Top 5 Tribes Map/Opinions

DeletedUser707

It is very early to gather "real" Opinions, but feel free to share you're thoughts on the top players/tribes below. I will simply post a map/stats. I will not add VgF to the map due to them being a family tribe. Nothing wrong with it, just wanted a good map without having 80 dots smashed together in K44.

2dt62on.jpg

1) NDH (No Drama Here)

j5gfup.jpg

2) NL³ (No Life Low Lifes)

j0crp3.jpg

3) Why (Why So Serious..?) *typical start up tribe name*

2cx9iya.jpg

4) WEEDz (Department of Agriculture)

15ecx36.jpg

5) No Way
(No Way)

2enulif.jpg

As for opinions I will not give much due to how early it is but feel free to give your opinions. I will say WEEDz's is looking pretty impressive NDH has good ODA and a decent location compared to the rest of the Tops. Not a big fan of their recruiting policy but not everyone will run a tribe like I would. Now I will list top 5 ODA tribes with no map/details besides ODA Then I will leave it up for discussion.

1) WEEDz: ODA = 10.415
2) NDH: ODA = 8.775
3) JLA: ODA = 4.301
4) NL³: ODA = 3.779
5) VgF: ODA = 3.426​

Hope you guys enjoyed the read, it's still early but hope this helps you see how the top tribes are looking after a week of player.

~ Happy

DeletedUser

NDH will win this world :)

You comment on recruitment policies of our tribe but meh the spaces have to be filled :) Why not comment on the other tribes and their family tribes+ allies. If 40 members are giving you pains, then i am sure 70+ should. I think you have a hard-on for some players in the tribe... maybe some bad experiences?? :)

DeletedUser707

NDH will win this world :)

You comment on recruitment policies of our tribe but meh the spaces have to be filled :) Why not comment on the other tribes and their family tribes+ allies. If 40 members are giving you pains, then i am sure 70+ should. I think you have a hard-on for some players in the tribe... maybe some bad experiences?? :)

I didn't even put the family tribe in the top 5 when they have 2 tribes in the top 6. I think that's saying enough of what I think of them Leaf :)

As for you're tribe, nothing against them. Certainly not bad experiences. Only time i've ever been actively rimmed was on W2 of .net. Only played 3 worlds here, two of the three I won. The other one I was in the winning tribe but disagreed with a move Sweeney made on W13 so decided to quit W13. Would be 3 for 3 though.

As for how I feel about NDH. I don't think they are a bad tribe, I know a couple players within who are certainly decent players. I just don't agree with mass recruiting during start up. You are never going to know how good a player is before nobles without talking to them. So to recruit 18 players, you never talked to (you admitted this part already) During the first week of a world I disagree with.

DeletedUser

VgF will be make it.
If not then certain VgF players will, unless they get bored.

VgF2 wont :D

NDH - Certain good players
Weedz - Same as above

For a player that's currently in Tribal, you are being quite bias of all the members of VgF :smack:

DeletedUser707

For a player that's currently in Tribal, you are being quite bias of all the members of VgF :smack:

I am in Tribal due to playing with a couple of them in past worlds. Doesn't exactly mean the lead tribes the way I would. So I can have an opinion outside of what my tribe is doing.

~ Happy

DeletedUser

VgF are just PP whores. When the money fades so will their skill :D

DeletedUser

You should probably do some more research on the players :D

DeletedUser707

VgF are just PP whores. When the money fades so will their skill :D

Cookie is right, they have good players in the tribe. Not to mention with the new system of premium exchange its not as easy to pp whore. You can cut time, and cut 20% res on buildings but without a good farming method/income it is not going to do much. With the premium market almost always empty. You can't say theyve been buying all the res. I respect the players within the tribe. I just don't respect family tribes which is why I did not place them in my top 5. A couple players within the tribe will be around for a while assuming they are not here to make PP and they are here to win.

~ Happy

DeletedUser

You should probably do some more research on the players :D

Maybe a brief history of your biggest and baddest as researching takes too much time :)

But you deny the hardcore PP use? With the PE it makes it still as easy to PP whore :) I think it is easier as it costs less on average in startup with the PE than it did with normal market trades. I remember before it was in the whole 35PP for 1k res :eek:.

I am not saying PP is bad don't get it twisted but if the players are gaining a major advantage and waiting for res to show on the PE all day, then my statement is somewhat true?

DeletedUser

Of course but using PP is not at all related to your game play and whether you are good or not.
It's just another excuse to use to blame why someone is higher ranking than you. :)

DeletedUser

Actually. It is :).

PP gives a major advantage over many :) I use it myself. But I have not used as much as your guys :) I don't do market for PP I only cut down times/costs and the PP buffs in the subscription page. Also there is a classic player called "Linukas" whom i know. He is a lithuanian multi millionaire who has but a basic understanding of TW yet can PP his way to rank 1 in any world and he only nobles barbs :D Ranks mean nothing until 3-4 villages get nobled :) Thats when we check. Besides being below rank 30 isn't bad at this stage as its more a troop whoring season rather than PP whoring , well at least in my opinion :)