Top 20 Players Discussion

DeletedUser

Wait. Markeloff has quit? o_O

I'm really confused about this as well, apparently he posted something about it but I cant seem to find it :?

I personally hope he didn't I liked him. My co was talking to him earlier. I recently sent him a mail and he hasn't read it, very out of character of him, he usually responds right away. Although he does live in Romania...

DeletedUser

I'm really confused about this as well, apparently he posted something about it but I cant seem to find it :?

I personally hope he didn't I liked him. My co was talking to him earlier. I recently sent him a mail and he hasn't read it, very out of character of him, he usually responds right away. Although he does live in Romania...

That's sad. I remember talking to him when I (briefly) played Noise. He was a nice guy. And his ego wasn't half so bad as a lot of people I'm used to playing with :p

DeletedUser

1) Sinister Soul-Rank 1, nough' said ;)

2) Markeloff- Seams like a good player, a little low ODA and a bad tribe. Talked with him a few times and seems like a good guy

3) Willie B Hardigan- Great player, amazing farmer, single played...he must have no life with the farming he does :D

4)Smash.thelastmanstanding- Dont really know much about him but seams good

5) MOLOCO- Lost the main player due to world 1, ranks have dropped since then so only time will tell if the new owners will be able to settle in

6) Power of Three- Very active players, very good farmers.

7) Rotan- Must be pretty good...

8)Shaky Surgeon- Not sure whats going on with them. Havent heard from them in a while and they are dropping in ranks, but are still good players when active

9)H4rdc0re- Good guys, will be succesful

10)Paper Wings- Very active I can see them doing well
It is single played by me. :p It started a week ago. ;)

DeletedUser

so,that's it.i ended up with tw.i know smash will say "we determinate him to delete...you're best...bla bla bla..." the real think is that i don't have time for tw and i would quit anyway not for this 400 attacks on me and 6 noble train

have fun noobs

DeletedUser

so,that's it.i ended up with tw.i know smash will say "we determinate him to delete...you're best...bla bla bla..." the real think is that i don't have time for tw and i would quit anyway not for this 400 attacks on me and 6 noble train

have fun noobs

If you want, I'll take your account off of your hands and deal with Smash :p

DeletedUser

If you want, I'll take your account off of your hands and deal with Smash :p

It's funny how when I ask my supposed friend to play in my premade, probably last world, he says he doesn't have the time. I understand and say okay. Supposed friend ends up joining an account in a rival tribe. Doesn't do much, but still pays for them to speed up times. Get over it, okay. Now they take the first opportunity to play against friends' premade.

Seems a bit.. odd doesn't it.

DeletedUser

... where does it hurt ? Want a kiss on it to make it better ??

If you are still presuming that friends need to be in eachothers tribes you have a whole lot to learn ... like the fact that this is a game, for instance.

DeletedUser

It's funny how when I ask my supposed friend to play in my premade, probably last world, he says he doesn't have the time. I understand and say okay. Supposed friend ends up joining an account in a rival tribe. Doesn't do much, but still pays for them to speed up times. Get over it, okay. Now they take the first opportunity to play against friends' premade.

Matt, for sure Googleh is just teasing markeloff. :-S

DeletedUser

If you are still presuming that friends need to be in eachothers tribes you have a whole lot to learn ... like the fact that this is a game, for instance.

You know it is funny you mentioned the whole learning thing. Like learning when to keep your mouth shut when you don't know what you're talking about, yet in every post I see something more and more ridiculous, and yet you keep posting. Now generally, I don't bother refuting the pompous things that seem to be apart of your posting habit, but since you have now indirectly attempted to ridicule me, I will make sure to comment on every illogical post you make, to show you just how much you need to "learn".

DeletedUser

He has every right to feel the way he does. Please refrain from telling him otherwise. I appreciate that you may have been trying to stick up for me, but on this count, I think his post is fair.

I was joking Matt :p

Noise. acc: I logged in less than 10 times. I had free premium from the competitions I kept winning. Seemed a waste not to use it :p

Not joining Smash: I knew I wouldn't have the time to be active, when the world got announced. If it was announced to be a couple of weeks earlier, would I have joined? Most likely. I didn't expect it to take so long, when in January the chat name suggested it would be very soon, and I had a lot more time spare. I didn't want to let you down by joining and then doing quite poorly by my standard, and so I made the decision to not join as it seemed the sensible thing to do.

Teasing markeloff post: I was purely teasing him, as I suspect that he set to delete after being cleared/losing some villages? I wouldn't have time to do much on an account on us3 anyway, as I spend 10 hours a day on W52 fighting for a frontline account as a sitter, as well as trying to stay competitive on my own account.

I'm sorry if you find my sense of humor distasteful or insulting, but that's just who I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He has every right to feel the way he does. Please refrain from telling him otherwise. I appreciate that you may have been trying to stick up for me, but on this count, I think his post is fair.

I was joking Matt :p

Noise. acc: I logged in less than 10 times. I had free premium from the competitions I kept winning. Seemed a waste not to use it :p

Not joining Smash: I knew I wouldn't have the time to be active, when the world got announced. If it was announced to be a couple of weeks earlier, would I have joined? Most likely. I didn't expect it to take so long, when in January the chat name suggested it would be very soon, and I had a lot more time spare. I didn't want to let you down by joining and then doing quite poorly by my standard, and so I made the decision to not join as it seemed the sensible thing to do.

Teasing markeloff post: I was purely teasing him, as I suspect that he set to delete after being cleared/losing some villages? I wouldn't have time to do much on an account on us3 anyway, as I spend 10 hours a day on W52 fighting for a frontline account as a sitter, as well as trying to stay competitive on my own account.

I'm sorry if you find my sense of humor distasteful or insulting, but that's just who I am.

Yey! I know it!

DeletedUser

I'm sorry if I sounded serious enough for both of you to reply .. I already announced I was only gonna troll the forum in (i think) my first post :p

DeletedUser

Well, I'll discuss top 10 aswell:

1) markeloff (good player)
Nice fake of saying account on delete.
Then Sinister Soul nobles a village of markeloff immediately 3 seconds later markeloff has it again ( Incoming Nuke (487|488) K44 8,261 markeloff [TLB] markeloff [TLB] 2011-05-11 08:00:02
Incoming Nuke (487|488) K44 8,261 markeloff [TLB] Sinister Soul [Smash] 2011-05-11 07:59:59
)
Seems like Markeloff owned Sinister Soul
2) smash.thelastmanstanding (good player)
Not much to say, farms good and has a nice oda:)
3) Willie B Hardigan ( hmm)
Gets mad when people take his looter of the day, especially when it's just taken 2 times by the same player.
10)Paper Wings- This nub keeps taking my looter of the day. When my nukes get back you won't see it no more?!?!
:truelove:

4) Sinister Soul (higher then average player)
Didn't know he was supposed to send support at 1 second after his nobles, but seems like a great player just had bad luck on Markeloff.
5) MOLOCO (where did he go?)
Moloco has been number one of the world but now decreases and is on rank 5.
He was one of the most active farmers but quit farming?
6) Paper wings (not going to discuss about myself)
7) Noise (back from gone?)
Noise has been on rank one the first player with his second village.!
Noise is a great player, but his tribe (called FUN) failed. He kicked me out of there but he had a great reason ( I sollicitated at smash, where he later even joined too. )
8) Rotan (never heard of much)
He looks to me like a very good player, with his nice (best of top 20) average village points.
9) Power of Three (epic online?)
Sometimes when he does go for the looter he is like 24hours on a day online pretty epic, especially when i try to get the looter aswell (and we're neighboors @c54)
10) H4rdc0re? (last but not least)
Bad cluster, but he's not the onlyone with that.
His oda rankings may be there. But would be nicer if he had it higher.

This was it ;)

DeletedUser

Well, I'll discuss top 10 aswell:

1) markeloff (good player)
Then Sinister Soul nobles a village of markeloff immediately 3 seconds later markeloff has it again ( Incoming Nuke (487|488) K44 8,261 markeloff [TLB] markeloff [TLB] 2011-05-11 08:00:02
Incoming Nuke (487|488) K44 8,261 markeloff [TLB] Sinister Soul [Smash] 2011-05-11 07:59:59
)
Seems like Markeloff owned Sinister Soul
2) smash.thelastmanstanding (good player)
Not much to say, farms good and has a nice oda:)
3) Willie B Hardigan ( hmm)
Gets mad when people take his looter of the day, especially when it's just taken 2 times by the same player.

:truelove:

4) Sinister Soul (higher then average player)
Didn't know he was supposed to send support at 1 second after his nobles, but seems like a great player just had bad luck on Markeloff.
5) MOLOCO (where did he go?)
Moloco has been number one of the world but now decreases and is on rank 5.
He was one of the most active farmers but quit farming?
6) Paper wings (not going to discuss about myself)
7) Noise (back from gone?)
Noise has been on rank one the first player with his second village.!
Noise is a great player, but his tribe (called FUN) failed. He kicked me out of there but he had a great reason ( I sollicitated at smash, where he later even joined too. )
8) Rotan (never heard of much)
He looks to me like a very good player, with his nice (best of top 20) average village points.
9) Power of Three (epic online?)
Sometimes when he does go for the looter he is like 24hours on a day online pretty epic, especially when i try to get the looter aswell (and we're neighboors @c54)

10) H4rdc0re? (last but not least)
Bad cluster, but he's not the onlyone with that.
His oda rankings may be there. But would be nicer if he had it higher.

This was it ;)
Can we keep that our secret? :p I'm not farming now! I need to rest. smash.thelastmanstanding stole it from me yesterday. Starting today I will not farm anymore. :D

DeletedUser

paper wings said:

i started to delete acc sunday,but got bored and withdraw it,now it's for real

lol seems image doens't work :(

deleting proof

paper wings said:
Sometimes when he does go for the looter he is like 24hours on a day online pretty epic, especially when i try to get the looter aswell

dude get a life!i hadn't any lotter or plunder awars and was nr.1

for those of you that i made you angry,i apologise for that.

good luck guys :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes but Markeloff you could just withdraw that deletion request again!

Nd if you call loosing half a nuke nd a noble (out of 6 of each) nd taking out half a nuke in return getting owned, then i guess i got my but kicked :D