Tic Toc Tic Toc

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thanks skid...
Alex, we are, like everyone, humans..so, we have a real life too. If i decide not to play anymore or if i dont find time to play, i simply wont.It`s just a game, i could easely give up tribalwars, if something in my rl became more important than it already is:) Now you see why we have some inactives, and you know i cant/or dob cant force someone to play a game for which he has no time:)
I play Tribalwars for fun and relaxation. i found friends here, and even if i`m arguing with you or others here, i know that i`m speaking to a real person staying behind the computer,so dont take it personally, and dont hate me tonight when you go to sleep:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks skid...
Alex, we are, like everyone, humans..so, we have a real life too. If i decide not to play anymore or if i dont find time to play, i simply wont.It`s just a game, i could easely give up tribalwars, if something in my rl became more important than it already is:) Now you see why we have some inactives, and you know i cant/or dob cant force someone to play a game for which he has no time:)
I play Tribalwars for fun and relaxation. i found friends here, and even if i`m arguing with you or others here, i know that i`m speaking to a real person staying behind the computer,so dont take it personally, and dont hate me tonight when you go to sleep:)

Logic here is broken. If you don't go onto the account anymore, thats when the account is inactive, it will have nobody playing it for ages. 'Some' inactives mean you have players who are 'yellow'. For me inactiveness means people who go on for low amount of times or not at all. If a player isn't on a account for 8 hours while he's sleeping, its not an inacitve account is it? theres still somebody who's going to be playing it while he's online. Sure the account is inactive while he's off, but then you can't go around saying that the account was a inactive?. Anyway, point aswell to make that the accounts (to my knowledge) were all online at the time of conquers, hell there were even snipe's. But can anybody see where i'm getting at?

Every single time we take a village, 15:42 simply dismiss it as inactive, Its not an excuse anymore.

DeletedUser

For me inactiveness means people who go on for low amount of times

When you play in 5 players, wouldnt you say that the rest are inactive?

DeletedUser2069

I would like to officially declare the end of this war

Great fight to all those that took part in the war it was a good battle.
Good Game an now the past is past lets move on in this world

Great job
War over PERV victorious

Or-el may lock this thread whenever he sees fit or just let it die out

DeletedUser

Yep, I guess we found out we wouldn't win the world when we were down to only 5 active players, hehe, and if you can't beat them, then join them...even the dark side :)

PERV for Victory :)

DeletedUser2069

HA HA
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE

We have strawberry milkshakes with licorice straws

DeletedUser

tihihi doberman you are so funny :D
i cant stop laughing...
you remember the mail to all members of TBS saying that our leadershipt is crap??? cause we stayed on the perv side of life?
you told us there our best people would merge to Perv and kill the rest... now under a bit of presure, you decided to disband your tribe and merge to Perv? the tribe you hated on so much?
i still cant stop laughing... i really like OSP but this decision wasn´t that cool :( ...
i hoped you gonna bash them... and it seemed so, in the begining...
and i am quite sure doberman and his 5-man-gang are just scared and searched for someone to protect them... you could have easily taken their villages and not their names...
to summ it up once more:
i tolerate your decision OSP, but i cant understand it.
furthermore i don´t like dogs...

DeletedUser2069

I made the decision for a couple reasons

1) after watching them go up 3.2 million ODD by my teams hands an gain what 10 villages in one day. I seen the defensive value they would bring to the team for the next war. At the end of the war the stats show them having gain 7.3 million ODD of my tribe while only losing 24 villages an recaping 3 of those 24. The war was going nowhere really nuke them one day spend 2 weeks rebuilding to do it again an little gain. Why not have them on our side they obviously are good team mates an will defend each other. So I want people like that on my team that will help each other.

2) The tribe was disbanding either way it was looked at. Did I want to see those guys go to other tribes an just end up being enemies an having to fight against them again another day an go threw the same things again? No really I watched one of my members hit one of them with 8 nukes an not even scratch the wall an when I looked at his ODA gain it was only 10k troops he killed. Nobody wants to see that in their reports and why would I want to run into that again when all that defensive power could be used to better my team.

3) they are active an they are team players, who wouldnt want that.

4) Cause I am O muffa fooffin SP

DeletedUser

tihihi doberman you are so funny :D
i cant stop laughing...you remember the mail to all members of TBS saying that our leadershipt is crap???...
TBS leadership is a joke, and so are the tribe for supporting it. Diplomatic victory??? Jesus, what crap :)

You are noobs, and will only have to watch how a real tribe win this world, because we will give it all for PERV to be winning US4 now, and it will be a pleasure doing so :)

Have fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1580

TBS leadership is a joke, and so are the tribe for supporting it. Diplomatic victory??? Jesus, what crap :)

You are noobs, and will only have to watch how a real tribe win this world, because we will give it all for PERV to be winning US4 now, and it will be a pleasure doing so :)

Have fun :)

Are you going to keep talking crap about us?

Status
Not open for further replies.