Top 5 in 2 weeks time?

DeletedUser

What is all your predictions for the top 5 players in 2 weeks time (roughly world 1 month time) and why?

#1 Discord/Restart
#2 Discord/Restart

In my opinion i beleive that these accounts will both be in the top 2.
Discord - Good farmer and a good player. Decent sized base and is active.
Restart - Huge base, Good farming and activity.

#3 Bonus Village

I beleive has little to none pits (reason for low points) but has been farming a huge amount. Once he reaches nobles and works on to pits will be very intresting.

#4 iBradz, will drop alot since the noble rush in my opinion slowed him down too much.

#5 Alex . ,hasn't been growing much and may continue to decline.

Opinions guys?

DeletedUser

I would say thats quite an accurate prediction tbh.. well said.

DeletedUser

I agree with the top 3, however not entirely sure on the order. I do believe however that prot3ctor will knock either iBradz or Alex. out of the top 5 within 2 weeks. Going to hedge my bets and not state which i think is more likely.

DeletedUser

Hellbound - Holds the belief that Activity, Troops, and solid teamwork and coordination are more important then having other player's gripping nuts on externals, also holds the belief that those in the top ten are just huge targets for the rest of the world to set nukes on, For this I give him a ten out of ten.

DeletedUser

What is the time farme of the prediction, as 1 month world time is in the next 3 days lol?

DeletedUser

Also, what do you mean by "huge base" and "decent sized base" etc, mr negative?

DeletedUser

I think we will atleast top 10 if not top 5 in the next month :)

DeletedUser

Well i can confirm that Bonus Village will not be top 5 in 2 weeks time. I told him Discord was omnipotent....he didn't listen. Instead he tried to lie to me...:(

[1:20:38 AM] Haim2062|WopperBee|Bonus Village: i don't care
[1:20:44 AM] Haim2062|WopperBee|Bonus Village: my nuke has 6k axes 3k lc
[1:20:46 AM] Haim2062|WopperBee|Bonus Village: and 270 rams
[1:20:51 AM] Haim2062|WopperBee|Bonus Village: nothing will stop it :D
[1:20:55 AM] connor g: Your a liar
[1:21:02 AM] Haim2062|WopperBee|Bonus Village: you will see

Well....i definitely did see.

http://us18.tribalwars.us/public_report/a024f15607cde679cb74253a87fbe984

Enjoy. (3 more nobles died after this attack also).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i can confirm that Bonus Village will not be top 5 in 2 weeks time. I told him Discord was omnipotent....he didn't listen. Instead he tried to lie to me...:(

[1:20:38 AM] Haim2062|WopperBee|Bonus Village: i don't care
[1:20:44 AM] Haim2062|WopperBee|Bonus Village: my nuke has 6k axes 3k lc
[1:20:46 AM] Haim2062|WopperBee|Bonus Village: and 270 rams
[1:20:51 AM] Haim2062|WopperBee|Bonus Village: nothing will stop it :D
[1:20:55 AM] connor g: Your a liar
[1:21:02 AM] Haim2062|WopperBee|Bonus Village: you will see

Well....i definitely did see.

http://us18.tribalwars.us/public_report/a024f15607cde679cb74253a87fbe984

Enjoy. (3 more nobles died after this attack also).

someone skimped out on upgrading rax ;p

DeletedUser

Damn i was so gonna post the report :)... ok OT

my new Top 5 Reveal for 2 weeks time is

1. Discord
2. Restart
3. Alex
4. Alawi21
5. IBraDz

DeletedUser

Top 5 soon

1. Discord - Decent 2 villages, good farming area and high potential for next big noble
2. IBradz - Hardly lost troops, defensive main, but nobling free accounts with less troop losses and hence still on the game
3. Alex - Good start, slowed down a bit, in process on next village may be.
4. Restart - So far not nobled anything, interesting start. But poor location and targets. Might probably hit this spot if he nobles up near by villages
5. mmm i don't know. A lot of people are up for this spot.

DeletedUser

Top 5 soon

2. IBradz - Hardly lost troops, defensive main, but nobling free accounts with less troop losses and hence still on the game

Hardly lost troops = you would know this how?
Defensive main = Not even close
free accounts = I wish you were right ODA 12th :L
hence still on the game = ???

Please if your going to make these kind of comments, justify why, and wright things as guesses not facts when your wrong :)

DeletedUser

Top 5 soon

1. Discord - Decent 2 villages, good farming area and high potential for next big noble
3. Alex - Good start, slowed down a bit, in process on next village may be.
4. Restart - So far not nobled anything, interesting start. But poor location and targets. Might probably hit this spot if he nobles up near by villages
5. mmm i don't know. A lot of people are up for this spot.

Theres decent targets around (similar to what other peoples second villages are).

DeletedUser

@Mr.Ibradz -

Your first noble hardly had any ODA. And second noble was of brownless which you just got it pointwhored for you and when that account constructed its academy, you just nobled it. The world is watching you. Don't try to manipulate facts to prove yourself to be decent.

I would not prefer to comment more on your tactics or build. You want to show off to the world that you are the best, then just let it be. You can't make all people fools at the same time.

@Mr.Negative-

You might be right that your account got a lot of villages (1kish) around to noble. But you are still behind on this world. And I doubt a 1k village noble will put you in the lead compared to Discord's second village or Ibradz's villages. Good luck though with that.

DeletedUser

@Mr.Ibradz -

Your first noble hardly had any ODA. And second noble was of brownless which you just got it pointwhored for you and when that account constructed its academy, you just nobled it. The world is watching you. Don't try to manipulate facts to prove yourself to be decent.

I would not prefer to comment more on your tactics or build. You want to show off to the world that you are the best, then just let it be. You can't make all people fools at the same time.

@Mr.Negative-

You might be right that your account got a lot of villages (1kish) around to noble. But you are still behind on this world. And I doubt a 1k village noble will put you in the lead compared to Discord's second village or Ibradz's villages. Good luck though with that.

your funny :), you've proven even more you know nothing :)... Br0wnless did not construct anything from me i assure you, and i had a lot of ODA at that point for that stage in game!

DeletedUser

your funny :), you've proven even more you know nothing :)... Br0wnless did not construct anything from me i assure you, and i had a lot of ODA at that point for that stage in game!

As I pointed out earlier, no one really bothers much about you lies. You may pretend to have done everything yourself as much as you want. So just move on with the game than trying to justify your lies. Don't forget, its easy to know a village build from stats.