Top 20 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser4769
  • Start date

DeletedUser4625

Interesting! Evil disappeared and the leader of the former tribe Evil joined Animal.
This person named Z1PPA had a clear opinion about this tribe:
Wopper you Merged into a whole tribe you have been in war with...
:D

It did not really sound like he liked the way Animal was created. And now after he heard Animal was going to attack him. He made some fast decisions. All to safe his own butt! He did nothing for his own tribe members. He disbanded the tribe and left his old mates. All in one morning.

Are you guys also curious about this tribe? How long will those pets stay together?

DeletedUser4772

Interesting! Evil disappeared and the leader of the former tribe Evil joined Animal.
This person named Z1PPA had a clear opinion about this tribe:

It did not really sound like he liked the way Animal was created. And now after he heard Animal was going to attack him. He made some fast decisions. All to safe his own butt! He did nothing for his own tribe members. He disbanded the tribe and left his old mates. All in one morning.

Are you guys also curious about this tribe? How long will those pets stay together?

In all fairness, tribes change. A tribe that mass-recruited or took in enemy players after wars in the begining can change whenever they want to. If something benefits the tribe in the short-term such as gaining better talent in the tribe (Zippa) and securing an area, then you can't exactly say that when a war comes up, that the group of players can't work together. Me and zippa have been friends for a while before this mess and obviously he didn't join by choice. But just because a tribe gains players by intimidation, that doesn't mean that the tribe will break up - if I believed Zippa was indeed still hostile to our tribes aims, I wouldn't have invited him. Same thing with all the other players that merged in recently. But I wasn't born yesterday and I have led many tribes before so I know that little unity can split tribes - however at this point I don't think it's much of a problem. Soon as the Animals go on the prowl for other top tribes, we will find out just how united "the pets stay together".

DeletedUser4769

One thing for everyone. The evil guys are all good and nice players, I like them a lot, I just messed a few things up, I'm sorry for this. Hope you all get a great time.

DeletedUser

It takes guts to admit your mistakes Z1PPA. This is trait that is lacking in most TW players these days unfortunatley

DeletedUser4653

Its not his fault he has to make such mistakes....

It was just the wrong chose on the wrong time ...
HE will make up his mistakes and now he's just telling he was wrong!
Respect he did that some people will never admit there mistakes or faults.

Nah there's no lack in most op TW players just some stupid things that mess things up.

Good day !

DeletedUser

Send fakes to Animal and they will fold like lawn chairs!!

DeletedUser4772

What's that, sir? I didn't hear you over your premium ban, Captain.

DeletedUser4769

Captain got banned... I reported him :( I don't like things he did :(

DeletedUser4772

TEst, Inc., Animal, XXX. (Top 4)

What do you guys think will happen?

DeletedUser4881

Animal will finally demolish XXX and their huggling XXX-2, and then maybe rugged will have been owned by East.

Then, see who stands.