Top 15 Tribes

DeletedUser

Its not hard to see that Junk will have the world.Sweeney is a lucky leader that he got a really good team.But this team is luckier as Swweneys leading skills are great.
This world was just like the other us worlds,some serious early game wars and then no important events..
Good luck and have fun to all

Just in case they delete. Aenima said this above ^ :D

DeletedUser2165

Too late,the part that i wrote the reason of our leaving was deleted again:) I guess discussing and informing are the same things here now..
Anyone have a question add me on skype aenimapk

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say anything is set in stone, a lot can happen and I doubt everyone will just let Junk win without a bit of a fight.

DeletedUser

Someone cursing the 'LDE' name?
I'm sorry, but what tribe strives for second place?
Only those who feel they don't stand even a little chance against numbero uno.

For the record: I'm not hating on LDE, I'm just saying everyone wants to be the first, so why go for that second place.

DeletedUser

JUNK is trash. So bad. I can take them all by myself. Fight meh newbz

DeletedUser

LDE and JUNK will stay allies or at least non enemies until the end of the world. It happens every time its not a bad tactic, guarantees them at least a fighting chance at taking the world.

DeletedUser

LDE and JUNK will stay allies or at least non enemies until the end of the world. It happens every time its not a bad tactic, guarantees them at least a fighting chance at taking the world.

O__O

We have a genius here! sadly.. your wrong.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but what tribe strives for second place?
Only those who feel they don't stand even a little chance against numbero uno.

For the record: I'm not hating on LDE, I'm just saying everyone wants to be the first, so why go for that second place.

I didn't say you were hating on LDE my friend, LDE see no point is being first, why can't we just enjoy a world where there are no enemies? :)

DeletedUser

I didn't say you were hating on LDE my friend, LDE see no point is being first, why can't we just enjoy a world where there are no enemies? :)
Well if you enjoy a world without enemies (which doesn't exist by the way) that's your choice.
This is however TribalWARS. I'm not saying we all have to hate each other, I'm all down for mutual respect. But the point is still to take each other down. Now if you find it fun to not have any challenge what so ever, that's your choice. Just remember it won't last untill forever. This reasoning is the reason US has the lowest skill out of US/NET/NL, and people who are better at this game will just keep coming. So some day, you're gonna have to take the challenge. And all the time you've been 'playing' tribalwars without any real enemies or challenge will go to waste, seeing you don't even stand a small chance against people who always go for the challenge.
But hey, your choice.

Do have a question though: why?
Do you really consider it fun to play when there's no challenge? Might as well go play Runescape.
It's not like people are gonna be saying 'man JUNK and LDE are pro', cause you all avoid any challenge.
I would understand it a little bit if you did it to tell people 'hey I was an LDE/JUNK member', but people are never gonna say 'man you must be pro'.

Feel free to play it this way, but I will never understand why that would ever be fun. I play on NL as well and right now there are no incommings on my account. Can you believe I find that boring? I want a challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well if you enjoy a world without enemies (which doesn't exist by the way) that's your choice.
This is however TribalWARS. I'm not saying we all have to hate each other, I'm all down for mutual respect. But the point is still to take each other down. Now if you find it fun to not have any challenge what so ever, that's your choice. Just remember it won't last untill forever. This reasoning is the reason US has the lowest skill out of US/NET/NL, and people who are better at this game will just keep coming. So some day, you're gonna have to take the challenge. And all the time you've been 'playing' tribalwars without any real enemies or challenge will go to waste, seeing you don't even stand a small chance against people who always go for the challenge.
But hey, your choice.

Do have a question though: why?
Do you really consider it fun to play when there's no challenge? Might as well go play Runescape.
It's not like people are gonna be saying 'man JUNK and LDE are pro', cause you all avoid any challenge.
I would understand it a little bit if you did it to tell people 'hey I was an LDE/JUNK member', but people are never gonna say 'man you must be pro'.

Feel free to play it this way, but I will never understand why that would ever be fun. I play on NL as well and right now there are no incommings on my account. Can you believe I find that boring? I want a challenge.

All you have to be is patient.

Once LDE/JUNK clear up the world, there will be fight for the no.1 spot than.

DeletedUser

All you have to be is patient.

Once LDE/JUNK clear up the world, there will be fight for the no.1 spot than.
So you're saying LDE let's junk rise to be the biggest tribe to then try to take them on?

DeletedUser

Isn't that a big enough challenge to make the world fun? :)
It would certainly be a challenge.
Though that would simply make things harder for yourself, wouldn't be smart..

Also, it kind off contradicts this: "why can't we just enjoy a world where there are no enemies? :)"