Top 20 Players Discussion

DeletedUser

1 markeloff ~N.S~ 71,622 13 5,509 < Single played account? Rank 1 player, using his tribe well to gain a good lead. Has a bit of a Ego but it is expected. Good player and deserves to be in the top 5.
2 Sinister Soul Smash 62,555 11 5,687 < Co-played account. Has a few nukes and a train, can see them staying in the top 5 for some months to come if they continue to work well as a team.
3 smash.thelastmanstanding Smash 60,581 11 5,507 < Co-played account. States he has 4 full nukes which is believable yet the are not getting looter/plunder of the day, therefore what are they doing? Good team here.
4 Willie B Hardigan Smash 57,328 11 5,212 < Single played account. This is me, joined the account in a mess I was expecting to fall out of the top 10 due to rebuild. With help from my friends in Nutsack they have assisted me and I have stayed up here.
5 MOLOCO Smash 55,166 11 5,015 < Co-played account. Kenny decided to leave due to lack of time and committed himself to w1. Min3sh and a new co-player are currently playing. Not impressed me as of yet due to the amount of lcs they have yet I guess they are just settling in.
6 Rotan Smash 42,891 7 6,127 < Single played account. Don't know this player. Doesn't talk on the forums/skype but seems to be growing well. Maybe a good player but I have yet to see if he is a team player.
7 Shaky Surgeon Smash 40,996 9 4,555 < Co-played account. currently dropping down the ranks.. Whats happened here? I hope they start nobling soon.
8 Paper wings Smash 40,674 8 5,084< Co-played played account. Farming very well atm, took looter yesterday
9 Noise Smash 40,293 8 5,037< Single played account. New owner, seems to be settling well. I expect him to climb the ladder soon.
10 kamseb Smash 37,086 7 5,298< Single played account. Spoken to him once before in regards to a noble claim i had. Very polite and appears to know how to play. I expect him to stay in the top 10 if not climb into the top 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 markeloff ~N.S~ 71,622 13 5,509 < Single played account? Rank 1 player, using his tribe well to gain a good lead. Has a bit of a Ego but it is expected. Good player and deserves to be in the top 5.
2 Sinister Soul Smash 62,555 11 5,687 < Co-played account. Has a few nukes and a train, can see them staying in the top 5 for some months to come if they continue to work well as a team.
3 smash.thelastmanstanding Smash 60,581 11 5,507 < Co- played account. States he has 4 full nukes which is believable yet the are not getting looter/plunder of the day, therefore what are they doing? Good team here.
4 Willie B Hardigan Smash 57,328 11 5,212 < Single played account. This is me, joined the account in a mess I was expecting to fall out of the top 10 due to rebuild. With help from my friends in Nutsack they have assisted me and I have stayed up here.
5 MOLOCO Smash 55,166 11 5,015 < Co-played account. Kenny decided to leave due to lack of time and committed himself to w1. Min3sh and a new co-player are currently playing. Not impressed me as of yet due to the amount of lcs they have yet I guess they are just settling in.
6 Rotan Smash 42,891 7 6,127 < Single played account. Don't know this player. Doesn't talk on the forums/skype but seems to be growing well. Maybe a good player but I have yet to see if he is a team player.
7 Shaky Surgeon Smash 40,996 9 4,555 < Co-played account. currently dropping down the ranks.. Whats happened here? I hope they start nobling soon.
8 Paper wings Smash 40,674 8 5,084< Single played account. Farming very well atm, took looter yesterday
9 Noise Smash 40,293 8 5,037< Single played account. New owner, seems to be settling well. I expect him to climb the ladder soon.
10 kamseb Smash 37,086 7 5,298< Single played account. Spoken to him once before in regards to a noble claim i had. Very polite and appears to know how to play. I expect him to stay in the top 10 if not climb into the top 5.
Not a Single player. It's a co-played account. :D

DeletedUser

-.- thanks for that information. Now judge the top 10/20 noob :p

DeletedUser

If my nobles aren't lazy then I'm in the top 10. I got pissed with those f****** nobles!

I already did a top 20. Hmmm, maybe next time. And btw, Willie B Hardigan is my favorite in the top 10. ;)

DeletedUser

Kaas en Klompen is started with nobling :D
Let's see when time he is in Top 20 ^^

DeletedUser

Kaas en Klompen is started with nobling :D
Let's see when time he is in Top 20 ^^
I am waiting for him. 20:1 rule really sux. :-S I can't cat small players. :( Tell him to noble spree. Me/We in Smash are excited to do catting.;)

DeletedUser

I am waiting for him. 20:1 rule really sux. :-S I can't cat small players. :( Tell him to noble spree. Me/We in Smash are excited to do catting.;)

Hmmz, Wait for me :p
I started over 2 are 3 day's with nobling
grin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

Well...finding villages to noble etc...is a nice way of saying a world is competitive in my opinion...
Markeloff were you attacked??

DeletedUser

On Topic:
As of now, I'm just doing a top 10 players discussion. I'm a bit tired today. Enjoy reading this non-sense discussion. :p

1. markeloff - From ~N.S~! Seems a good player but haven't tested yet. Let's see in the future if he can still hold rank 1.

2. Sinister Soul - From Smash. A very good bunch of players. Rank 6 in the ODA and rank 12 in the ODD. They really deserve the top 2 slot here. All I can say to the other players that please don't mess with these guys. ;)

3. Willie B. Hardigan - From Smash. As I have said, this account is so far my favorite account in the top 20. Last time it was played by Stevie and his Co. It has already a new owner but still doing a f****** good job! Top 1 in the ODA. (Hope I can catch up with him. :-S). Doesn't deserve top3. Go for top 1. :p

4. smash.thelastmanstanding - From Smash. Currently rank 4 in the ODA. He also got the most resources ever looted for 1 day. (I broke his record. :p). In short Insane account. Nuff said!

5. MOLOCO - From Smash. As far as I know, Kenny left the account. (Kenny the insane farmer) Hmmm, the growth of the account is in slow motion. Hope you overtake this noobs. :p

6. Power of Three - From Smash. Played by an awesome player (kanei :p *Power of One*). Rank 2 in the ODA. Nuff said. You guys do the judging. ;)

7. Rotan - From Smash. Still haven't heard anything from him (forums/skype). As I can see, he's doing a good job.

8. H4rdc0re? - From Smash. Yeah! Judging by his account name. For sure he's a hardcore player. Don't mess with him. He's bragging that he has big D***! lmao

9. Shaky Surgeon - From Smash. A co-played account. They can be also a bad nightmare in your tw life. ;)

10. Paper wings - From Smash. Oh yes! My competitor in all aspect of tw. :-S But I like this account. Just watch out for the plans of expansion of Paper Wings and Power of Three. ;)

DeletedUser

1) Sinister Soul-Rank 1, nough' said ;)

2) Markeloff- Seams like a good player, a little low ODA and a bad tribe. Talked with him a few times and seems like a good guy

3) Willie B Hardigan- Great player, amazing farmer, single played...he must have no life with the farming he does :D

4)Smash.thelastmanstanding- Dont really know much about him but seams good

5) MOLOCO- Lost the main player due to world 1, ranks have dropped since then so only time will tell if the new owners will be able to settle in

6) Power of Three- Very active players, very good farmers.

7) Rotan- Must be pretty good...

8)Shaky Surgeon- Not sure whats going on with them. Havent heard from them in a while and they are dropping in ranks, but are still good players when active

9)H4rdc0re- Good guys, will be succesful

10)Paper Wings- Very active I can see them doing well

DeletedUser

1) Sinister Soul- Great bunch of guys, <3

2) Markeloff- Quit? maybe due to the fact hes been nobling too much and hasn't been farming?

3) Willie B Hardigan- Me, no question to my greatness. Check the awards :)

4)Smash.thelastmanstanding- Good players, haven't seen much of them recently.

5) MOLOCO- I guess its just Min3sh now :( Without PP he doesn't want to continue.

6) Power of Three- Doing well keep up the good work!

7) Rotan- Even though he's in my tribe I don't know who he is. Good conquers. All I can say :(

8)Shaky Surgeon- Dev and Luke, 2 good players. I have to pull out all the guns just to farm more than them :(

9)H4rdc0re- Haven't seen em for ages :(

10)Paper Wings- This nub keeps taking my looter of the day. When my nukes get back you won't see it no more?!?!

DeletedUser

Someone copy and pasted someone's post and changed the text ...

I can tell by the terrible formating :D