Top Tribes W31

• Thread starter DeletedUser7484
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah NOOBodies

The Queen of the North is watching your actions on w31, keep your lights on...The Darkness is coming

Like Kawoni said..."Good Luck"...

I wish you good luck because if i find your selfie i will meme it. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5959

Anyways back on topic...The Nobodies will be here on 31 for a pretty long time

Last edited by a moderator:

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Smokeone you said in all your posts that nobodies are amazing/will stay on the world

Can you be less boring and give some argumentation please? ;)

DeletedUser5959

Smokeone you said in all your posts that nobodies are amazing/will stay on the world

Can you be less boring and give some argumentation please? ;)

I would but I don't know how to use big fancy words like that to make myself
sound like a condescending prick trying to win a pissing contest on the Externals.

...The Nobodies are simply one of the best that these servers have to offer and our
stats back this claim up world after world after world that we as a tribe known to be
a pain in the ass for anyone trying to win a world we're on

...How's that for "argumentation" Natural :cool:

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
You blew me away man:eek:

However I have never seen the nobodies even having a go at winning a world, let alone winning one... so when you accomplish that I will be the first to admit that you guys are really good :)

I think that VET will come far this world because they will stand extremely strong in k54 and can secure it fairly easily, however FMIAB could secure 3 continents if everything goes well and then VET will not be able to win either or they would have to play extremely well and let FMIAB fall apart which I dont see happening