Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

I'm going to start this off pretty quickly:

namePoints of the best 35 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1~TRA~1.0511.051333200
2RPT1.0361.03630353035
3Chimps87287223382338
4FaSt74074022342234
5-RF-688688262600
6SBR621621183500
7SHIELD601601193200
8~TNS~56356317331733
9DEATH53753714381438
10SW532532959959

That's going to change in a few moments but we can see which tribes are pre-made.

Wild assumptions here:

3 tribes I hope to see in the top 10 by next week are: SHIELD, FaSt and RPT.

DeletedUser5264

Hey man it toooooo early..

you have no idea (i dont have also)which tribe is going to be disbanded...

but i searched some stats of players (i do not know if they are here to play seriously or for premium)and i think that the tribes such as

RPT
~TRA~
2HARD

have quite good stuff

DeletedUser

As far as I'm concerned, us Chimp players are playing competitively.

Those tribes do look like they will stay after BP.

DeletedUser5264

Its extremely weird that still i havent see a tribe with an academy...

on the greek site now there would be at about 10 tribes with academies lol

DeletedUser

We also have a tribe which we're working on, the outcome however will not be revealed until we've completed the task ourselves, then we'll let you know what's happened.

DeletedUser5213

Maybe 1 of these tribes will be around in a month, if that.

DeletedUser

8th with 34 members, mmm doesn't look to be that way now, we'll see though over the course of BP.

DeletedUser

SHIELD top1, no doubt. SBR top2, Chimps and Fast fighting for top3

DeletedUser5219

I think FaSt and Chimps will stick around for awhile they look really promising and have seemed to mass recruit the least among the top 10. TRA already dropped from 1st cause they recruited to the top and didn't filter their members.

DeletedUser

Im not well acquainted with the .us community yet but just from the people I've talked to I would say that ShadoW and Chimpanzees look good so far. Obviously a little biased on the latter but seeing as I picked them shows I think they have potential.

Somethings up with my siggy its larger on .net and I used the same image?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mass recruitment is not necessarily a good thing. As soon as the world gets aggressive a lot of these top tribes will collapse due to lack of background knowledge. I think Chimps will loose a few men but they will likely retain number one for a good amount of time. Money's on them for now...

DeletedUser5461

i don't understand why ya' all say that chimps is a very good tribe and they will stand against all. how many of you guys check the twstats to see how are they on map??? they are not close to each other and that will be their main problem ;)

DeletedUser

i don't understand why ya' all say that chimps is a very good tribe and they will stand against all. how many of you guys check the twstats to see how are they on map??? they are not close to each other and that will be their main problem ;)

We are close enough , but if what you say is true , even eventually we will get nobles and hopefully noble closer.