DeletedUser

Im not sure how long it will take me to get top 20...See you all in a few days

DeletedUser

horrible starting position + not a start-up player = horrible rank

:smack:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Disappointing, only 6 pandas. :(

Maybe if I carry more bamboo they'll grow faster to try and catch me.

DeletedUser

42_zps969bf1d2.png

Oz looks like a quality player who will stay on top and if not in the top 20 for awhile.

BarBarBarak also seems to be a player who possess the ability to stay in the top 20 or even better for a while as he is also teamed with Oz

Donkyho has received gifted villages, also not his fault, but also pads his stats

MCD1R1 has the highest village built up so far to my knowledge and seems that he should cap a couple villages in a few days and reach the top 5 or crack the top 3 also relativity quickly.

Otherwise I either don't know them or they do not stick out.

DeletedUser

We are being attacked by 18 fails/players, which is halting our growth at the moment. Hopefully will return to the top 20 fold soon enough.

abaddonbaliel
blablablabla
BRADWASHERE
Catalyst2013
flakerak
FlatbushZombie
gothic axe
jathca
killerD2010
KillerMexirican
Knightro24
lebijames23
Nemetzzz
Savongarde
suppletime
thorbert
Zekers

We were inactive for 4 days too, really they should finish us off soon, but, you never know.

~Matt

DeletedUser

#2 in ODD ~44K
-No village lost
-1.2K points in demo's
-Gained about 300 back

Not bad defending Matt

DeletedUser2165

I'm sure MCD1R1 would have a better rank if he could manage to make better choices about his targets.
And searching for a life seems like a quality player also he has lots of good targets around him...

DeletedUser

Looking at the top 20, I recognise a couple of players I know.

Aenima was a skilled player in World 7 and I expect him to stay in the top 3 in this world, unless his tribe falls, or he quits.

Lordbarajas is also a skilled player, and I expect him to stay top 20, too.

DeletedUser

423points_zpse32c3d1e.png

Forums are dead!?

Names that stick out going from top to bottom:
Aenima
barbarbarak
MCD1R
searching for a life
Lakewind

Of those names I would put most trust into being in the top 20 6 months from now Aenima and Lakewind

DeletedUser

I think we have done pretty well considering we were down to 23 loyalty on our main (2nd April), and had 0 troops and level 1 farm.

Of course, there is no way we would have been able to do it without the help of our friends and allies.

~Matt

DeletedUser

423points_zpse32c3d1e.png

Forums are dead!?

Names that stick out going from top to bottom:
Aenima
barbarbarak
MCD1R
searching for a life
Lakewind

Of those names I would put most trust into being in the top 20 6 months from now Aenima and Lakewind

wow, no love.

DeletedUser

Looked at ya now, wasn't going to in depth just went by names I knew, I only knew you for being in Nauz's pre-made, but you seem to have done pretty well against -L- and Nuts! so maybe I made a mistake not taking a look at you. :)

Keep going strong.