Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

So anyone think they'll catch nauz now that he holds a sizeable lead for the #1 player?

DeletedUser

True that...i guess it'll be more of a competition for the #2 spot then.

DeletedUser3744

It is possible, Nauz' ego tends to weigh him down.

On the contrary, the thing I admire most about Nauz is his ability to let other people do the talking for him. Nauz has an incredible fan base and therefore has little need to brag himself.

Edit: I guess you technically can still have an ego and just not show it....but normally those with egos like to flaunt them to everyone who will listen/is around.

DeletedUser

On the contrary, the thing I admire most about Nauz is his ability to let other people do the talking for him. Nauz has an incredible fan base and therefore has little need to brag himself.

Edit: I guess you technically can still have an ego and just not show it....but normally those with egos like to flaunt them to everyone who will listen/is around.

The difference with nauz is that he is able to somehow live up to his huge ego. Whenever he actually tries on a world, he doesn't fail to achieve rank 1...I'm not trying to say he's absolutely perfect all the time, but he has proven himself countless times compared to others who brag about rank 1 on just 1 world.

DeletedUser3744

The difference with nauz is that he is able to somehow live up to his huge ego. Whenever he actually tries on a world, he doesn't fail to achieve rank 1...I'm not trying to say he's absolutely perfect all the time, but he has proven himself countless times compared to others who brag about rank 1 on just 1 world.

That is what I have come to understand. I have not yet had the pleasure of seeing him play on previous worlds, but I am excited to see what he will do on this one.

DeletedUser

The best players .... hmmm ... in 20 days we speak again :noblemen::noblemen::noblemen::noblemen: :cool:

DeletedUser

He has failed to get rank 1 before when he's tried. He's not infallible by any means of the imagination.

DeletedUser3744

That's called selective quoting my friend. Tom is still correct in what he said and Earl was not.

I know exactly what selective quoting is and that is not it. Selective quoting is selecting a portion of a quote to meet one's own agenda. I did no such thing. The part I selected from each quote did not alter the overall meaning of the quote as a whole. If you would like, you could read both quotes in the same order I put them, only in full, and you will get the same result.

DeletedUser

I know exactly what selective quoting is and that is not it. Selective quoting is selecting a portion of a quote to meet one's own agenda. I did no such thing. The part I selected from each quote did not alter the overall meaning of the quote as a whole. If you would like, you could read both quotes in the same order I put them, only in full, and you will get the same result.

No...

DeletedUser

Sure we both agreed he wasn't perfect, but earl. was still wrong in what he said.

DeletedUser

RankNameTribePointsVillagesAvg points per village
1OverkillPandas8521852
2Zentrum der WeltTitanA7361736
3searching for a lifePandas7331733
4TwilightSELF6761676
5LakeWindVV6751675
6lord jegjegNone6721672
7donkyhoPandas6681668
8Bonnie ParkerRD6481648
9Angel of Justice-L-6441644
10Sinful1DAWG6121612