3ZET5.3115.8763417334173
4~E~5.0405.5033416234162
5#BK4.9875.5283515835158
6~GH~4.9775.4913515735157
7XXX4.9765.5203515835158
8-KH-4.9705.2903415634156
9Cute4.8655.0183215732157
10BTOR4.8465.0663215832158

What do you think? Which ones will drop in 3 months time? Which ones will stay? This is the place to discuss at your heart's content.

Personally, the top 3 I'd pick are Irony, #BK and -KH- (Because I'm liable to be favour my own tribe).

You'd ask why not TS? Well I can only guess what's going to happen: The duke(s) is/are going to flush out point-whores, maybe 10% of the amount of people there, 3 or 4 and it'll be their top players.

(These are only guesses to keep start form of heated debate, we'll see changes on Feb 2nd).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only a few of these are going to be in the top 10 a few days after BP ends, and none of these are going to be in the top 10 when nobles start rolling.

Sure, there are some (seemingly) good players in those tribes, but damn - dead weight everywhere. Out of the 35 players pretty much every tribe in the top 10 has, about 3 per tribe are decent. The rest? Bunch of people who don't even have the 10 plunders award (you should really have 100+ by now if you're somewhat good). They'll fall behind once BP ends and the best players will merge into one tribe for the best of the continent they're in / around. Not to mention: most people in the "top" tribes are miles away from each other.

The top average points / player tribes with more than 3 members but less than 10 are where it's at - |P| (I'm biased though because I'm in that tribe) and Snobs. Most people have 100 plundered in those and have a decent amount of points, and as far as I can tell most of those players are skilled. Sadly though, I don't see those tribes lasting too long either. Most members are once again far away from each other, and no matter how good you are, 3 average players can easily take you out if you're isolated. The members in those tribes have the potential to stick around for some time, though.

DeletedUser

That's a possibility, I know that there are 9-10 players with Plunder Level 2 (myself included) and some with Robber 2, even less players. If the top players do form under one name, it may be game over until another 30 decide to get wise and uprise.

Nevertheless, the people I've met are decent people and I would like them to grow with me and conquer.

I do see potential in both tribes you've mentioned, I'll see you in the top 10 next week, which I'll update by then.

DeletedUser4772

SaVage will be up there. We started 2 days late. All our members are from the rank 1 and 2 tribe in w12

DeletedUser

I doubt any of these tribes exist in 2 months time. *Makes for good discussion, but we all know the hugs will happen.

DeletedUser

2 months to get a noble may sound reasonable but no tribe's going to start a war when one of their players wants to conquer their first new village. Most liekly it'll be from a newb tribe, isolated player or barb munched.

I'm not entirely sure your theory's correct larry, I doubt every top 10 here will fall out in disagreement.

DeletedUser

It's week one, everything is subject to change. A month from now the names will have changed yada yada yada, what makes a tribe in one world often doesn't carry on into the next. Most of the top tribes being premade means they usually meet the same fate..especially when they are running in multiple worlds. The ones with the most active in this world will be the ones that succeed. Just my humble opinion.

DeletedUser

Just speaking from personal experience. *Your tribe Raven and TS may survive. *I feel your tribe may have too many dukes/duchesses though. *It is better to have one leader imho. *I will follow along though, see how it goes for you guys.

DeletedUser

It's a measure we took (well it wasn't my idea) to ensure at least one leader was online at any one time effectively keeping -KH- running smoothly. I'm not entirely sure where TS is going besides taking top spot due to some Swiss players (not offend anyone there). I am surprised how weldon61 has gottten 190 ODA when no one can spike barbs now.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I would like to think a good leader delegates his master plan and barons can follow or apply the plan. *My concern is too many generals and not enough soldiers. *Even worse, a duke/duchess gets ticked off and disbands. >.< *Having said that 2 dukes/duchess would be acceptable in my eyes. *Just my opinon on it.

DeletedUser

Oh don't worry about our disbandment, one of our dukes and the duchess are married, they'd have to be both ticked off for something like that to happen, and all have history with each other so really it only comes down to kicking players.

It might be so but nonetheless, barons are soldiers too, just with more responsibility.

DeletedUser4772

The Return and Aenima espesially had the bad luck of falling VERY close to where we all started.

Aenima is the first on the list, but I fear that as we expand, The Return might be making his great return to the rim.

DeletedUser

He's just mailed me something you might start worrying about. :p

DeletedUser

Well like most of you said the real tribes will be separated from the bad ones. Most tribes in the top 10 mass recruited and the only reason they are in that position now is because a lot of those tribes are quantity of quality

DeletedUser

Some were pre-made, I originally planned to set a tribe up pre-made and bringing comrades from US13 but most of them haven't accepted so I struck a deal with another pre-made, larger than mine and we merged. Really right now, no-one can tell by numbers if a tribe is to succeed or not, we'll just have to see what happens within a week of expiration of BP.

DeletedUser

Some were pre-made, I originally planned to set a tribe up pre-made and bringing comrades from US13 but most of them haven't accepted so I struck a deal with another pre-made, larger than mine and we merged. Really right now, no-one can tell by numbers if a tribe is to succeed or not, we'll just have to see what happens within a week of expiration of BP.

You are In KH correct? There are some decent guys in that tribe. I'm coplay a world 8 account and there in the opposition tribes
but on another note K54 I believe will be the bloodiest area in the world once BP ends

DeletedUser

Si I am.
Oh I'm aware of what's brewing *cough* Cute vs. Elite *cough* If that is they get their sledgehammers out and beat each other until they're both pacified to a pulp, and someone will want to keep K54 tidy. ;)

DeletedUser5213

SaVage will be up there can guarantee you of that. Considering lots of tribes in the top 10 consist of a lot of players we ( the #1/2 W12 tribes) have nobled out of W12... I hope you fare better Round 2.