Theory - US5

DeletedUser

You guys still have spots open? I might be coming back to tribalwars...

DeletedUser

Very impressive may I say. Look forward to playing with you guys. Its gonna be a blast.

But we will still beat you <3

DeletedUser2629

Thank you both, your pre-made as well does look very impressive. This looks like its going to be one of the more competitive Worlds on .Us and thats how i like it.
Thank You! :)

The difference between mine and yours, is you made yours 2 months back......we came up with ours only 5/6 days ago! So, You are better prepared - You have the advantage in that respect. :)

BTW it is me, the other forum account was just a "recruitment" account. :p

DeletedUser

Sir Sandrius,
I tried to contact you on skype. I have never used skype before so I'm not sure if I did it right but I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm interested in joining your tribe and look forward to excelling in this world with you and this tribe. My skype name is Jaydud10 if you got my message.

DeletedUser

Hey Jay i know you added me on Skype i will send you an application to answer through mail here.

If you get it right i will add you to the tribe.

DeletedUser

When did this tribe appear for the first time? just curious...

DeletedUser

In-game or on here.

Also Moderators i'd like it if you could delete all posts up until now. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Joined 01st December 2011 - 09:16 <---- TW stats has the tribe existing since 9:16, which means that was the latest it could have been formed (may have been earlier)... world opened December 1st if I am not incorrect... so pretty early?