Top 25 Players

DeletedUser188

i promise 99% of all good .us Players won't be anything on .de or on .net :D
So don't speak about Nobodys <.< Only because u didnt here his name on .us before

i disagree with this, as dazzz and i have played net worlds before, and i have played .de worlds before, and i have been rank 1 there on several worlds. So there are good players that have been rank 1 on bigger worlds, and the fact that there are no 100 good players on this server means that there must be more than 1% of the good players who are decent enough for those other servers

DeletedUser3214

So don't speak about Nobodys <.< Only because u didnt here his name on .us before

Says who? My .nl tribe just won a world last month, not to mention all my .de/.net ventures.

DeletedUser1446

The chat looks fun! Helock i don´t agree not one bit with you.

DeletedUser

Not true, the three of us on this account have a lot of top 5 and rank 1 accounts across net, us, uk, de, ch and more.

DeletedUser

i think helock was on your side about me calling you a nobody and how i shouldnt call someone a nobody just because i havent heard their name in .us... except im new to .us as well so i cant seem to actually have heard anyone at all..

DeletedUser

Actually, i apologise to Helock. His post says 99% so I guess Kenny, matt, a couple others and I are the 1%.

I don't think i have ever played such an uncompetitive world.

DeletedUser3214

i think helock was on your side about me calling you a nobody and how i shouldnt call someone a nobody just because i havent heard their name in .us... except im new to .us as well so i cant seem to actually have heard anyone at all..

People change account names too, hard to see whose really playing an acc unless they make it public

DeletedUser1446

Missed you man! Although i see your face on fb everyday haha :D

Eheh! I didn´t know you were playing. I´m playing .net now. And with less time available i don´t think i´ll ever play like before although i´m always ready to new projects... just in case you were thinking on something like that :)

I will try to check this world because i would like to see a small fight between my two awesome friends MOLOCO and AENIMA! They are both crazy players and i like to see giants fight :p

DeletedUser

Well i missed tw and i miss our crazy skype chats lol(i don`t even remember my password for that account). Maybe we`ll play together again someday. .Us 16 is not much of a competition, even with less time i think i can reach the top 20 in a while :D I was pretty lazy to start 1 month later :D

DeletedUser3378

guys i only wanted to say, that when u didnt hear the name of someone in .us its like because they are from .net or other servers.

DeletedUser5831

Nope. I assume he's a US player? I recognise the name from us11.

The account was never on us11 so get your facts right. If the account was there it would most likely be rank 1 with multi looters and plunders as for moloco he will quit when u op him :p

DeletedUser188

The account was never on us11 so get your facts right. If the account was there it would most likely be rank 1 with multi looters and plunders as for moloco he will quit when u op him :p

go ahead my nukes are just waiting to have some fun :cool:

DeletedUser

Get your facts right please. People use aliases.

Sooo, I think rank 1 is gonna be there for a while...