1. 10Nerds1Account - Not much to say really other than terrible, sits there all day farming his/her 25 push accounts resulting in being rank 1 looter, coupled together with 300k pp spent on the market and having 10 co players. Should be at least 10k by now. Will fall down the rankings very soon because of completely inadequate farming from Dan.
2. Masekrut555 - Seems solid, good candidate for rank 1.
3. Lady Knight - The only person on this list worse then 10Nerds, burst into an early 500 point lead but has since fallen more than 1.3k behind. This looks like a classic case of an account running out of pp.
7. DOGE - Rank 1 OD but maintains top 10, it will be interesting to see how and if it effects his growth.
8. Tank.Sr - Tank fangirl. That is all.
15. So.Simple - I know the account from .net... Another potential candidate for rank 1.
18. WindofWar31 - Very very strong .net player. My money is on him/her finishing rank 1.
Don't have time to do them all, just picked out the ones which struck me as interesting. Sorry to those who I missed out
rank 1 - 10Nerds1Account - More like 10Noobs25Accounts. Biggest noob pp whores I've ever seen. No one on a pp world like this can have this big of a lead without spending a ton of pp. However they cheated to get that much pp is amazingly beyond me, but it doesn't matter. No way they even manage to noble a village anyways.
rank 2 - Masekrut555 - Passed up Lady Knight recently and holding the rank 2 spot, potential #1 candidate with that steady growth. Probably still spent plenty of pp though.
rank 3 - Lady Knight - Cheater who ran out of pp.
rank 8 - Tank.Sr - TwTank wannabe
rank 12 - Afraid of the Dark - If it's the one from w73 .net they could do well again on here.
rank 15 - So.simple - Duke of their tribe is actually among the top players, unlike a lot of leaders who use leading as their excuse for not being a good player. In the long run maybe a chance of being a top player.
rank 18 - WindofWar31 - What Rob said above.
rank 20 - Slayaz - Noob
Rest of the accounts I don't recognize the names or have anything to say about them.
With less than 1k plunders they would most likely need to have some crazy good farms around them to get 900k res. It would be at a rate of over 900 resources per plunder, and you'd also have to factor in that early on you rarely would get nearly that much res per plunder.