This World

Reaction score
I heard from several sources that this will be one of the most competitive worlds on .us

I heard that the best players from the last 10 worlds will be here... So I have 1 question...

Why is Sweeney and his squad here? I thought they just play the easy worlds to boost their stats and get quick world wins?

I'm just here for a good time and some fun heckling. Please no hate ;)

Hopefully the forums will actually be active

DeletedUser6081

Why is Sweeney and his squad here? I thought they just play the easy worlds to boost their stats and get quick world wins?

Why did you jump continents as soon as the tribe was made? Seems to me like you got scared and ran away.

You sure have the mass recruiting down, throw in a few sister tribes and start barb munching and you will be like every other noob tribe made.

Reaction score
I'm sure you're quite well aware of my relocation start strategy as your tribe made the same decisions. I let Sweeney and the boys know I was going SE well before relocations ran out so we could make the argument that y'all were too scared to play in our continent :D

And yes, I am a master of the recruiting. Spank is our Academy and PK is our premier-league Northeast feeder tribe.

Personally though, I am very against barb nobling, which is something I'd like to stay very far away from which unfortunately became the theme of us29.

DeletedUser5959

Here's a unicorn for no reason:

tumblr_otyz93QyAZ1rlo2ymo1_500.png

DeletedUser6718

I'm sure you're quite well aware of my relocation start strategy as your tribe made the same decisions. I let Sweeney and the boys know I was going SE well before relocations ran out so we could make the argument that y'all were too scared to play in our continent :D

And yes, I am a master of the recruiting. Spank is our Academy and PK is our premier-league Northeast feeder tribe.

Personally though, I am very against barb nobling, which is something I'd like to stay very far away from which unfortunately became the theme of us29.

Wow, I was just looking through the forums, and noticed this post. Even though SPANK loves to be talked about because we have some pretty awesome people. We do like to keep it honest, so I do have to clarify that SPANK is not and never will be anyone's academy tribe :) Now, IF LEARN would like to have a relationship with SPANK, by all means, reach out to the appropriate people and our council will discuss it.

DeletedUser6081

There isnt nearly enough trash talk going on.

You're all noobs, noobs I say!

TW needs a serious update on emojis. lol

DeletedUser2950

Been away for a couple years.... adjusting to the many changes... but are there more barb nobles going on than there used to? I thought this was a war game to fight each other. Are more players emulating Krijtje and barb munching for a win?

DeletedUser6712

Been away for a couple years.... adjusting to the many changes... but are there more barb nobles going on than there used to? I thought this was a war game to fight each other. Are more players emulating Krijtje and barb munching for a win?
Hello Mark! nice to see you back, and yeah some developed Krihtje - barb munching and turtling

DeletedUser7679

hey im an old player from W9 havnt played in years, played another game and my ingame wife was spank, what a coincidence, i was the great white hunter of grays so to speak, at least thats what krazymoefoe my little buddy used to call me, is psychic or ippe still around yup im dns old order hey tikey its time to play