Theory - US5

DeletedUser2368

I am interested, but there is a problem, I don't have Skype nor a webcam, or even a computer for that matter....I've been TWing on the Wii for a couple months now. But anyway, is Skype completely necessary? I'm good with all the other points..This sounds like a number one tribe

DeletedUser1093

I am interested, but there is a problem, I don't have Skype nor a webcam, or even a computer for that matter....I've been TWing on the Wii for a couple months now. But anyway, is Skype completely necessary? I'm good with all the other points..This sounds like a number one tribe

How fast can you send a train on the Wii?

DeletedUser2368

Pretty quick, maybe about a minute or so

Edit: 1:13, I timed myself, and thats quick since I have to punch in every single numerical value on that page...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats not quick considering people can send 150 or 300 ms trains :p

DeletedUser

Actually some people can send 50 mms trains, with a noble from different villages.

DeletedUser

You have too br really pro though. I can probably get within a second if I'm lucky :p might go try that now.

DeletedUser2368

.......Have you ever been on the internet on the Wii? It is first of all pretty bad because there is no keyboard, no hotkeys, not even multiple tabs, nothing useful. I have to put in every single number in to send an attack(Troops, location), on a keyboard that pops up on the screen that I have to point the remote at, so I'll tell you, it is pretty fast :mad:

DeletedUser

Get normal Internet and a PC then, it's not really an excuse mate.

DeletedUser

Pretty quick, maybe about a minute or so

Edit: 1:13, I timed myself, and thats quick since I have to punch in every single numerical value on that page...

Winding up.

That's still better than most of Theory members can ^^

DeletedUser

I might be interested in this ... :) Some people I know are joining as well. I'll add you tomorrow morning :)

DeletedUser

hmm, when i got mail in w22 to join this pre-made i didn`t know the setting yet, so afther i will know settings for this world i will confirm if i`m in or not

DeletedUser

Seeing that Incognito will join w5.us only if it's a no haul world, there is a possibility that there won't be much of a competition on w5. How awesome would that be? :S

P.s. I hope something unexpected shows up ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I SAID "AWESOME PREMADE"

NOT AWESOME COMPETITION!

Yea, I noticed. But lack of competition would take away awesomeness of the tribe. As considering that it might not be in need to test their skills against reasonable level opposition, thus' it might not be held in high regard.
What would you say is more important? :mad: To have an awesome pre-made or awesome competition?