Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Well I think now -L- now have a very good chance of doing great in this world with their latest addition.. They are doing great in both K55 and K54..

DeletedUser

2 out of the 3 (C/CH/K)AOS tribes are in the top 10. At first I thought there was no way a mass recruiter family could hold it's own, but they have proven themselves by working well together. They send 3 attacks for every 1 they receive. They have gained my respect (for what it's worth).

They are the winners of w5..

DeletedUser3744

They are the winners of w5..

I was aware that, but just because you do well on one world does not mean you will repeat the process. However, in the case of CAOS, they have managed to bring over their teamwork mentality from w5 quite nicely.

DeletedUser

423tribe_zps6a0a09bf.png

-L- have maintained rank 1 while fighting a 3 strong family tribe after a rough rough start, but there some recruiting to make up some of that difference if I'm correct

CAOS F. Pre-made from another world and don't seem to be dissapointing one of the more promising family tribes in recent worlds on here and .net

PK is ranked 3rd while only having 6 members, partly due to having the rank 1 and another top 5 player, but the other four aren't shabby themselves.

NUTS! was another premade, but I don't know much let alone anything besides that Khan leads them(still?)

REAPER has lost villages to PK mainly Aenima, but still worrisome for the lack of tribe help or communication

NWO caps against them from varying tribes isn't good(either multiple wars or not asking for help from within)

MAE almost as many caps against as caps for total which is not close to good for a top 20 tribe

USSR -4 in caps which is almost laughable for a top 20 tribe with a best rank of 9

Yes the only tribes I really like are PK and the CAOS family and possibly -L- for now

DeletedUser

HONESTLY, -L- would have been simply destroyed by now by CAOS family... Only reason they are ranked 1 is because at first they recruited almost everyone from Pandas and then top players of ~RD~.

Simply check the twstats, in this war, CAOS have been way better and still they are going extremly great and putting some great pressure to -L-. -L- have some great players but I don't see them being 1 for long, everyotime -L- gets banged, they recruit top players from other tribes, this is not the way to win a world.

Whoose winning this world?
I would SAY CAOS family.

DeletedUser3744

everyotime -L- gets banged, they recruit top players from other tribes, this is not the way to win a world.

Correct me if I am wrong, but i was under the impression the way to win this world was to dominate a certain percentage of the map?

Whoose winning this world? I would SAY CAOS family.

You do realize if CAOS wins the world that means your tribe loses..right?

DeletedUser

Correct me if I am wrong, but i was under the impression the way to win this world was to dominate a certain percentage of the map?

You do realize if CAOS wins the world that means your tribe loses..right?

I think he was saying in regards to just -L- and CAOS not the tribes that have joined in, and yes I know they recruited Pandas was reasonable as Nauz left so could've gone anywhere -L- got em before anyone else did, but ~RD~ yes :|:smack:

DeletedUser3744

I think he was saying in regards to just -L- and CAOS not the tribes that have joined in, and yes I know they recruited Pandas was reasonable as Nauz left so could've gone anywhere -L- got em before anyone else did, but ~RD~ yes :|:smack:

lol i knew what he meant. I replied with sarcasm because in the end the winner will be the one with the best/biggest members, regardless of how they got them.

Either way, recruiting new members is no longer needed for -L-. We have a solid group who work well together. CAOS did so well at the start because they capitalized on our smaller members and our spread-out location. I fully expect -L- to be winning in both points and war stats after another week or so (not that it matters as stats dont win worlds).

DeletedUser

Jeez people I can't be the only one to be posting here:

51us9_zpsd6f03c1b.png

Good
Caos F. -> Best tribe and family so far
-L- -> Keep them in the good side for now as they have been okay but that is it, could drop soon, but have a few strong memebers that can carry them a bit more
PK -> Second by a hair because CAOS outnumbers, but PK has a slight skill advantage in my opinion
VV -> Good tribe members, high OD for such low member count, 4th highest points per playing and thats including a sub 1000 guy

Bad
Weight -> Mass recruiters formed from -SS- and DOA
Reaper -> Not that great either pretty sure they are still in a "family" with Weight and remaining DOA/-SS-
USSR -> Not sure how they are still here only 1 "good' player
MAE -> Seem like a bunch of scrubs that just have a high amount of players who got lucky with their location and players close by

Unsure
???? -> Don't know to much about them
NUTS! -> Same as above, Khans premade is all I know
-A- -> Seem decent, but not sure yet.
PWN*D -> Oblivious haven't hear from them

If a top 20 tribe was not included then it means they would go on the unsure of, but less trust in them then the other tribes I marked as unsure.

DeletedUser

lol i knew what he meant. I replied with sarcasm because in the end the winner will be the one with the best/biggest members, regardless of how they got them.

Either way, recruiting new members is no longer needed for -L-. We have a solid group who work well together. CAOS did so well at the start because they capitalized on our smaller members and our spread-out location. I fully expect -L- to be winning in both points and war stats after another week or so (not that it matters as stats dont win worlds).

Dragu, I thought you said L was finished recruiting, lol. Guess too many of your players are quitting or getting nobled off. Recruit all you want we need more targets to attack.

Cinsangel Joined 02nd May 2013 - 11:15 17,491
Lordbarajas Joined 02nd May 2013 - 11:15 34,185
promela Joined 01st May 2013 - 21:13 26,206

DeletedUser3744

Dragu, I thought you said L was finished recruiting, lol. Guess too many of your players are quitting or getting nobled off. Recruit all you want we need more targets to attack.

Cinsangel Joined 02nd May 2013 - 11:15 17,491
Lordbarajas Joined 02nd May 2013 - 11:15 34,185
promela Joined 01st May 2013 - 21:13 26,206

I'm glad you're pleased with yourself :D Personally, I make it a rule to not feed the trolls, but I'll make a special exception for you <3

If you actually read the part that you bolded, you would see that I said recruitment was not "needed". That does not mean I wont still do it. Having a bodyguard carry a bazooka is not "needed" but it still looks awesome

lawl.JPG

DeletedUser

I'm glad you're pleased with yourself :D Personally, I make it a rule to not feed the trolls, but I'll make a special exception for you <3

If you actually read the part that you bolded, you would see that I said recruitment was not "needed". That does not mean I wont still do it. Having a bodyguard carry a bazooka is not "needed" but it still looks awesome

lawl.JPG

Dragu , I think new recruitment might be needed soon and also you need to check with your bodyguard I think he might of had the wrong bazooka?????

DeletedUser

So I joined L... Well my old tribe got disbanded and it seem as if there was only two groups worth joining...
Also I wasnt really recruited... I asked if me and my friend cinsangel could join them on there valiant quest to rid the world of tribal huggers...

DeletedUser

So I joined L... Well my old tribe got disbanded and it seem as if there was only two groups worth joining...
Also I wasnt really recruited... I asked if me and my friend cinsangel could join them on there valiant quest to rid the world of tribal huggers...

And -L- gained a skilled player. Best of luck to you, mate.

DeletedUser

I didnt expect anything else from you lord :) Good choice. Good luck to you mate

DeletedUser

Not that I really care, but it appears that someone doesn't understand what mass recruiting means.

-SS- and DOA were mass recruiter tribes as well, I didn't say they were a mass recruit tribe just because they merged -SS- and DOA lol, I said they were mass recruiters who were formed from -SS- and DOA it didn't say Mass recruiters because they were formed from -SS- and DOA

Sorry if you misunderstood

DeletedUser

tp20us9512_zpscee0f0b7.png

I like
CAOS. F/ for how they are destroying -L-
PK having two top 5 players is always a plus, small tribe size and doing great.
VV top 10 tribe with 4 members two top 30 members, 4th highest points per player and great odd for 4 player tribe. Very good war stats too

Unsure
Nuts! very high amount of internals, but besides that they have a decent oda
-A- nothing really stands out and no glaring weaknesses, good oda and odd
ELE could go either way seem fine with a nice oda, just don't know enough seems like their top players are carrying them

Bad
Weight said it before don't like the tribes that formed Weight and I think their leader is a poor barb munching nub who must only noble sub 1k villages as he is allowed to eat barbs.
PWN*D! Getting eating by -L- basically and true to their name a lot of low point players. Solid OD though but doesnt make up for amount of losses
=T.D= a top 15 tribe with almost as many losses as caps!?
Reaper low od for being top 15 tribe as well as showing they havent been defending against PK, VV, and Weight
MAE again with only one more cap than loss its sad to see them in top 20 especially with a lower than expected odd for such losses

Again my opinion, don't like it deal with it. With only such limited players on this world I believe at this stage it really should only be important if you're top 10 maybe 15 as the latter half of these tribes are disappointing.