Top 20 Tribes.

DeletedUser

tribe limit doesnt help lol

x1
x2
x3
x4

tribes are still getting big, by shared forums they can still have 120 members +

they should make a 10 member tribe lock world. that would be very interesting.

DeletedUser4021

Greaaat, stuck with a bunch of crappy inactives. You know at least half the players quit at 26 points right? They join for fun, look around, then forget about it after a few upgrades. Tribes would be made of complete chance.

DeletedUser

It would seem us haters have really flown under the radar, lovely!

DeletedUser

Something we are grateful for, helps us dominate our continent without too much involvement.

DeletedUser

As a tribe we started the world three days late, we did this for a reason, yet we are still here doing this well, things would be very different had we pre-registered.

DeletedUser

yes. very different indeed. and not in the way you are thinking.

DeletedUser4021

Nobles have hit and some tribes have dropped but the good majority of the tribes remain.

Someone sould do another top tribe analysis.

DeletedUser

i was writing my view on the top 5.. then i just erased it all cuz i dont wanna make one until more people start nobling.

DeletedUser

Same here, but the nobles and small skirmish's are starting to break out. Just look at WTF, they took Chimes out of any top rankings in a quick 2 days.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shame no one ever kept up with this thread. These were always my favorite threads on forums.