Theory - US5

DeletedUser

theory.gif

Theory - A US5 Premade

Theory is a US5 premade currently being put together by three leaders: Bcardi, Sir Sandrius, and Theory of Batman. The premade is currently open for recruitment. The following is the list of experience each leader has:

Bcardi:
I have not played .us, and am looking to get into it. Here is .net experience: I began in W40 for the most part, playing a bit more seriously. I reached 80 villages before I finally quit. I then played W49 in Haze, reaching 200 villages before quitting. I played W52 as well as Bcardi, reaching rank 1 as a player and also leading NiNi, the rank 1 tribe at the time. My account is still there with another owner at rank 9 (guess he wasn't able to keep it up :p). I now play as Lucaya in W58, and am currently rank 1 in the world.

Sir Sandrius:
I started off on World 42 of .net in a tribe called RIM. I lead there for a while until a tribe called Outlaws (I think) beat us. I then moved onto World 49. I was under the name TW Killer and then took over Knight Ed. I worked with the number one tribe, Deceit. I also helped run a couple of smaller tribes down in the South, as allies. I was in the council of *VLN* on World 49. I currently play US1 under the name Farrokhai, an account I took over. I play US3 as well under the name ***MostWanted***, and at the start I helped Nuts get to where they are now with ideas and analysis, as I was on the council. This may be the first major tribe I'm leading as a duke, but I have had past experience in playing in many tribes, as well as helping lead, and hope to expand it here.

Theory of Batman:
I began in World 16 of .net, in a tribe called ST. I became a baron, and have consistently been a baron. I played in a tribe called C² as a baron as well, until I quit when the world was pretty much over. I played in World 24 of .net as well, playing as a baron in tribes such as Storm and Deus. I have played numerous other worlds, but I would like to keep my identity a secret for the time being, since it's far more fun that way :D. If you know who I am, don't spoil it for others!

As for the member list, it will be announced as the tribe grows in size, at the discretion of the leaders. Don't hesitate to apply, we believe good players are made with a good personality, and we can always help you learn :). You must have, or be willing to learn to do the following (if you don't know what they are, message any of us and we'll explain :):

• Use Skype
  • Send good trains
  • Backtime
  • Snipe
  • Farm

I'm sure we missed something, so any questions can go below :). If your interested then add me on Skype and i will either refer you to the next stage or turn you away. Commenting here wont help thanks. (Skype)- phantomveil

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oooh, pick me!

Honestly, this is the most impressive looking premade I've seen so far, and it sounds pretty solid...

Adding you on skype now...

DeletedUser

Thanks mate, we have some more solid players in the Skype chat room. Everyone the team are great people no-one with annoying ego's or anything so it should be great :D

DeletedUser1214

I may be interested. Just sorting out RL. Will hit you up on Skype if I do decide to apply.

I may be rusty with not playing for a year but it should quickly come back to me.

DeletedUser

Im interested :) Also we need to talk about your premade on w59 XD

DeletedUser

Also remember to add me if your interested.

DeletedUser1214

Tell Bcardi I said hello

Good luck

^ Off topic ;)

Ok.. stalking stopped.

I added you on skype phantomveil, so I'll message you there when I have decided what I'm doing. (I already have you on my skype Matt)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser329

Good luck , looks like an interesting tribe . Also played alongside Bcardi , good player !

<3

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Interesting, seen Bcardi play, and he's quite good (which actually means something given that my standards are much higher than most people's), but never seen him lead, though that's not to say that I necessarily think he's incapable of doing so.

DeletedUser

Interesting, seen Bcardi play, and he's quite good (which actually means something given that my standards are much higher than most people's), but never seen him lead, though that's not to say that I necessarily think he's incapable of doing so.

Yes, i dont know if you would remember but he ran a very successful tribe called NiNi. Great bunch as well.

Good luck , looks like an interesting tribe . Also played alongside Bcardi , good player !

<3

Yeah he is, great player.

DeletedUser

I'm currently on an account with Bcardi in W58.

I'm impressed with how he operates - I'd recommend this premade to anybody looking for a talented tribe which is also a lot of fun. Best of luck to this premade - I'm going to be watching you guys (but won't ask to join as start-up no longer interests me).

Yes, i dont know if you would remember but he ran a very successful tribe called NiNi. Great bunch as well.
I'd avoid using NiNi as an example, as a word of warning. I was in W52 from about 3 months in, and the tribe was shockingly poor considering the amount of talent on the accounts there. Lack of teamwork - which was only the fault of the members in reality. But the tribe doesn't do justice to Bcardi's ability :)

DeletedUser

I'm currently on an account with Bcardi in W58.

I'm impressed with how he operates - I'd recommend this premade to anybody looking for a talented tribe which is also a lot of fun. Best of luck to this premade - I'm going to be watching you guys (but won't ask to join as start-up no longer interests me).

I'd avoid using NiNi as an example, as a word of warning. I was in W52 from about 3 months in, and the tribe was shockingly poor considering the amount of talent on the accounts there. Lack of teamwork - which was only the fault of the members in reality. But the tribe doesn't do justice to Bcardi's ability :)

Its a shame you wont consider joining us. You would always be welcome. We will be having a lot of fun and yes we have some big names in our Skype forum :p

Yes i played there as well in a tribe called KNIGHT. They were good but not as good as they could of been but still good. Shame they didnt last though.

DeletedUser

Ah nice.

I've been on homcgra1 since the account joined that world, give or take 2 weeks. I have too much to focus on currently between W39 and W52, and helping Bcardi out on W58 for his offline times. Otherwise I'd seriously consider it. Best of luck :)

DeletedUser

Ah nice.

I've been on homcgra1 since the account joined that world, give or take 2 weeks. I have too much to focus on currently between W39 and W52, and helping Bcardi out on W58 for his offline times. Otherwise I'd seriously consider it. Best of luck :)

That would be great, nice to see some old people that i knew back around the forums again. Would be great to have you on side ;)

DeletedUser

Sounds good and could make w5 a bit more interesting, good luck!