Top 10 tribes.

DeletedUser

Well here:
<table class="vis" id="ally_ranking_table" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="lit"><td class="lit-item">1</td><td class="lit-item">IDC</td><td class="lit-item">25.933</td><td class="lit-item">26.909</td><td class="lit-item">44</td><td class="lit-item">612</td><td class="lit-item">45</td><td class="lit-item">598</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">2</td><td class="lit-item">DGSoWR</td><td class="lit-item">15.079</td><td class="lit-item">19.735</td><td class="lit-item">60</td><td class="lit-item">329</td><td class="lit-item">60</td><td class="lit-item">329</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">3</td><td class="lit-item">CREED</td><td class="lit-item">14.843</td><td class="lit-item">18.760</td><td class="lit-item">60</td><td class="lit-item">313</td><td class="lit-item">60</td><td class="lit-item">313</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">4</td><td class="lit-item">Undead</td><td class="lit-item">13.882</td><td class="lit-item">16.123</td><td class="lit-item">51</td><td class="lit-item">316</td><td class="lit-item">51</td><td class="lit-item">316</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">5</td><td class="lit-item">Friend</td><td class="lit-item">13.590</td><td class="lit-item">17.541</td><td class="lit-item">58</td><td class="lit-item">302</td><td class="lit-item">58</td><td class="lit-item">302</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">6</td><td class="lit-item">I.B</td><td class="lit-item">13.183</td><td class="lit-item">13.508</td><td class="lit-item">43</td><td class="lit-item">314</td><td class="lit-item">43</td><td class="lit-item">314</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">7</td><td class="lit-item">NSNR</td><td class="lit-item">13.013</td><td class="lit-item">14.070</td><td class="lit-item">47</td><td class="lit-item">299</td><td class="lit-item">47</td><td class="lit-item">299</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">8</td><td class="lit-item">PL.</td><td class="lit-item">12.626</td><td class="lit-item">15.932</td><td class="lit-item">59</td><td class="lit-item">270</td><td class="lit-item">59</td><td class="lit-item">270</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">9</td><td class="lit-item">FLM</td><td class="lit-item">12.509</td><td class="lit-item">13.710</td><td class="lit-item">48</td><td class="lit-item">286</td><td class="lit-item">48</td><td class="lit-item">286</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">10</td><td class="lit-item">Ghost</td><td class="lit-item">10.970</td><td class="lit-item">11.628</td><td class="lit-item">46</td><td class="lit-item">253</td><td class="lit-item">46</td><td class="lit-item">253</td></tr></tbody></table>
I don't think I have a very high opinion of any of these tribes but the world is new. You can't really say much about anyone yet since there's been no fighting, practically.

Although I'm slightly biased, even without the rank 1 and 2 players, IDC would be well out of reach of the other tribes.

DeletedUser

Why IDC will still be on top when ever you start this thread

DeletedUser

:r:
First of all, I would like to say that i am new to the server and in theory " a noob"
this means i dont know anybody nor the premade players that came from other worlds.

These are all opinionated statements of a "noob" so please be gentle:truelove:

1 IDC -Held its place for quite a while and is proving itself day by day. Awesome members and OD so far has been great. Needs to boot some members tho. All in all, great spread and lovely start up. the Dream team

2 CREED -leader is apparently PAs wiith the current rank 1. Looks like a mass recruiter tribe who boots poeple for better replacements. Cant tell much but, bad spread.

3 DGSoWR -Decent tribe with a wierd recruitment process. Seems to MR. Mysteriously able to gain rank 4 in OD as tribe which is suprising for its wide tribal member skill range.

4 Friend - Decent leadership, but just as most of the current top ten tribes, seems to have a mysterious spread and recruitment process. Would surely rise in ranks in the near future for sure.

5 I.B -Notable leaders from other worlds and Decent OD. Spread is also decent. Future rank 2 or 3 If all goes well.

6 FLM -apparently from w5 players but seems to big for a premade. Leaders are also questionable. If you are a new player wanting to learn about TW and how it works. This probly would be a good tribe for you. Will go down in ranks soon.

7 NSNR - The OD says it all. Future top5 tribe for sure with a good membership list. A future contender in the long run. Notable ;)

8 -GB- -The german brigade that shows promise. Another promising tribe that will soon join the top 5. Amazing spread and looks like a premade. Watch out for them.

9 PL. -Decent OD and pretty much it. Seems to be over mass recrutiing and possibly going out to disband anytime soon. Meat shield tribes.

10 Ghost -Decent OD and rank probly due to its leadership. Promising players and a decent spread. will go up in ranks soon for sure.

Other tribes to watch out for:

XIII - very promising tribe with a top notch OD for its # of members. Seems to be organized and tryng not to attracting attention. A merge with another potential tribe will prove to be quite advantageous

LEGEND - could be a premade but who cares? They seem organized and the spread is superb. Potential to be in rank 8-10

Trance - the premade that seems to rival IDC. By the way things are going, they wil need a merger to be able to pose a threat.

---be nice to me <3
most opinions were based on this world stats alone and most of it from awards quality

DeletedUser

Personally this is what I expect will happen.

IDC will lose members out of boredom due to lack of competition. People in IDC will no doubt complain about the lack of competition - as has been done on previous .us worlds by this team.

A repeat of US3 will likely happen, where X-Men formed due to people being formed of the fact that this same team just recruits the people it thinks is best before and early in to the world, in order to ensure a world win if possible without having to fight.

It's not a good look for the server when you have tribes led by the staff who try to kill every .us world as fast as they can. Who would join a world with very few players and no real competition in it from the very start of the world?

The above is the main reason why I wouldn't join this .us world, or this team. As I already saw this coming before the world began.

[3/17/2012 1:07:30 AM] Caleb: hey, we're doing a premade on us6
[3/17/2012 1:07:46 AM] Caleb: if you want to play let me know, but people want you in just for your pnp capabilities :D
[3/17/2012 1:18:58 AM] ~Googly~: Er
[3/17/2012 1:19:07 AM] ~Googly~: Care to give me more information?
[3/17/2012 1:21:16 AM] Caleb: Matt is leading
[3/17/2012 1:21:29 AM] Caleb: has a lot of good players, people that arent going to cause problems
[3/17/2012 1:21:56 AM] Caleb: basically all i know as of now D: i just got thrown into it
[3/17/2012 1:22:04 AM] Caleb: im coplaying matt with footloose and tedeni
[3/17/2012 1:22:09 AM] ~Googly~: Welllll
[3/17/2012 1:22:23 AM] ~Googly~: If I were to see a picture of you wearing nothing but your boxers I'd definitely say yes
[3/17/2012 1:22:29 AM] ~Googly~: Otherwise it's just an unlikely I'll think about it
[3/17/2012 1:22:30 AM] ~Googly~: (bandit)
[3/17/2012 1:32:27 AM] ~Googly~: ~Googly~ has an effective way of getting out of joining new worlds without it being his fault
[3/17/2012 1:32:30 AM] ~Googly~: (chuckle)
[3/17/2012 1:32:48 AM] Caleb: :<
[3/17/2012 1:32:52 AM] Caleb: just do pnp you (rude word :O)
[3/17/2012 1:33:14 AM] ~Googly~: might just troll Smash or w/e the tribe will be called for fun
[3/17/2012 1:33:35 AM] Caleb: you dumb (rude word :O)
[3/17/2012 1:33:36 AM] Caleb: D:

Just my two cents!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IDC seems to go very good, they will keep there place for a long time! :)

DeletedUser

Personally this is what I expect will happen.

IDC will lose members out of boredom due to lack of competition. People in IDC will no doubt complain about the lack of competition - as has been done on previous .us worlds by this team.

A repeat of US3 will likely happen, where X-Men formed due to people being formed of the fact that this same team just recruits the people it thinks is best before and early in to the world, in order to ensure a world win if possible without having to fight.

Lack of competition??? So a world with over 3000 players (albeit some inactive and whatnot) has NOTHING to offer against a group of 46 players? Then this really IS a pitiful world!

DeletedUser

i think there could be a bit of competion some smaller groups don't make top 10 for a bit but the russians look good

Tag: .TWRM.

DeletedUser

Needs people to not make stupid comments and update themselves

DeletedUser

Trance will soon be undergoing SERIOUS management, dont get scared if you see a new top 10 tribe soon under a new name ofcourse :) just a head up

DeletedUser

<table id="ally_ranking_table" class="vis" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="lit"><td class="lit-item">1</td><td class="lit-item">IDC =
</td><td class="lit-item">123.932</td><td class="lit-item">123.932</td><td class="lit-item">40</td><td class="lit-item">3.098</td><td class="lit-item">49</td><td class="lit-item">2.529</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">2</td><td class="lit-item">CREED +1
</td><td class="lit-item">75.475</td><td class="lit-item">97.721</td><td class="lit-item">60</td><td class="lit-item">1.629</td><td class="lit-item">60</td><td class="lit-item">1.629</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">3</td><td class="lit-item">DGSoWR -1
</td><td class="lit-item">58.929</td><td class="lit-item">69.901</td><td class="lit-item">58</td><td class="lit-item">1.205</td><td class="lit-item">58</td><td class="lit-item">1.205</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">4</td><td class="lit-item">I.B +2
</td><td class="lit-item">54.195</td><td class="lit-item">58.253</td><td class="lit-item">50</td><td class="lit-item">1.165</td><td class="lit-item">51</td><td class="lit-item">1.142</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">5</td><td class="lit-item">FLM +4
</td><td class="lit-item">49.415</td><td class="lit-item">54.136</td><td class="lit-item">53</td><td class="lit-item">1.021</td><td class="lit-item">54</td><td class="lit-item">1.003</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">6</td><td class="lit-item">Friend -1
</td><td class="lit-item">48.657</td><td class="lit-item">55.429</td><td class="lit-item">55</td><td class="lit-item">1.008</td><td class="lit-item">55</td><td class="lit-item">1.008</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">7</td><td class="lit-item">.TWRM. NEW!
</td><td class="lit-item">40.381</td><td class="lit-item">40.381</td><td class="lit-item">24</td><td class="lit-item">1.683</td><td class="lit-item">25</td><td class="lit-item">1.615</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">8</td><td class="lit-item">NSNR -1
</td><td class="lit-item">40.283</td><td class="lit-item">43.589</td><td class="lit-item">52</td><td class="lit-item">838</td><td class="lit-item">52</td><td class="lit-item">838</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">9</td><td class="lit-item">Ghost +1
</td><td class="lit-item">38.958</td><td class="lit-item">41.660</td><td class="lit-item">51</td><td class="lit-item">817</td><td class="lit-item">51</td><td class="lit-item">817</td> </tr> <tr><td class="lit-item">10</td><td class="lit-item">PL. -1
</td><td class="lit-item">37.164</td><td class="lit-item">41.811</td><td class="lit-item">53</td><td class="lit-item">789</td><td class="lit-item">53</td><td class="lit-item">789</td></tr></tbody></table>
New top 10

1. IDC - still on top in every way
2. CREED - low ODA for rank
3. DGSoWR - seems to have decent leadership but pretty slow growth overall
4. I.B - one of the first to start nobling
5. FLM - no idea
6. Friend - no idea
7. .TWRM. - high pts/player, seem to be one of the best on the world, bright talented players too
8. NSNR - tight knit of players, but no amount of friendship can make you good at TW
9. Ghost - no idea
10. PL. - no idea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here's my two cents. if there hadn't been a glitch at the start of world 6 IDC would be rank 19. "Two of the top players" in IDC exploited the glitch and no one will do anything about it because "Everyone had the ability to utilize the glitch".

DeletedUser

here's my two cents. if there hadn't been a glitch at the start of world 6 IDC would be rank 19. "Two of the top players" in IDC exploited the glitch and no one will do anything about it because "Everyone had the ability to utilize the glitch".

Please explain. If you remove the top 2 players from the IDC stats, IDC would still be ranked #1. What do you see that I am missing?

DeletedUser

IDC seems to go very good, they will keep there place for a long time! :)

There not good :p. They're just recruiting every1 so they don't have to fight. Now they only have to gather points, without makingtroops. Just as TheSmashNasty likes it. No troops, full points! And then they win the world and call themselves 'skilled' :p. I laugh at them :p.

DeletedUser

If we didn't recruit the top 2 players, we would be down 30k points (slightly less than your tribe's total points), and we...hmm.. would still be rank 1.

There not good :p. They're just recruiting every1 so they don't have to fight. Now they only have to gather points, without makingtroops. Just as TheSmashNasty likes it. No troops, full points! And then they win the world and call themselves 'skilled' :p. I laugh at them :p.
(1) As that person stated, we will be a top ranked tribe for a long time. Idk about you, but I haven't seen him proved wrong yet. (2) Dissimilar to a mass-tribe, no matter how hard you begged or pleaded, you would have a 0% chance of getting into IDC. This analysis is before or after you opened your mouth on the forums.

DeletedUser

(1) As that person stated, we will be a top ranked tribe for a long time. Idk about you, but I haven't seen him proved wrong yet. (2) Dissimilar to a mass-tribe, no matter how hard you begged or pleaded, you would have a 0% chance of getting into IDC. This analysis is before or after you opened your mouth on the forums.

Even if you guys would invite me, i wouldn't accept. And ofcourse you wouldn't invite me, i'm making fun you all the time on the forum :p.

And yea, it is very likely that IDC will win the world, but not cuz of there skills, but cuz they just have a looooooot of members. IDC cares about points only, i care about the game. Here, i even don't care about ranking.