Top 3 Worst Things that happened to World 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3662

1 - Selling PP for Resources

Can someone believe the fact that a player that hasnt yet plundered yet 10 villas and hasnt looted yet 10k resources might have 4k points?

Can someone believe that?

Well if you dont believe it, you should believe it now, InnoGames has made it true.

Check Vic550 player profile (dont really know how he might have achieved it but the only possible way for him to have this number of points without farming is by buying resources).

2 - The clustered barbarians issues

Dont know if these issue has been resolved since i have checked the forums but noone from the game mods has never confirmed that this issue has been closed and the barbarians in that area have been banned. The problem is bigger then that, all the players around that area have gained much more favorization until now from those barb villas even if those barb where banned before. This directly or indirectly unforizes the other players.

3 - Family tribes.

Im not talking here for RPT & RPT. (which disbanded a while ago), DRINK & DRUNK, etc, im talking for DR, LOD, DEATH families ... these family tribes have more then 300 players united. Its normal to fight 1 tribe or 2 tribes against 1 tribe but hey, its not normal to fight 10 tribes against 1 tribe.

Im not ranting here, im putting facts straight so possibly InnoGames might think of a ways to make us real players continue to play here, not just think of ways how to steal money through premium account features, etc.

Until the time that InnoGames resolves the issues on world 15, im gonna thank InnoGames for creating such wonderful game experience thanks to the new premium account features lol.

Actualy to make this more fun im gonna suggest InnoGames some new features to add:

- pay 1000 pp to win the world
- pay 1000 pp to put yourself in #1 in top players list

lol ... i hope they really add these 2 since i wont need then to farm, i wont need to fight, i wont need to play the game like it should be, i just need to have a credit card with lots of money on it and make some payments ... really love that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree! A few changes I would add to your suggestions is paying 500pp for a nuke/def build and maybe spawn with a fully built village for around 800pp?

DeletedUser

i think that weve seen it on w14 by now that pp buying is not a necessity at all and a hefty amount of heavy early game pp buyers get taken out later. as well as good players that werent at the top early will eventually catch up.

DeletedUser

I completely agree. Although let them soak up the glory while they can, we all know they probably don't have much troops, and if they wan't to spend money to make villages for the better players then by all means, let them. Eventually skill will take over within the month and only the best shall prevail!

DeletedUser4938

Only thing I'm truly upset is the family tribe issue, it has gone to another level, this early in the world there is already 8 DEATH tribes... Yes they might have a high number of unskilled players, but a handful of good players with and army of noobs following their orders can do some damage. We all know family tribes barely ever last, much less win, but it surely sucks when u are surrounded by 3 different family tribes and on top they are all allied... As for PP some players know how to use them effectively like tripleP has done, others just spend to build their villas for us to take. So yes PP help out but u also need some skill to manage correctly. With that said I do believe you are correct to post this if that's how you feel, but do give it A little longer and things will all where they should.

DeletedUser5213

If you played W14 (the first US world to introduce buying res. with PP) and had any skill you'd know buying res. with PP at the start doesn't mean anything, you can have a good start but a swift down fall if you don't have the mechanical skills to back it up. Stop complaining, you're ranked around 500. There's a reason for that.

I'm ranked #4 on W14, we didn't buy any res. with PP at start-up. The tribe I lead (SaVage) is ranked #3 and has been around since day 1. We have no family tribes.

DeletedUser3662

@AziDahaka, im not complaining, i just dont like the fact that i work so hard to be where i am and other players just use money to be way over me in points (dont know if they have troops though). I just dont like the new features (and this is the first world for me with this feature) and im just saying outloud my opinion on the new features ... so its not a complaining.

Im actualy fighting with a guy that has been growing on pp, has twice the points of me and still he lacks skill to fight. I know that sooner or later these players who have only money but no skill will have to leave the world. I didnt started playing tw yesterday so i know how it works.

DeletedUser

As long as there won't be a feature "-50% troops recruit time" it's still playable :)

DeletedUser5213

Yeah when it comes to fighting players you will soon pick out the top dogs from the weak, PP can help them in the short term, but not the long :).

DeletedUser

Just a brief comment about the DEATH stuff and family tribes in general

All I can say is that this is not a matter of something being wrong, family tribes are a strategy, i dont really like them, I prefer a core of elite members and one or two close allies, however, I except that family tribes are another way of doing things favoured by other people, its just a progression of the game and you must adapt your strategy to combat the new problems that arise.

DeletedUser

Hey, hey, calm down. Premium features have been around for a couple months now, and there will always be family tribes wether you like it or not. It is a part of the game. There's no need to complain. Do you think InnoGames have not heard it all before?

DeletedUser3662

@wopperbee. im sure that innogames have heard it all before, but this doesnt mean i dont have the right to express myself and my opinions regarding the game, features and issues within the game.

What do you think?

Since im sure, that others have complained to innogames about this before, this doesnt give you or me or anyone else, the right to talk about this?

So we arent free to express our opinions regarding the game, while we see the game go on the wrong direction?

DeletedUser

Who says this is the wrong direction?

Adapt to what is thrown at you.

When life gives you lemons make lemonade ;)

DeletedUser3662

I have been playing this game for more then 6 years in lots of servers and lots of worlds. I have seen how the game has evolved during the years. I have seen how many old players complained to the game devs when they removed the old graphical package of the tribalwars 6.5 version, and nothing was made from the game devs to return the old graphical package.

The game is getting worse with these features (at least for me, and im sure that a lot of players, old players, think like me, after all none wants to see so many family tribes at least). Im just stating my opinion, im not trying to impone anyone else my opinion, im just stating it.

Deleted User - 419875

And this thread is going off topic... I will now close it...

Status
Not open for further replies.