:

Where to start? The "sour grapes" comment previously is was birthed my comment, so no, I wasn't going for originality. I was part of that tribe, yes. But I hated it there and after I left the first time, I only came back because I was asked to by a duke that no longer seems to be in existence. Your current duke seems to think that if he loses a larger player, he will threaten them and immediately try to put out an Op on them, as was done with me and 2 other members when they left as well.

You are wrong about my activity in your so called "war", I never participated. It was pointless and a lost cause for me to even try at that stage to fight a war with 5 other members against a whole tribe 20 hours away. No one could even get support.

All my crying was about the barb nobling. Sure, leadership kept saying that there was to be no barb nobling, yet I just kept seeing it happen. I raise issues with it and I get talked down to. If you ask these guys, I have been rather happy, no crying from me. In fact, I got the first noble of the war, granted it was against a barb nobler that had no troops at all. And that is the caliber of the players in theEND, barb nobling point whores.

Thanks for trying though, hope you make it out of this war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And how much support did you send? LOL like i said, you couldn't hack it. The war was too much for you. Yet, here you are talking trash. Cute.

Like i said, a real gem!

Please go be a muppet somewhere else. :smack:

DeletedUser

I really hope you guys have fixed your leadership. Maybe actually given jobs to people instead of just letting Fidel run everything over there.

DeletedUser

Well we got rid of some players that didn't participate in our wars. You know...the reason they're still around o_O

Or should i say that VA conquered them? HAHAHAHAHAHA :truelove:

DeletedUser548

Tone it down a bit guys.

Also, as has been said before, if you have any thoughts about cheating in game, you can send in a ticket, instead of bringing it up here on the forums.

(Cheating read: breach of rules)

DeletedUser

Well we got rid of some players that didn't participate in our wars. You know...the reason they're still around o_O

Or should i say that VA conquered them? HAHAHAHAHAHA :truelove:

I'm not sure if that was an insult. (chuckle)

DeletedUser

Also, as has been said before, if you have any thoughts about cheating in game, you can send in a ticket, instead of bringing it up here on the forums.

There is no cheating just a lot of crossed wires from the look of it (canny bit bitching as well) Both tribes have merged with others to grow. This merge to win is not just on w7 it looks to be a .us thing.

Tone it down a bit guys.

Really this is the best the forums have been on w7 and you want every one to tone it down :O might as well just disband the forums if they are to become sim city (facepalm)

DeletedUser3239

And how much support did you send? LOL like i said, you couldn't hack it. The war was too much for you. Yet, here you are talking trash. Cute.

Like i said, a real gem!

Please go be a muppet somewhere else. :smack:

And yet he had taken multiple villages in this war, compare to your own capture of how many ?

DeletedUser3239

Nope far from it. But you critise -josh about not bein able to cut it in a war and yet he has taken multiple villages already and you have exactly zero

Tough talk champ for a poor player