Titles

DeletedUser1446

Yeah i remember and you can confirm that you have "The Undertaker" there because you won a competition right? What was it?

Cheers

DeletedUser329

Me and some other guys were wondering why some guys like these have a title below their names without winning any tournement...

;) Check:

http://forum.tribalwars.us/member.php?u=3355
http://forum.tribalwars.us/member.php?u=231

I still defend that this server has future, but this is just an example that some guys are being 'pushed' by the staff.

Why not give the option to every member to have a title below their name if they want? [p.s: maybe in the user CP]

There is no-where it states you need to win a competition to have a title?

I gave the titles. Not sure what you mean by being 'pushed' I gave the titles to them because I wanted too, for a bit of fun, and theres no rules against it?

I decided two players a month will get a random title, for a month, for my amusement.

Obviously they will have to have stood out in some way for me to choose them. - In a good way!

The titles will be temporary, just for one month.

DeletedUser1446

A title is a prize earned for all i can see! What else will they be given if you win a competition?

"pushed" - Can we know the reason why Pervis got the title? Obviously he stood out in another server not this one but that is ok!

I just think - THINK - that people should be informed! Nothing more.

And by the way, "your amusement" sounds like a pretty lame excuse;)
Cheers

DeletedUser329

A title is a prize earned for all i can see! What else will they be given if you win a competition?

"pushed" - Can we know the reason why Pervis got the title? Obviously he stood out in another server not this one but that is ok!

I just think - THINK - that people should be informed! Nothing more.

Cheers

Pervis got one cos I gave him one. I don't need an excuse. :) Was just meant as a bit of fun. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We received the title as an advance on the server's gratitude for Our initiative to raise its standards.

DeletedUser1446

Mhm... The Forum is to "big" to try to raise the standards with just one thread:p But keep trying:)

I made my point Aliyah! I´m just happy i was not the only one that noticed it!

DeletedUser

Mhm... The Forum is to "big" to try to raise the standards with just one thread:p But keep trying:)

I made my point Aliyah! I´m just happy i was not the only one that noticed it!

Is better to you to shut up, if you don't you are gonna be the next victim of the Aliyah's amusements, she will give you the title of 'The Annoying One' maybe... :rolleyes:

In this end is always the same...

Do an announcement about this Aliyah, is better for everyone ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm just here to annoy u6s5l (or whatevs :p ) and a joke between aliyah and me.

DeletedUser724

I'd laugh when someone gets the title "The Town Spammer" or something like that :D

Watch it be me now :rolleyes:

DeletedUser329

Well seems this wasn't the brightest idea in retrospect. :rolleyes:

Thought it might just promote a bit of forum activity, but it wasn't my intention to give an impression of bias or confuse anyone.

Cheers

Yes, sorry, it was a lame excuse. Seemed like a fun idea at the time but not really an appropriate response.

Can I haz title over here too?

Nah sorry, you'll have to make do with your UK one :p

Anyway the titles have been removed and as for the random titles for the future, Or-el may work on that competition at some point.

:)

DeletedUser1446

Aliyah all goes well when we all talk about it! Perhaps we did a big storm in a coup of water also! Either way i hope that Pervis continue with that thing he calls Swords hitting Decency stuff:D

Take care guys.

This is my opinion about all this.