TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
When we were younger, we used to play a lot of soccer on the streets... However, it often was really hard to make teams because of the difference in skill level between the players. You had the extremely talented kids, the normal players and the bad players. Very often, the best players would call 'We will play us versus the rest", where it would be 3-4 good players vs 6-10 bad players, to make an interesting match. Very often, the good players lost due to their number of players, but on a good day these few good soccer players would completely smash the bad players who were with double their amount.

I think that is a good summary of the war that has just started on this world... TMBD vs SOI/V/Ether/R./Noobs

Before I continue, let me say something about each tribe.

TMBD:
TMBD is the tribe where I'm currently in as well. A group of players who have won several worlds, but (if I am being objective) the council does like a lot of hugging, which in the end didnt work out this time. TBMD will have a 360 degree front for this war, so will have to show extreme skills to stay alive in this war.

SOI & V:
In order to give my opinion, I really need to divide this into 2-3 groups...
- The good players of V are not only decently skilled, but are also kind and nice to work with
- The "normal" players of V are not that great I think, but are playing along well
- The "other" players of V and SOI are in my opinion not really good, and during our alliance I had a lot of troubles with some players although I never said that openly

Ether
I dont know that much about Ether, but I think they are a dangerous outsider to win this world.

R
In my opinion a tribe with a lot of potential, and a great safe zone for lategame once they get K44 for themselves. One of the top candidates to win this world I think

Noobs
I dont know much about this tribe either, but they have been growing quite well so far.

War
The war is too young at the moment to analyze it.

Since I have school soon I will keep it short, I want to wish all tribes good luck in this war. I hope everyone can keep it a fair war, and may the best win :)

2.pro.4.you?

Reaction score
Screenshot_1_zpsirtnotek.png

Lot of people seem to know what honorable gameplay is :D

Don't know what lies every tribe has been "fed" about us but eh.. we are here now! you just gotta love .us sometimes :p

DeletedUser6245

Disgusting...Tmbd declared war whithout saying nothing before. As an ally tribe you pass to Nap, neutral and war in the end....You betrayed you Allies and now try to find excuses. In any case there where times when you was so greedy regarding the villages from the map....You have planty now....I think all these tribes against tmbd makes a perfect balance...You caused this...By backstabbing everyone.i don't see to many skills in your tribe..

2.pro.4.you?

Reaction score
Disgusting...Tmbd declared war whithout saying nothing before. As an ally tribe you pass to Nap, neutral and war in the end....You betrayed you Allies and now try to find excuses. In any case there where times when you was so greedy regarding the villages from the map....You have planty now....I think all these tribes against tmbd makes a perfect balance...You caused this...By backstabbing everyone.i don't see to many skills in your tribe..

Don't know what lies every tribe has been "fed" about us but eh.. we are here now! you just gotta love .us sometimes :p

Just that. nothing more. im bored! 200 accounts following 5 liers! Funny thing will be if you all get rimmed

PsychoViking

Reaction score

You should consider your source.

DeletedUser

I may be consider as a traitor since I left tmbd for ether. But one thing I can guarantee you, tmbd never betrayed you.. instead is the other way around.. They wanted to avoid conflict with their allies but now I'm on your side so that's all I'm going to say.

DeletedUser6712

if you do not know whole information please keep your mouth shot... you are part of backstabbing tribe...

current leadership of vendetta is no better then leadership of spanks. keep playing your dirty politics cause you obviously do not know how to honor allies. always trying to wage wars on top1 tribe just because too afraid to admit that you are not winning material and you have to do something to break ally or try to wage war on ally.... the most epic thing is that players who were saying "man i will follow you through everything and everywhere" are first once to send nukes and nobles. even some of spanks saved their face during period of war. pathetic human beings who dont even understand how to play with loyalty....

P.S. If you can not keep your words - then dont say them
P.S.S. V(agina) players, refer to my in-profile for understanding who you truly are

DeletedUser2551

we gave both V and SOI 48 hours warning of our intent in which i spent that whole time trying my hardest to making things work. we did not betray but we are/were ready to fight if needed, now if we want to talk about dishonesty lets take a look at your leaders. V first approached R/Ether about betraying TMBD alliance, in which we were tipped off so we contacted V right away trying to fix this. during this time Ether/R had both been very adamant about wanting to attack V, even though we showed hesitancy. in the end we began by not attacking V but only SOI as a warning that time was up, and within a hour V/Ether/R/Noobs/Starks all declared war on us. i admit that was smart diplomatic play by V council but not very honorable
e92a66
http://prntscr.com/e92a66
so dont say we backstabbed everyone lol

DeletedUser6754

Just one consideration, beating that TMBD is taking HAHAHAH Massacre
21c716423c9b40dda7f6bc541269b03e.png

DeletedUser6713

Just one consideration, beating that TMBD is taking HAHAHAH Massacre
21c716423c9b40dda7f6bc541269b03e.png

Doesnt matter how this world ends. Your behaviour and way of playing this game will haunt you until the end of tribalwars.us . I recomend you all to create an new account in future worlds, beacuse we will be searching for you all

DeletedUser6754

I am not on the advice of my tribe, so I do not know what happened politically. But I think that regardless of policies, the TMBD should define and face the enemies. But they are not sketching a reaction, what is happening? Where are the coordinated attacks?
I confess that so far I do not understand.

DeletedUser6755

I have for some time just been a silent observer of the forums, but reading two different threads of the banter has triggered a desire to respond. I also noticed that some responses I saw the other day have been removed. I do not know if this is because the authors chose to remove them or the moderators felt it was necessary.

First, there are accusations going back and forth about who betrayed who. I am not on the council so I do not know the minute details. However, I do know that the members of TMBD were told that the alliance would drop with a 48-hour period of peace following. This didn’t appear to happen.

Also, right before -=V=- declared war, a joint forum was shared which showed the leaders from TMBD, both Ether tribes as well as -R-‘s family tribes discussing and agreeing upon joining forces to attack the -=V=- and S.o.I. tribes after the 48 hours from the time the alliance was dropped. When the time came, -=V=- declared war and both Ether tribes as well as -R- and their family tribe joined the war against TMBD. This was also followed by some smaller tribes jumping on the bandwagon.

Yes, it does seem “unfair” that there are 10 tribes versus 2. However, it would have still been that ratio if everything had gone as per the agreed upon plan where the tribes would be ganging up on -=V=- and S.o.I., the difference being that TMBD would have been on the side of the 10 instead of the side of the 2.

I honestly don’t know who betrayed who, but I can say that from my point of view everyone is guilty in some shape or form, including Vendetta’s placement of Striker9999 in TMBD for the purpose of spying. Really? Accusations of dishonor between alliances while using a spy. Can you really trust him? If he’s willing to spy on one tribe and brag about it, he’s willing to spy on you.

During my short time that I have been on the U.S. server, I have been shocked by the amount of treachery I have seen. Yes, these things happen on .net. However, it seems to be more prevalent here; maybe this is due to the smaller sized worlds.

I also took notice of a comment that a person cannot win by playing with integrity. If this win at all costs attitude is really who the players are, I would hate to see how they act in real life. Is it really worth lowering yourself to substandard human behavior?

Second, the self-righteousness and arrogant behavior in the external forums on both sides is quite frustrating. Telling the enemy tribes to attack your weaker players so you can show your worth is dumb. On the other hand, bragging about how great you are when the ratio of tribes at war is 5:1. When you take into an account that ratio when evaluating villages lost and gained, it is equal. If the fight was an equal number of tribes on both sides, I believe those numbers of the villages lost and gained would be worthy of praise.

In conclusion, whatever the outcome, the players who have chosen treachery over an honest game of strategy have killed the fun of the game.

DeletedUser6754

Whoever thinks the fun of this game lies in lying, cheating, being alone in politics, will never feel the true emotion of this game.

To all the idiots involved in this, of all the tribes, on both sides of the war, know that I despise them

DeletedUser6694

love, anything to say about leaveing your tribe ans supposedly harrasing a member? you talk honour but i hear you have none