Top Five Tribes

DeletedUser707

I want to try and get the forums a bit more active on this world then we have had on the past worlds. So go to do a top 5 tribes map, and stats. Please put in your opinion below on who is the most promising tribe in your opinion. I personally will not put my opinion in this post just map and stats. Will do my opinion later on.

Tribe Name: Free! (Free Your Mind)
Member Count: 21
Number of tribe changes: 27
OD: 22.863 (1st)
ODA: 22.846 (1st)
ODD: 17 (64th)
Duke: Undead Abraham Lincoln

Tribe Name: *(I)* (Balkan Brothers)
Member Count: 25
Number of tribe changes: 41
OD: 2.941 (33rd)
ODA: 2.927 (24th)
ODD: 14 (65th)
Duke: *Phenomenal*

Tribe Name: Savage (Savages)
Tribe Changes: 35
OD: 13.804 (3rd)
ODA: 13.295 (3rd)
ODD: 509 (39th)
Duke: Blunterpoet & Monumental69

Tribe Name: NOP (No Problem No Panic Its Organic)
Member Count: 19
Tribe Changes: 27
OD: 2.873 (34th)
ODA: 1951 (30th)
ODD: 922 (27th)
Dukes: Maximusss

Tribe Name: Spank (SpankDatA**)
Tribe Changes: 41
OD: 10.066 (7th)
ODA: 10.007 (5th)
ODD: 59 (52nd)
Dukes: WallBuster

34614yb.jpg

DeletedUser707

He thinks we are "Doomed" Because I booted him from Free!. Why would I boot him from free would you ask? Well before he even joined he was told that we have a "mandatory defense requirement" he said he would not have an issue keeping up with it. After he joined about 2 days later I sent out a circ reminding the newer members our tribe about the troop requirement.

The next day I account sat him due to bad weather in his area and he has below 20/20 (spears & Swords) He then goes on a rant about how he refuses to support anyone without a level 20 wall. Which is a crazy request to ask for during start up.

So I came to the conclusion
A) He doesn't follow orders
B) He says everyone needs to have a level 20 wall for him to support them but didn't have a level 20 wall himself but when joined said he might need support if he took incomings.
C) Said he would refuse to send support if it made no sense (he classified sending support to someone with no level 20 wall as not having common sense)

So yeah we dooooooomed without you my friend. Please come back.

DeletedUser1381

Free seems to have great leadership. Dont ask me how i know this. I just do

DeletedUser

He thinks we are "Doomed" Because I booted him from Free!. Why would I boot him from free would you ask? Well before he even joined he was told that we have a "mandatory defense requirement" he said he would not have an issue keeping up with it. After he joined about 2 days later I sent out a circ reminding the newer members our tribe about the troop requirement.

The next day I account sat him due to bad weather in his area and he has below 20/20 (spears & Swords) He then goes on a rant about how he refuses to support anyone without a level 20 wall. Which is a crazy request to ask for during start up.

So I came to the conclusion
A) He doesn't follow orders
B) He says everyone needs to have a level 20 wall for him to support them but didn't have a level 20 wall himself but when joined said he might need support if he took incomings.
C) Said he would refuse to send support if it made no sense (he classified sending support to someone with no level 20 wall as not having common sense)

So yeah we dooooooomed without you my friend. Please come back.
I want to stay on topic here, but I cant help but notice the 2 blatent lies here
, 1. I said "internet down, plz sit" I never said weather, (PM if you want proof from screenshots of every mail sent to and by Undead)
2. " Well before he even joined he was told that we have a "mandatory defense requirement" he said he would not have an issue keeping up with it" this is completely untrue, there was no mail or message in our conversation about mandatory defense prior to my join date at 17th July 2016 - 16:13:23 (again, I can provide screenshots upon request, i just dont want to go to far off topic, so I am keeping this just as explanation as to why I feel Free! has bad leadership and will not win in end-game)
Unless I am mistaken, leaders are supposed to give direct information, because in the case of a dictatorship as this, if the leader's message is incoherent, then so to is the tribe. From what I have experienced, It seems like Free! will break apart, I could see a merge of Free and either NOP or Savage in the future that eliminates the weak links and forms the world winning tribe

DeletedUser707

Internet down, and storm is the same thing. Sorry I misspoken but I wouldn't consider that a "lie" I am 90% sure I told you about it before you joined. Even if I was wrong it was written in the forums and I sent out a circ about it so you are still in the wrong.

This is why he is mad, this conversation right here. I don't have the guide he's referring to in this chat but I can tell you what it more or less said.

"If you do not have a level 20 wall by the time you have an acad you are wrong, and no one will support you" This summed up his guide he was trying to say trumped supporting a tribe mate in need that he refused to unless he had a level 20 wall.

dragonsjet2 Jul 20, 18:50
internet down, plz sit

Undead Abraham Lincoln Jul 20, 22:53
You need to focus on building the minimum defensive troops. It was not a suggestion when I put it out in the circ. You've been here for 3 or 4 days now and you only had like 30 spears and 20 swords.... Kind of pissed me off.

dragonsjet2 Jul 20, 23:01
I have untill 1499 points to have 100/100 and untill 1500 points to have 150/150 as per your mail

dragonsjet2 Jul 20, 23:04
also, just fyi, i refuse to support someone who does not have lv20 wall as it is suicide

dragonsjet2 Jul 20, 23:04
(Slavi's request)

dragonsjet2 Jul 20, 23:20
im building the defense now, but just as a future reference, this makes EVERYONE a weak link, mixed vills are the worst of both worlds, not the best

Undead Abraham Lincoln Jul 20, 23:26

150/150 is not a mixed village. You will not max a level 30 farm out before you get your second village so 300 population is not going to kill you or your villages.

You will support anyone and everyone I ask you to if you got the troops.

You were not giving till 1499 to get 100/100.... it means if you are under 1499 you need to have 100/100 at your point you should have it/making it your goal. You shouldnt wait till you almost have 1500 to go for it.

dragonsjet2 Jul 21, 00:40
so at 26 points im expected to have 100/100?
And im sorry, kick me if you must, but i follow slavi's advice over idiotic requests, no village is worth supporting if it has less than a L20 wall I will have 100/100 probably tomorrow btw

Undead Abraham Lincoln Jul 21, 01:09
During start up asking someone to have a level 20 wall is insane...... You will send support where I tell you to, or you should just leave the tribe now.

Undead Abraham Lincoln Jul 21, 01:27
About the troops I don't want to insult you, but you are making it difficult....

Anyone under 1499 is required to have 100/100 yes, obviously I apply common sense to that. If you are at 400 points and rushing LC I am not going to have you rush to get 100/100. But when you are at 914 been in the tribe for 3 days and you don't even have 50/50 that is not acceptable. Shows you do not follow orders which is now a risk to my tribe.
a) you don't have troops to support others with
b) you don't follow orders.

dragonsjet2 Jul 21, 01:59
i follow common sense, if commander tells me to jump off cliff or be shot, I throw commander off cliff

Undead Abraham Lincoln Jul 21, 02:02
To easy, the commander just threw you into the ocean. Goodluck on W25

bidam veer

Reaction score
the tribe that has bidam veer,is the best tribe on w25.and that's all i can say:))))=)))