Top 15 Tribes

DeletedUser

LOL, shall I just come clean? I'm 100% not Bane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no bane is your brother/uncle/cousin/whoever to have shared account right? i think you are just a figment of bane's imagination and there is nothing that will convince me that is not true.

DeletedUser

I'm not related to Peter, I don't even live in the same country as him. If there's nothing I can say that will change your mind, well then there's nothing left to discuss.

DeletedUser1580

also to sweeny, knows he was about to get rim and quit w10, then bring that to w13 and after begging for a alliance backstabed us, the only way you can fight or what, we know that you did the same to other tribes and also are planing on do the same to ~DA~.

DeletedUser

DA are my friends from .net, i for one have ZERO intentions of doing anything but hug them, i can't speak for junk tho.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
also to sweeny, knows he was about to get rim and quit w10, then bring that to w13 and after begging for a alliance backstabed us, the only way you can fight or what, we know that you did the same to other tribes and also are planing on do the same to ~DA~.

First of all, W10 is irrelevant. As I have pointed out (a stupid amount of times) why I played W10 that way I did: http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?6213-A-Message-to-a-Coward&p=93180&viewfull=1#post93180

Secondly, I never begged for an alliance. I never agreed to alliance.

Thirdly, what other tribes have we supposedly done it ('it' referring to the made up story that we backtsabbed you) to?

Lastly, we value our trust and friendship with ~DA~. We have absolutely no intentions to fight them. I am not sure where you got such information - it is likely that you are making it up in some petty attempt to turn our allies against us.

DeletedUser1580

First of all, W10 is irrelevant. As I have pointed out (a stupid amount of times) why I played W10 that way I did: http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?6213-A-Message-to-a-Coward&p=93180&viewfull=1#post93180

Secondly, I never begged for an alliance. I never agreed to alliance.

Thirdly, what other tribes have we supposedly done it ('it' referring to the made up story that we backtsabbed you) to?

Lastly, we value our trust and friendship with ~DA~. We have absolutely no intentions to fight them. I am not sure where you got such information - it is likely that you are making it up in some petty attempt to turn our allies against us.

you already have a reputation of no trusted, dont try to compare me to you cuz i dont play dirty, all your tribe try to snipe my train and no one could, poor slickdick has to sacrifice his 2 deff vill to kill my train cuz no one could snipe, and what is that , a pro player sending a noble alone without troops? that shous that the only way to take vill is to backstabber, and yeah that said that you quit cuz was getting rimed.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Since when do I have a bad reputation? If I recall correctly, I left W10 with a good rep.

I never compared you to me.

And if we are such terrible players, why are we beating you? Better yet, why do you have to run to the coalition of ~TPN~, N7, HH, ALLY and INOP and their families etc., in order to beat us?

DeletedUser1580

every world that you play you are not trusted, and yeah you are a barb muncher, i just need to see your acc on w10 and compare with my on w1.

and yeas this was my favorite part of your declaration:

Here at JUNK we look down upon those who attempt to bend rules. Those who would set out to merge accounts on a tribe-wide scale. It, quite literally, disgusts me. To use such a cheap method of easy growth will grant you an unwanted spotlight. It portrays poor character. We at JUNK do not want to work with such players. We never will.

your acc from w10:http://us.twstats.com/us10/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=13512&type=&pn=-1

my from w1:http://us.twstats.com/us1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=76090&type=&pn=-1

who try to growth the easy way?

btw; no hard filling this is just a game and we are here to have fun and make friendship;)

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
If you're comparing those stats then you're making yourself look bad. You had a best rank of 25, compared to my 2. You had an OD rank of 25 also, I had 1.

No hard feelings? Of course, I am here to have fun :)

DeletedUser1580

just look that you start the world at start point and i start 6 month later.

BTW; that was my first world

DeletedUser

you already have a reputation of no trusted, dont try to compare me to you cuz i dont play dirty, all your tribe try to snipe my train and no one could, poor slickdick has to sacrifice his 2 deff vill to kill my train cuz no one could snipe, and what is that , a pro player sending a noble alone without troops? that shous that the only way to take vill is to backstabber, and yeah that said that you quit cuz was getting rimed.

Where does this keep coming from? Are you still under the false impression we were EVER allied with 404? Several mails have been posted on this forum that show that was not the case. If you have a mail from one of our Dukes officially stating that we were allies please have someone post it

DeletedUser1580

Where does this keep coming from? Are you still under the false impression we were EVER allied with 404? Several mails have been posted on this forum that show that was not the case. If you have a mail from one of our Dukes officially stating that we were allies please have someone post it

it look like you dont know none, i dont know all the talk between him and olti but he did told me that he have us marked as allies and that when he get home he will set a sheared forum, if that was to confuse me it is ok, i got that chat and can do a screenshot but i will let him to tell you if he told me that or not.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Indeed I had you marked as allies. And yes, I did originally want an alliance between us - as my members already know. However due to the actions you took against Perfect Theory, we had to leave it to a tribe vote.

And we decided to go to war.

DeletedUser1580

Indeed I had you marked as allies. And yes, I did originally want an alliance between us - as my members already know. However due to the actions you took against Perfect Theory, we had to leave it to a tribe vote.

And we decided to go to war.

ok but 5 days after PT issue was supposedly resolve both tribes decide to go from nap to alliance and 10 hrs later you decide to attack without saying a word, and even was acting like you dint know what was happening.

DeletedUser

ok but 5 days after PT issue was supposedly resolve both tribes decide to go from nap to alliance and 10 hrs later you decide to attack without saying a word, and even was acting like you dint know what was happening.

That is a lie. I saw the mails between your duke and sweeney. Iirc sweeney said that he was personally for an alliance but would go consult with his tribe before making a decision. Sweeney never replied after that. My friend, that is not an alliance.

It appears you didnt watch the hidden camera video in 404's headquarters. This shows that 404 didnot hava an alliance with us and lied afterwards to try to make us look bad.

Heres the video again for those of you who havent seen it.

http://youtu.be/nM286hJkfYo

seems pretty clear to me..

DeletedUser3223

Face it Junk you have been proven wrong lol and now your trying to make more excuses and that you-tube vid is old now move on from that.

Your tribe cannot be trust and your othher allies will find out in time good luck..

DeletedUser1580

That is a lie. I saw the mails between your duke and sweeney. Iirc sweeney said that he was personally for an alliance but would go consult with his tribe before making a decision. Sweeney never replied after that. My friend, that is not an alliance.

It appears you didnt watch the hidden camera video in 404's headquarters. This shows that 404 didnot hava an alliance with us and lied afterwards to try to make us look bad.

Heres the video again for those of you who havent seen it.

http://youtu.be/nM286hJkfYo

seems pretty clear to me..

[11/24/2013 9:35:18 AM] Sweeney: So what? :p
[11/24/2013 9:36:31 AM] Sweeney: I have you marked as alliance
[11/24/2013 9:36:36 AM] Sweeney: When do you want to step up this forum?

PS: Im the duke

DeletedUser

So you are saying you ALMOST had an alliance but just didn't quite get there. Aww it will be aight, go cry to the HUGE alliance with EVERYONE you guys made now. It is funny how much you guys cry.

And for sweeney, he should have never entertained the idea of hugging such nubs, but he is a good leader with a VERY solid reputation on .net. What you .us nubs think, don't really count :D