Top 15 Tribes

DeletedUser2165

We can start talking about it as tribe rankings finally started to mean something.

404 and Junk are going good as i was expecting but they've both made recruitments which were not needed i think..
FU seems fine but i personally dont like family tribes.
And NR seems to be playing with a very different strategy.I'm not sure it'll work or not but i must admit that it looks like fun:)

nezh.png

DeletedUser

FU + NOP

I don't like family tribes too

I think 404 + Junk + NR are the best tribes in top15 :)

DeletedUser2165

Also OI[13] has some familiar names but i dont know their leader.

DeletedUser4017

For me we still need another month to know which tribes are made of points and which are solid.....

DeletedUser

Things are starting to happen now. Not sure how everything is going to play out, but the tribes are starting to prove who is good and who isn't.

DeletedUser4829

I've heard they are quite weak on the side of troops. Haven't been in any sort of a war and aren't prepared for one.

DeletedUser

As soon as I saw PK in this world I knew that they would be going places given time. I give it a month before they are dominating the world without question. D~A is also another tribe that I feel has some spark in their step. I give it a month as well until their continent is taken by them. I am not a fan of NOP because from what I see, half of them are either first time players or confused elderly folks... They do have a few lethal members which I believe will move elsewhere given some time. I could be wrong because I am a noob compared to most of you, but who knows, I could be correct!

DeletedUser

I can't wait to see JUNK D~A and PK conflicts emerge as they compete to dominate the core.

DeletedUser

I've already got the popcorn stacked up in the cupboard, now all i need is a good show.

DeletedUser

Haha, I find myself just sitting on the rim, looking at the map and making battle strategies for each tribe. I have wasted about 2 hours doing it today LOL. From what I am seeing, it looks like they each have great positioning, but are too far to really do anything at the moment. It really just comes down to experience. Who to launch OPs on, and who knows how to lead.

DeletedUser4687

also y r all the w13 forums dead can someone give us a up date plz

DeletedUser

so it is funny that 404 wants to play more, and i am coming for your alter ego banesmasher this time sandman

Last edited by a moderator: