Top 20 Tribes.

DeletedUser

I'll be right, thanks. ;)

How about getting those interviews up for me to read? :D

DeletedUser

Yeah well ETN is still #1 as of now.

Silent has maintained a stron 6-9 ranking for a while as well.

I don't see ETN holding on to rank 1 for much longer. -RC- has been closing the gap ever since the merge.

Silent's spread is pretty good, but I don't really see any signs that they will move up the ranks. The average points per player is 6th out of the current top 20, and a quick check of the awards of some of the top members seems to indicate that not much farming is going on. The second ranked member hasn't reached 100 plunders yet, and the third ranked player hasn't reached 10.000 hauled.

nylorac said:
-RC- looked strong (after their 5 player pick up yesterday) but they don't have the OD yet to back it up. fishmansam of NA is the dark horse in the #1 race. I think tribes will change a lot once we have nobles. Top 100 players will scatter left and right and that's when we will know the 2-3 dominant tribes that will most likely finish it off.

Backing up rank with OD doesn't come into play until there are noblemen and wars. Doing much more than clearing inactives is likely to do more harm then good if the attacker is unable to force the defender to quit or take the village.

DeletedUser

my clears all chose to get up hiding places. which im sad about.
and lol interviews are all on their way. it just takes time for these players to reply back..

DeletedUser

I don't see ETN holding on to rank 1 for much longer. -RC- has been closing the gap ever since the merge.

Silent's spread is pretty good, but I don't really see any signs that they will move up the ranks. The average points per player is 6th out of the current top 20, and a quick check of the awards of some of the top members seems to indicate that not much farming is going on. The second ranked member hasn't reached 100 plunders yet, and the third ranked player hasn't reached 10.000 hauled.

Backing up rank with OD doesn't come into play until there are noblemen and wars. Doing much more than clearing inactives is likely to do more harm then good if the attacker is unable to force the defender to quit or take the village.

Agreed with all of this. A high ODA early on usually indicates an overly-aggressive player, either going for awards (AKA 1st to 10k), Just likes bashing, or, more often than not, A less experienced player.

my clears all chose to get up hiding places. which im sad about.
and lol interviews are all on their way. it just takes time for these players to reply back..

Yep yep, blame the kind people allowing you to interview them for your own slow work ethic. Tch.

DeletedUser

indicates an overly-aggressive player, either going for awards (AKA 1st to 10k

or, more often than not, A less experienced player.

somebody call for me? :D

DeletedUser4021

Agreed with all of this. A high ODA early on usually indicates an overly-aggressive player, either going for awards (AKA 1st to 10k), Just likes bashing, or, more often than not, A less experienced player.

Some players actually hide their rewards so actually a tribe's top members may all have the 10k plunder but none may know it yet. What I will say is that Silent has only a few top 50 players, but I'm sure that that will change.

DeletedUser

Some players actually hide their rewards so actually a tribe's top members may all have the 10k plunder but none may know it yet. What I will say is that Silent has only a few top 50 players, but I'm sure that that will change.

A lot of us in RC do the same. However, your top player has the bronze plunderer award, yet he is over 900 points. To me, this indicates a low level of activity and farming.

EDIT:

Decided I'll do a Top 20 Review, if I find potential that far down, lol.

1. ETN - Unfortunately, my opinion of the number one tribe is not very high. Lead by Slushy Kazoo and mwollett, Slushy, in my opinion is not the most skilled leader, however does have some skill in the game, mwollett on the other hand, well, let's stay off that subject. The tribe's exterior does little to impress, boasting an academy tribe already. The CoA has the tribes tag Spelt wrong, and the profile does little to appeal to me. However, on paper, they do look good. With the world's second highest Average points, behind -RC- and just ahead of Wick3d, ETN looks to be a promising tribe. However, I just don't think they have the ability to deliver. If you're reading this Slush or Mwollett, please, feel free to prove me wrong.

2. -RC- - The Tribe I am apart of. In my opinion, this tribe, or at least, some of the members in this tribe, have the greatest chance at winning this world. I will say no more.

3. ~GPS~ - Another promising tribe, lead by AngryDragon and Adam5587, with Angrydragon being a personal friend of mine and a player I co-play with on the .net servers, who, in my opinion, is the right man suited for the task of leading one of the most promising tribes on this world. Anyway, onto the tribe itself. The tribe profile, in my opinion, is slightly disappointing, I don't find it very appealing, However, it's profile pic is well done, adding to the profile. With the fourth highest Average Points per player in world 10, some incredibly skilled and experienced players, ~GPS~ definitely has what it takes to shake this world, and possibly win.

4. POON - Lead by Rumble, POON is a tribe I'm not entirely sure of. Some of it's players have some TW experience, the profile is enticing, and the tribe's member count boasts two of the top 20, including the current number 1, Arieanon. However, taking a closer look, POON's top member is yet to reach 100 plunders, and the duke, rumble, yet to reach 1000. Many other players in the tribe are inexperienced, leading me to believe this tribe will not be a big player in this world.

5. DRINK! - Drink are, in my opinion, another tribe that looks to be promising, assuming their experienced members stick with them. Lead by Adakman, a winner of the CAOS family from world 5, and currently in the number one tribe 2F2F in world 8, the tribe is headed by an experienced player, something many of the top 20 cannot boast. The tribe also has many from the CAOS family in world 9 and 5. Unfortunately, however, those of the tribe with their awards shown have incredibly low plunders, leading me to believe many of these players aren't all that active. DRINK! definitely do have the potential to win, they just need to harness it well.

6. WO - WO, in my opinion, are not a tribe that will be around long, in my opinion. A cluttered, messy profile, and academy, and to top it all off, a lot of inactives. Best of luck to them and their 4 leaders.

7. NA - Another tribe that, in my opinion, doesn't promise much. Headed by Crom, with 2-3 academy tribes, I can't see this tribe going anywhere. Except, of course, down the ranks.

8. ODA - No, just no. Yet, another copy of Lakewind's world-winning creation, ODA, from W50, and now W69, this tribe shows a lack of originality, and prying a tad below the surface, it seems to be lacking in something else. Decent leadership and members, and with an academy tribe, it certainly has plenty of members. Lead by Hattori Hanzo, I really doubt this tribe will go anywhere.

9. Silent - Look, judging on profile alone, cluttered, an academy tribe, and a bunch of pointless drawing thingys made up of weird symbols, letters and numbers, this tribe really is nothing special. And I really mean nothing. Headed by Blackstar, and filled with slow-growing, inactive players, I'm sorry, but I really can't see this tribe going anywhere.

10. Haters - This tribe has actually piqued my interest. With tatiR (assuming the same tatiR from HATE on w61) in a leadership position, and a top 20 player with 1k+ plunders (Yes, you read this correctly), Haters could really be a decent tribe in weeks to come, and possibly a contender for the top spot of this world. Unfortunately, however, Haters do have a low average points per player.

11. NA3 - See NA.

12. ~O~ - An above-average profile, but by the looks of it, that's all that's above average. Low Average-Points per player, a lot of inactives, and it's top members with low plunder counts, Nope, can't see these guys going anywhere.

13. BYOB - A fair bit of inactivity, with their top member on under 10k looted. No thanks.

14. ~LoD~ - No one in the top 100, a lot of inactive players.

15. n00bs - Headed by AssassinGR, n00bs are a tribe surrounded by controversy. With many of it's players from the world winning tribe, n00bs definitely does have some experience. However, I really don't think these guys are contenders for the top spot. They've tried for a w2 repeat twice now, w4 and w7, and I seriously don't see one happening here, unfortunately.

16. ZERO - 1 in the top 20, 3 in the top 100. 1 or 2 decent members, apart from that, nothing out of the ordinary.

17. GIMP - Nothing interesting IMO.

18. WO1 - See WO

19. STFU - Low average points, 1 or 2 decent members, lead by Axiom. Can't say I see this tribe going anywhere either.

20. ~RIZE~ - Pretty sure these guys are apart of that NA family, correct me if I'm wrong.

Other tribes of interest:

53. Wick3d - Third in the world for APPP with 871 Average points per player, 2 of the top 20, 7 members. A decent tribe, will need more members to do any real damage though, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4347

Bronze plunderer award isn't low farming if your farms are producing good or you have eliminated your farming competition. What matters is the amount of resources you have already robbed. I would like to see the list of the top 10 robbers.

DeletedUser

Bronze plunderer award isn't low farming if your farms are producing good or you have eliminated your farming competition. What matters is the amount of resources you have already robbed. I would like to see the list of the top 10 robbers.

The thing is, you can't be looting as much as someone with more plunders, people with higher plunders are farming more efficiently, farming more villages, getting more resources.

DeletedUser

To rate, your own gaming or your tribe mates, if they haven't farmed more than 300k resources yet, they are not good enough.

Edit: btw I was away for a business trip but I'm back now, so expect more from me :O
But don't expect too much cuz I may have to go on another business trip soon.

DeletedUser

Does anybody know what happened to ETN2? Earlier, I just thought ETN was bringing some members up and trimming down the family's member count, but it actually looks like the tribe was disbanded and is being pieced back together right now.

Whether the disband was due to an outside sitter or untrustworthy member gaining privileges and using them to harm the tribe, or the leader of ETN2 was unhappy with the way things were being run, this just adds more doubt to the leadership abilities of the ETN family.

DeletedUser

20. ~RIZE~ - Pretty sure these guys are apart of that NA family, correct me if I'm wrong.

We aren't in the NA family, we are allies with them.

DeletedUser4356

pk3rz 30

What is your opinio now about ODA.After that placed 4th?
A tiribe with a fast development...

DeletedUser

Organised Destructive Aggression

The Brother tribe of the ODA

=ODA= was founded by Florin17. If you have questions please contact Florin17.

Recruitment from: 350 points
With a introduction from you:)

thats the profile from the tribe you are in florin.
you are a brother tribe of ODA.
you have the tribe name misspelled. missing an e.
ODA itself is rank 5. none of the top 10 has hit the 1.000 plunders yet. some are even still holding their 10 plunders award.
they dont seem to show much development as you stated.
just until the 9th, they have been recruiting 2 players a day.
other than that, i don't know much about their leadership although some of those names look familiar to me. not sure from where.
probably because i know the show bob the builder and hanzo is from naruto probably.

DeletedUser

POON is also filled with pointwhores. favorites is definitely a personal opinion. and neither of those two tribes are my favorite tbh.
currently, i have no favorites. no tribe stands out to me. no tribes meets my standards, same ideals, same goals, etc. same desired image, stuff like that.

as for who will remain around, i highly doubt anyone will know until nobles have been around by at least the top 100 players.