Top 20 Players Discussion

DeletedUser

i started to delete acc sunday,but got bored and withdraw it,now it's for real

lol seems image doens't work :(

deleting proof

dude get a life!i hadn't any lotter or plunder awars and was nr.1

for those of you that i made you angry,i apologise for that.

good luck guys :D
I am on 3mil farmed now, and i have like 8 more hours left?:D

DeletedUser

deleting proof

LOL. I enjoy my life so much markeloff. Tribalwars is just my past time but sometimes past time can be addictive. I am not sleeping once a week. That's my habit. :D

Btw, Goodluck to you too. Hope you'll still rock in your other worlds. ;) Nice playing with you.. (As a tribemate*FUN* and an enemy)

DeletedUser

so,that's it.i ended up with tw.i know smash will say "we determinate him to delete...you're best...bla bla bla..." the real think is that i don't have time for tw and i would quit anyway not for this 400 attacks on me and 6 noble train

have fun noobs

deleting proof

Anyone else noticing that he "has no time" when we attack him, but he has enough time to get bored and withdraw the deletion? How weird :p.

DeletedUser

You obviously sacrificed troops for nobles considering just one of our nukes killed over 80% of your entire defense.

DeletedUser

Noise has been on rank one the first player with his second village.!
Noise is a great player, but his tribe (called FUN) failed. He kicked me out of there but he had a great reason ( I sollicitated at smash, where he later even joined too. )

i assume you hadnt read Noise's profile :p. Ali and I left the account(i left 3 days sooner than him though) and as long as I remember we didnt join Smash while we played.cent is the main player now.must have been his doing

DeletedUser

It's funny how when I ask my supposed friend to play in my premade, probably last world, he says he doesn't have the time. I understand and say okay. Supposed friend ends up joining an account in a rival tribe. Doesn't do much, but still pays for them to speed up times. Get over it, okay. Now they take the first opportunity to play against friends' premade.

Seems a bit.. odd doesn't it.
I think Googly just couldnt resist the Heat of Noise's account :D (JK)

I was joking Matt :p

Noise. acc: I logged in less than 10 times. I had free premium from the competitions I kept winning. Seemed a waste not to use it :p
now this sounded too nooby :D especially after the Kanei's reply :p .just to clarify:
when i was playing we had the most LCs in the world(5 more than markeloffs :D ) while we were near 30k behind markeloff in loots and also had high mines.
we couldve gone for a high lvl HQ which gives loads of points.but Ali said lets have fun and try PP thing. i didnt play to see what happened then(since i only played when we were rank 2 and looted at around 650K), but Noise couldve gotten more points as HQ lvl was 20 when academy was constructed.I dont think PP usage made much of a difference for 5 smithy lvls (15-20) since theyre really costy and farming in US3 is just SHIT with those barbs lol .so at that stage it wasnt the TIME that mattered,mostly resources to keep HQ running(especially if trying to use PP)
not sure if i could say the point .ill re read edit it when im rested :p

my opinion on top players(since im too lazy ill only do top 5 :D )
1 smash.thelastmanstanding Smash 92,982 15 6,199
well he is rank 1.id say he is rank 5 in skills in this world.
2 Willie B Hardigan Smash 81,466 14 5,819
saw some scary names on the account earlier.
3 markeloff None 80,165 13 6,167
he is a fun guy to be around. but i didnt like the way he quoted the Noise thing.it ruins the reputation :D. rank 1 in skills goes to him :p
4 Sinister Soul Smash 79,360 14 5,669
Connor is just pro.rank 4 in skills if i were to rate. he could get much better if also had more lategame skills.(in other words his lategame isnt as great as his startup).he lost rank 1 in w2 in lategame too :p
5 MOLOCO Smash 70,446 13 5,419
im not sure about the people on this account,but the previous guys were decent.but with different personalities.one seemed very humble,the other one was arrogant and insulting

Regards
Milad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1505

hmm...lol.i saw me and kenny be arrogant and insulting,and me and kenny being very humble.(alright,i wasnt humble :p)
which one was moar insulting?

DeletedUser

Milad, you didn't even rate me. :( Maybe later I'll do a top 10 analysis for the sake of the forums. :D

DeletedUser1446

I got that impression from your [Suggestion] thread :p

Go away :p

firing3.gif

You like my images??ahahah...not mine...lol:D

DeletedUser

Well, I am not an oracle, but this is my impression so far :)

1 smash.thelastmanstanding Smash- No lifer?
2 Willie B Hardigan Smash- SimCity nerd?
3 Sinister Soul Smash- Mentally unstable?
4 MOLOCO Smash- A wannabe looser?
5 Paper wings Smash- Likes to play with LEGO?
6 Power of Three Smash- Likes to play with Star Wars figures?
7 Noise Smash- Dualaccount...
8 Rotan Smash- Another wannabe geek?
9 H4rdc0re? Smash- Oh God...on the verge of suicide?
10 Belial Smash- A dreamer?
11 Shaky Surgeon Smash- A dishwasher?
12 kamseb Smash- Total looser?
13 Time4Sleep NUTSAK- Sleep to much?
14 shinhyun NUTSAK- A real SAMURAI :)
15 die4mysins Smash- Going straight to hell?
16 markeloff -no tribe- A real looser...
17 The SmashNasty Smash- Tribalhugger
18 kardel Smash- Only dead soldiers are good soldiers- A little bit confused maybe?
19 noobko IDEA- Noob?
20 Suave Smash- Decent player :)

DeletedUser1505

Well, I am not an oracle, but this is my impression so far

1 smash.thelastmanstanding Smash- No lifer?
2 Willie B Hardigan Smash- SimCity nerd?
4 MOLOCO Smash- A wannabe looser?
5 Paper wings Smash- Likes to play with LEGO?
6 Power of Three Smash- Likes to play with Star Wars figures?
7 Noise Smash- Dualaccount...
8 Rotan Smash- Another wannabe geek?
9 H4rdc0re? Smash- Oh God...on the verge of suicide?
10 Belial Smash- A dreamer?
11 Shaky Surgeon Smash- A dishwasher?
12 kamseb Smash- Total looser?
13 Time4Sleep NUTSAK- Sleep to much?
14 shinhyun NUTSAK- A real SAMURAI
15 die4mysins Smash- Going straight to hell?
16 markeloff -no tribe- A real looser...
17 The SmashNasty Smash- Tribalhugger
18 kardel Smash- Only dead soldiers are good soldiers- A little bit confused maybe?
19 noobko IDEA- Noob?
20 Suave Smash- Decent player

^based on this,i think i can call you an arrogant noob who is out of his depth,and is trying to bash Smash players to feel better about his own poor account.

DeletedUser

At last, a post worth commending.

After trolling these forums for weeks this is a good humoured comment from somebody other than "he is almost as brilliant as I am " contingent comments we all ( and I even include the Smash members here ) are getting tired of seeing repeated.

+1 Tord and finally a reason to make my first post on U.S 3!

More , more , please God , give us more of this variety!

DeletedUser

At last, a post worth commending.

After trolling these forums for weeks this is a good humoured comment from somebody other than "he is almost as brilliant as I am " contingent comments we all ( and I even include the Smash members here ) are getting tired of seeing repeated.

+1 Tord and finally a reason to make my first post on U.S 3!

More , more , please God , give us more of this variety!

This thread was made to be able to accuratley and honestly rate the top 20 players of world 3...

It wasn't really made to be humorous, sure every once and a while we can all have a laugh, but to say that's the only good post...

Go away troll

DeletedUser

This thread was made to be able to accuratley and honestly rate the top 20 players of world 3...

It wasn't really made to be humorous, sure every once and a while we can all have a laugh, but to say that's the only good post...

Go away troll

So I'm guessing the following part of the post upset you?

Well, I am not an oracle, but this is my impression so far :)

Poor diddums. He called you mentally unstable. From one nutter to another laugh it off and btw PeterDGreat1 a troll? I know he's an ugly bum but troll is taking it too far mate.