Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'World D+B (W17)' started by earl., Oct 11, 2014.
Well may as well have a top players thread at this point in time now that it starts to matter more:
1. 10Nerds1Account - Not much to say really other than terrible, sits there all day farming his/her 25 push accounts resulting in being rank 1 looter, coupled together with 300k pp spent on the market and having 10 co players. Should be at least 10k by now. Will fall down the rankings very soon because of completely inadequate farming from Dan.
2. Masekrut555 - Seems solid, good candidate for rank 1.
3. Lady Knight - The only person on this list worse then 10Nerds, burst into an early 500 point lead but has since fallen more than 1.3k behind. This looks like a classic case of an account running out of pp.
7. DOGE - Rank 1 OD but maintains top 10, it will be interesting to see how and if it effects his growth.
8. Tank.Sr - Tank fangirl. That is all.
15. So.Simple - I know the account from .net... Another potential candidate for rank 1.
18. WindofWar31 - Very very strong .net player. My money is on him/her finishing rank 1.
Don't have time to do them all, just picked out the ones which struck me as interesting. Sorry to those who I missed out
rank 1 - 10Nerds1Account - More like 10Noobs25Accounts. Biggest noob pp whores I've ever seen. No one on a pp world like this can have this big of a lead without spending a ton of pp. However they cheated to get that much pp is amazingly beyond me, but it doesn't matter. No way they even manage to noble a village anyways.
rank 2 - Masekrut555 - Passed up Lady Knight recently and holding the rank 2 spot, potential #1 candidate with that steady growth. Probably still spent plenty of pp though.
rank 3 - Lady Knight - Cheater who ran out of pp.
rank 8 - Tank.Sr - TwTank wannabe
rank 12 - Afraid of the Dark - If it's the one from w73 .net they could do well again on here.
rank 15 - So.simple - Duke of their tribe is actually among the top players, unlike a lot of leaders who use leading as their excuse for not being a good player. In the long run maybe a chance of being a top player.
rank 18 - WindofWar31 - What Rob said above.
rank 20 - Slayaz - Noob
Rest of the accounts I don't recognize the names or have anything to say about them.
15 L33T SKY Whteve 2.567 1 2567
Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)
Plunder resources from other villages 10 times.
Robber (Wood - Level 1)
Loot a total of 500 resources.
I don't even.....:smack:
Galahad only has level 2 farming awards there:
Plunderer (Bronze - Level 2) Plunder resources from other villages 100 times.
Robber (Bronze - Level 2) Loot a total of 10.000 resources.
The Warlord (Bronze - Level 2) Attack 25 different players
Ye but he could still have 900k looted, whereas l33t cant even have 10k -.-
900k looted is shocking for a 3.6k player, I normally expect to be hitting 1 mil around 2k, depending on unit speed of course.
With less than 1k plunders they would most likely need to have some crazy good farms around them to get 900k res. It would be at a rate of over 900 resources per plunder, and you'd also have to factor in that early on you rarely would get nearly that much res per plunder.
and i remember you saying something about "not showing off to the internet friends"
jesus christ you must have a misserable life to keep updating when u get a bigger difference than rank2
Somebody please come stroke 10nerds massive ego (especially Dan's ) Or they might get sad!
10Nerds is 2 l33t omgomogmgom!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah-hmm, is that good enough?
That might sate them for today, but you never know with nerds
Dans ego isn't the problem.. It's Earls :'(
Im glad I could help, we don't need an ego blob now, do we?
My ego isnt satisfied until every player rage quits out of frustration at our l33tness
Hmmm...I for one love a good RQ
i tried that on us16, but somehow people kept playing even when i took like the first 30 looters of the day