14) SlixXx - =W=
15) Sudera - Milka
16) Depressiv - WhoC?
17) Barracuda09 - =AXE=
18) Rasha - =AXE=
19) Haidin - SPERG
20) a.Jax - FUN

DeletedUser

i think that today and tomorrow there will be many changes...the protection ends today and farms will raise :)

and of course...people who co-play will have more chances cuz they are 24 hours online

edit: anyone in top20 who farmed less than 10k ressources it's a builder

DeletedUser

1) Noise - FUN <--- Amazing on Us2 looks like hes doing it again
2) Sinister Soul - Smash <--- smash ... meh
3) Hellish - Smash (same as above)
4) MOLOCO - Smash <--- good on us1 should prove to be long lasting
5) - Phoenix - - T.O.B <--- no idea
6) hippo x3 - FUN <--- same tribe as Noise so cant be too bad
7) *-Red-HoUse?- -A*O
8) NeverLostBattle
9) Smellyface - Shinny
10) markeloff - CTRL+W
11) cHeLeNtAnO - ......
12) Dr. Thrax - GLA!
13) Stompstomp
14) SlixXx - =W=
15) Sudera - Milka
16) Depressiv - WhoC?
17) Barracuda09 - =AXE=
18) Rasha - =AXE=
19) Haidin - SPERG <--- in the tribe lead by few of my friends from OFF! when i was leading it... apart from that i dont really know
20) a.Jax - FUN

(got bored so decided to have a look around after quitting world 2 after leading rank 1 ;) haha)

(P.S good luck to everyone on the world ;) hope people give smash the competition they need)

DeletedUser

7) *-Red-HoUse?- -A*O
8) NeverLostBattle
9) Smellyface - Shinny
10) markeloff - CTRL+W
11) cHeLeNtAnO - ......
12) Dr. Thrax - GLA!
13) Stompstomp
14) SlixXx - =W=
15) Sudera - Milka
16) Depressiv - WhoC?
17) Barracuda09 - =AXE=
18) Rasha - =AXE=
19) Haidin - SPERG <--- in the tribe lead by few of my friends from OFF! when i was leading it... apart from that i dont really know
20) a.Jax - FUN

(got bored so decided to have a look around after quitting world 2 after leading rank 1 ;) haha)

(P.S good luck to everyone on the world ;) hope people give smash the competition they need)
i thought you didnt play w3?

btw guys read my profile for LULZ

DeletedUser

ermmm joined about 10 mins ago ;) paha might be a bit rusty though ;)

DeletedUser

1) Noise - FUN 3 players looking for a 4th great start up location, known amongst the forums and leader of FUN. Should be staying around the top 20 for some time.

2) Sinister Soul - Smash Start up location not great amongst one of the worst in the top 20 IMO, a few in actives coming out of Bp so should straighten things out. Near a tribe member therefore could either help or cause problems.

3) Hellish - Smash Kotone a very good start up player, surprised he isnt doing better due to his location. Should be taking rank 1 very soon and should be holding it for a while.

4) MOLOCO - Smash Rank 1 on us 1 and currently going hard on us 3. From what I hear he is a good player and seems to be a nice guy, start up location wasn't the best. Will stay within the top 10 for a while and might take rank 1 later as the world progresses.

5) - Phoenix - - T.O.B Very good start up location therefore catapulting him to the top 5. No ODA shows he's not been spiked therefore little competition in his area.

6) hippo x3 - FUN Seen the name before was in on HP (ctv)? Awesome start up location, should be doing better. 4 ODA shows you have just cleared 1 spear which isn't much compared to most other players. Due to location I can see you been around the top 20 for some time.

7) *-Red-HoUse?- -A*O Not a bad start up location 3 barbs within his 5x5. Very high ODA unsure id hes clearing to gain more barbs or been spiked. Either way High losses therefore I'm going to say this player will start to drop down the ranks.

8) NeverLostBattle Good start up location, low ODA and a lot of in actives coming out of BP. Co-played account therefore some show some activity therefore i'll say he will probs stay in the top 20 for a little time.

9) Smellyface - Shinny Very good start up location, claims one of the first if not the first to lcs. Near a smash player so there could be some trouble but this player has the upper hand due to barbs been closer. Should be staying around the top 20 for sometime until nobles come out and it could go either way.

10) markeloff - CTRL+W Good start up location, ODA shows hes been spiked. Growing very well. Top 20 player? me thinks so.

11) cHeLeNtAnO - ...... 2 touching barbs and plenty of others around, very good start up location. Spanish player(s)? I don't believe these guys will stay around the top 20. Maybe fall after 300 points?

12) Dr. Thrax - GLA! Very cocky player, shows lack of skill due to farming in groups of 5/20. Best start up location on the game will be lc rushing. Has made alot of enemys thus far and will not last long. 7 co-players? most active account on us3.

13) Stompstomp not the best start up location, no oda shows no competition. Mine whore, little troops. Doing well, keep it up. Will probs fall out of the top 20 but will be lurking and maybe breaking it again soon.

14) SlixXx - =W= Done very well to loot aswell as he has done due to location. Bet he couldn't wait for bp to be over :( No ODA as of yet but I can see this spike due to creating new farms.

15) Sudera - Milka Little oda, got 2 Abra Kadabra and 1 smash in his 7x7. Could be very challenging, but seems to be the one reaping all the benifits at the moment. Growth could slow.
16) Depressiv - WhoC?

17) Barracuda09 - =AXE= not a very good start up location sharing 1 barb between the 3 of you -.-. 500 hauled shows how competitive it is therefore I guess you have mine whored a little which would be the best way imo. Won't start around the Top 20.

18) Rasha - =AXE= Very good location and hauling well. No ODA shows you have no competition so I can see you sticking around the top 20 for a while.

19) Haidin - SPERG Due to location I'm guessing this guy is mine whoring/turtling. With all the Smash around him it would seem a good idea. Will fall out of the top 20 and won't be around for sometime if not never.

20) a.Jax - FUN Done well to haul what he has done, location crappy. Left Smash to join Fun. Seems to be a decent player but is it enough to stay in the top 20? who knows...

DeletedUser

Too early? :)
Early but not too early.if someone is in top 20 it means they at least are trying for stable and stuff
btw my area wasnt this good from the beginning. so at first we minewhored.then barbs started to slowly appear. and some of players restarted a little later. if we knew we wouldve rax rushed too :)

DeletedUser

I'm actually surprised how well we are doing so far, as Hidden Talent mentioned, we didn't really have the best area, but we somehow got through it. Also really looking forward to a tussle with Noise for rank 1, as well as with some SMASH members. Dr. Thrax starts to look more like a joke with all his boasting, but whatever turns him on :?

DeletedUser

I'm actually surprised how well we are doing so far, as Hidden Talent mentioned, we didn't really have the best area, but we somehow got through it. Also really looking forward to a tussle with Noise for rank 1, as well as with some SMASH members. Dr. Thrax starts to look more like a joke with all his boasting, but whatever turns him on :?
We may quit though.due to losing 5 k resources in minutes :( .
i think only Dr thrax has hit 100 plunders so far.right? he isnt actually that bad.just that he boasted too much at first.but that doesnt necessarily says hes bad :p
98 plunders so far.ill be the 2nd to 100 plunders then? :D

btw what is your IGN?

and i would really appreciate seeing the co players names on peoples profiles.because i heared many great players are joining.i like to see if its true :p

DeletedUser

We may quit though.due to losing 5 k resources in minutes :( .
i think only Dr thrax has hit 100 plunders so far.right? he isnt actually that bad.just that he boasted too much at first.but that doesnt necessarily says hes bad :p

btw what is your IGN?

and i would really appreciate seeing the co players names on peoples profiles.because i heared many great players are joining.i like to see if its true :p

Aye, I just read your profile, nasty stuff, honestly feel for you :/

Good point about Dr. Thrax, his true ability might yet to be seen, but obviously people don't really appreciate cocky individuals ^^

Aye, I'm sorry, I'm co-playing Sinister Soul.

DeletedUser188

some smash player already has 100(at least he had 99 1 hour ago)

DeletedUser

I got about 86 now but everythigng is empty I am clearing neighbours now:)

DeletedUser

Not to rain on your parade, but I've plundered 126, dunno when I got the award, musta been a few hours ago - I deleted the report :D

DeletedUser

Not to rain on your parade, but I've plundered 126, dunno when I got the award, musta been a few hours ago - I deleted the report :D
lol you guys all sure like to keep a low profile :D .i had no idea :D

GJ every1

DeletedUser

7) *-Red-HoUse?- -A*O
8) NeverLostBattle
9) Smellyface - Shinny
10) markeloff - CTRL+W
11) cHeLeNtAnO - ......
12) Dr. Thrax - GLA!
13) Stompstomp
14) SlixXx - =W=
15) Sudera - Milka
16) Depressiv - WhoC?
17) Barracuda09 - =AXE=
18) Rasha - =AXE=
20) a.Jax - FUN

I would just like to say that this is the most useless, biased thing I have seen in my life.

DeletedUser

3) Hellish - Smash Kotone a very good start up player, surprised he isnt doing better due to his location. Should be taking rank 1 very soon and should be holding it for a while.
Thanks Avey, but no thanks. :smack:
I don't care enough about farming and won't be active enough to aim for higher than HQ 20 which will effectively put me out of the rank 1 competition.
Noise will be rank 1 before the nobling starts, MOLOCO will be rank 1 after that, that is my opinion.

DeletedUser

is my first world on this server, but I have some idea of how to play this hahaha

It is too early to see who will top .. haha do not be impatient

for my taste is a slow world .. I get bored and can soon .. but .. if I continue to be at the top.

I am a single player, I do not co-play sitting.

luck and greetings to all

My English is bad, so I use google translator lol

DeletedUser

Hi guys, i play dual account and started today with lc, farmed more than 35.000reccources.
I have much experience with the german worlds and i also come from there, i hope i will stay in the top 20 for ever.
My location is okay, but no bonus villages, the people how surrounded me aren't very good.
I search a good tribe, but i think it's to early for that.
Dr. Thrax is also on the german world 71 very good so i think he'll be in the top 20 for a long time.