TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Since no one is posting anymore, time to bring up some arguments ^^

What do you guys think of TMBD who is recruiting everyone of the enemy to win this world?

2.pro.4.you?

Reaction score
Didn't you guys notice that we are bunch of noobs yet?

You should know by now, that's all we are!
Even kurn noticed it.. he is telling everyone that i'm using some kind of a bot for ages now!

DeletedUser6196

Lol
How can you name our opposite tribes "good", if players change their side of war? Would you like to leave tribe and move to enemy if you like your tribe and your tribe is "better" than opposite one?
And idk anything about whats going in Vs, but if players leave it, it is enough for me to make an opinion.
And how much guys can you name who left tmbd to enemy side? I can name only one.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Aren't you the one who left his account and co-player in TMBD to co-play an account in Vendetta?

I left TMBD because I didnt have fun anymore, partly because of the recruit to win ;) Zoe also told me she didnt agree with how it was going in TMBD, and some others as well :)

But hey, my strategy worked, there is activity here again:cool:

DeletedUser6770

I left TMBD because I didnt have fun anymore, partly because of the recruit to win ;) Zoe also told me she didnt agree with how it was going in TMBD, and some others as well :)

I think you left since you thought TMBD would lose, well seems like the tides have turned. I for sure know of one player that won´t be coming back to TMBD.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
I think you left since you thought TMBD would lose, well seems like the tides have turned. I for sure know of one player that won´t be coming back to TMBD.

Haha,
We were still the biggest tribe when I left, so no...
And yeah TMBD is looking strong at the moment, but V is still ahead in the war by around 80 villages, and if you count all sister tribes together its completely even (around 3.3mil both) :)
So next months going to be exciting :D

DeletedUser

Did she leave for the enemy or did she stay and work through her problems with whatever was going on?

No tribe will ever be 100% perfect until there are perfect people playing. There will always be problems. The best solution is to work through them when possible. When not possible, don't jump to the enemy, just leave. It just doesn't make you look good when you switch sides and trash talk your former tribe.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Did she leave for the enemy or did she stay and work through her problems with whatever was going on?

No tribe will ever be 100% perfect until there are perfect people playing. There will always be problems. The best solution is to work through them when possible. When not possible, don't jump to the enemy, just leave. It just doesn't make you look good when you switch sides and trash talk your former tribe.

We both fixed our problems in our own way, and were both happy now ;)

Which account are you btw? ;)

DeletedUser6791

Side 1:
Tribes: TMBD, TMBD-1, TMBD-2
Side 2:
Tribes: -=V=-, =-V-=, Out, S.o.I.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 646
Side 2: 651
Difference: 5

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89
Side 2: 98
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,072,685
Side 2: 2,130,250
Difference: 57,565

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 510,764
Side 2: 463,900
Difference: 46,864

chart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: TMBD, TMBD-1, TMBD-2
Side 2:
Tribes: -=V=-, =-V-=, Out, S.o.I.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 167
Difference: 68

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 19
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 414,098
Side 2: 682,494
Difference: 268,396

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 214,949
Side 2: 96,802
Difference: 118,147

chart

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
K54 is more TMBD k45 is fully TMBD and 55&44 are slightly in V favor...

So its BS what you are saying bud ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K54 is more TMBD k45 is fully TMBD and 55&44 are slightly in V favor...

So its BS what you are saying bud ;)
The V families fill up 3 continents while TMBD families fill up mostly K45 and are concentrated in the core. However, when you add up the number of villages in each family, they're about even. So if you're looking at location on the map, he is correct about V "owning" 3 continents. If you're looking at the village numbers, then you would be correct. It's all a matter of perspective.

DeletedUser6791

Literally if you just go to the self updating maps, it shows that TMBD has dominance over two continents.

But again, that doesn't paint the full picture. With the world being just 4 continents big, that doesn't mean much.

Looks about half to me:
Blue:
=-V-=
-=V=-
S.o.I.
Out

White:
TMBD
TMBD-1
TMBD-2
(X_x)
x_X

us27

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6793

Damn dont put us in same hat with anyone... we are not with tmbd or V, we play on our own

DeletedUser6791

Damn dont put us in same hat with anyone... we are not with tmbd or V, we play on our own

Didn't know that :) Good to know there are still tribes out there that aren't part of this big war.