no co-playing

DeletedUser

man i miss the old tribal wars
no pp on the market
no pp for 20% resources
no pp for cooldown
no pp for flags
no co-playing

Oh yeah I know, my account is showing that this is possible, and is also the best way to play :)

DeletedUser2047

Be addaptable? Im 18 years old living in a country with economical crisis.
How am i supposed to spend the same pp as someone who is living in the states and is co-playing with more than 4 people

DeletedUser

Who say we buy pp ? We make pp in w16 like others and now we spend them

DeletedUser2047

how many more villages you need so everyone can manage a village ? (talking about your account's co-players)
on topic: Crash is gonna crash 10nerds1account

DeletedUser

Well since Connor here needs me to update these when I take another villa I'll update it again:

7914473a707deecba0e800234e07b949.png

DeletedUser

Be addaptable? Im 18 years old living in a country with economical crisis.
How am i supposed to spend the same pp as someone who is living in the states and is co-playing with more than 4 people

Yea!!! I'm tired of all these Americans on the United States server too! I wish there was a server where all countries could come together and play and not just all these rich Americans! Oh wait...

p.s. No matter where you go you will find people with more money than you and if a game allows people to spend to win they will always have that advantage. This game at least lets you trade for premium point which attempts to balance the game for those that don't spend. Don't get me wrong I don't spend and it seems unfair at times but yesterday I got 100 premium points off of trading offers and watching videos which took very little effort. It may take more work than a person who flat out spends but it is doable.

I know this is off topic but it does not seem like he knows about trading for premium points.

Last edited by a moderator: