top 20 players (analysis, speculation, updates, chest-beating, etc)

DeletedUser2247

woo hoo

Meh, I'd say that about a lot of the older worlds, the newer ones end quicker, so all the core players are still playing. W62 for instance, most our players have been there since early on in the world, and are still kicking, since we've reached 60% dominance in just a few months.

i agree with this more or less the smaller worlds players stick around longer unless they get pawned hardcore lol

BTW Wishing everyone a early x-mas and ty for making me have to log in 2 minutes before the breaks ;)

carsi:mad:

DeletedUser

i agree with this more or less the smaller worlds players stick around longer unless they get pawned hardcore lol

BTW Wishing everyone a early x-mas and ty for making me have to log in 2 minutes before the breaks ;)

carsi:mad:

Yeah, that's true.

Yeah, Merry Christmas to you too, thought I'd give you a little something to enjoy over the Christmas break :)

DeletedUser2247

rim me... i gave you credit for taking 2 vills last round but your ramless nukes this round i declare failure ;0

DeletedUser

I declare failures all around, was hoping for real challenge, i wont come out of my bed for these attacks lol

DeletedUser

VA would be the best on any world. Mass Recruit tribes > All else.

DeletedUser2247

i would not say they are not great. They have members working together. All they are missing is finding a replacement for their worse half duke. and it is not pk3r ;0

carsi,

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you mean they just need to have a try step off?:) That ..... told us he wouldn't attack, next day I'm blocked on skype LOOL

DeletedUser

rim me... i gave you credit for taking 2 vills last round but your ramless nukes this round i declare failure ;0

i agree 100% with this statement, i was busy with work and couldnt send at set times, only times i could reach to do slight damage was ram less nukes and tbh alot came back with full hauls which you never spent on coins or troops..... top of my head i lost 4/5 nukes and i think i launched 10ish (dont quote me as i am intoxicated) so your def as well as my attack is also a fail...

DeletedUser

i agree 100% with this statement, i was busy with work and couldnt send at set times, only times i could reach to do slight damage was ram less nukes and tbh alot came back with full hauls which you never spent on coins or troops..... top of my head i lost 4/5 nukes and i think i launched 10ish (dont quote me as i am intoxicated) so your def as well as my attack is also a fail...

Uhmm, it is always the fail of the attacker not for the defender. Normally the attacker have greater things in mind than such as you did, am i right? Or are you glad with this in total?

DeletedUser

this game is tactical weather it be def or att... my attack was very poor which should have been punnished by your def which tbh it wasnt, i got 300k haul from some of your villages. i admit my att was poor and its a shame you cant be man enough to own up to your poor def

DeletedUser

this game is tactical weather it be def or att... my attack was very poor which should have been punnished by your def which tbh it wasnt, i got 300k haul from some of your villages. i admit my att was poor and its a shame you cant be man enough to own up to your poor def

my deff? i guess you've stated me wrong, i'm not on the return if you can read my signature. Please first know your facts before you come up with this foolish stuff. thank you :)

DeletedUser

lol xmas whiskey that one...

i meant the returns def...

no probs with that, i can't discuss about his deff, only about the deff i have on the account i'm playing on.
But i can discuss about the statements you've guys come up with and for my opinion you fail too, cuz you just wasted 4/5 clears which could be use so much better, but you didn't cuz you didn't even seem to care to put some rams in it:s

DeletedUser

like i say i missed me launch times due to work and ram time would have hit in cease fire...i have been playing long enough to know what rams do in a attack ;)

DeletedUser

like i say i missed me launch times due to work and ram time would have hit in cease fire...i have been playing long enough to know what rams do in a attack ;)

so you agree on me that it was a foolish thing? and only cuz you don't know better you just send them without them so it would still fit the launch times?

DeletedUser

i agree it was a last resort sending them, and i do know alot better, probably know alot more than you think i do.

DeletedUser

i agree it was a last resort sending them, and i do know alot better, probably know alot more than you think i do.

I only comment on what i see and what the stats say, not believing in what you are capable to do. Cuz infact we don't know any person on this game, so we only base on what we see.

DeletedUser

Just a fast reply,

When you get 160 incommings, you stack up the noble trains & the close range villages. You can leave some clears from your opponent that just take some haul which you wasnt using anyways. Use the def smart, don't block everything on low walls. Block everything on walls 20 so you use your defence troops on their best power. If you can see we had some major ODD boosts, then you know we lost much defence. So then we aren't able to block everything. Luckily this attack break will stack us some new troops:)

DeletedUser

Nah, definitely not.

Just a fast reply,

When you get 160 incommings, you stack up the noble trains & the close range villages. You can leave some clears from your opponent that just take some haul which you wasnt using anyways. Use the def smart, don't block everything on low walls. Block everything on walls 20 so you use your defence troops on their best power. If you can see we had some major ODD boosts, then you know we lost much defence. So then we aren't able to block everything. Luckily this attack break will stack us some new troops:)

Double edged sword or w/e. While you build new troops, so do we :D