theEND and ___

DeletedUser744

Where to start? The "sour grapes" comment previously is was birthed my comment, so no, I wasn't going for originality. I was part of that tribe, yes. But I hated it there and after I left the first time, I only came back because I was asked to by a duke that no longer seems to be in existence. Your current duke seems to think that if he loses a larger player, he will threaten them and immediately try to put out an Op on them, as was done with me and 2 other members when they left as well.

You are wrong about my activity in your so called "war", I never participated. It was pointless and a lost cause for me to even try at that stage to fight a war with 5 other members against a whole tribe 20 hours away. No one could even get support.

All my crying was about the barb nobling. Sure, leadership kept saying that there was to be no barb nobling, yet I just kept seeing it happen. I raise issues with it and I get talked down to. If you ask these guys, I have been rather happy, no crying from me. In fact, I got the first noble of the war, granted it was against a barb nobler that had no troops at all. And that is the caliber of the players in theEND, barb nobling point whores.

Thanks for trying though, hope you make it out of this war.
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=vis><TBODY><TR class=r1><TD>002: Ivysaur (498|457) K44</TD><TD>793</TD><TD>Barbarian </TD><TD>-Josh [theEND]</TD><TD>2012-08-14 04:25:39</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That's a nice tone to set for your tribemates at the time, couldn't you find a 700 point bonus barb?

DeletedUser1580

Well theend and azareal have their opportunity to try to at least slow down va when GW was still rank second but they went like chicken and decide to nap them, after that we decide that the tops and more active players from GW should merge with the now ____________, and now they are paying the consequence of their decision ;):D

DeletedUser

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=vis><TBODY><TR class=r1><TD>002: Ivysaur (498|457) K44</TD><TD>793</TD><TD>Barbarian </TD><TD>-Josh [theEND]</TD><TD>2012-08-14 04:25:39</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That's a nice tone to set for your tribemates at the time, couldn't you find a 700 point bonus barb?

That 700 point "barb" was a player that i had cleared and been farming that went barb while I was nobling it. And before you bring up my 3k point barb, that was another player that deleted. I am not barb whoring. But thanks for trying. Next challenger?

DeletedUser

Well theend and azareal have their opportunity to try to at least slow down va when GW was still rank second but they went like chicken and decide to nap them, after that we decide that the tops and more active players from GW should merge with the now ____________, and now they are paying the consequence of their decision ;):D

Yup. At one stage we were under 15 members for a fair few weeks, and maintaining the rank 3. If tribes had've taken action, we'd most likely be seeing a different tribe at the top. However, that wasn't the case.