Top Tribes

DeletedUser6712

bidam veer...bidam veer.i am so great that you will have to write my name twice:)))
no need to thank me.i just wanna make 1000 posts on thhis forum.i really do not care if you like democracy or anarchy.not my problem,my former boss from w26.your democracy failed there hahahaha:)))
bidam veer, bidam veer, it was never intend to be your problem!
who is your former boss? I don't understand what you are saying about "your democracy failed", if you would go a little bin in detail on this I would really appreciate it!

bidam veer

Reaction score
you failed with grc on w26.it is enough?:))).and do not say that i have no idea about what happened.i played in that tribe,so i know that your democracy failed.a lot barons in GRC,a democracy tribe....where is grc now?i know for sure that is not on w26:))

DeletedUser6712

ah I see... this is threat for world 27 so I was just making sure that we are on same page.
well, personally I do not agree with you about "you failed with grc on w26.it is enough?"
Indeed, I was part of the leadership but I was not the original baron and I did not have all rights to run those tribes, I did my best. The most work I did was on supporting and trying to organize tribes, but other things line up the way they did and we lost our positions in the core. Partly, yes it was my fault because I was part of leadership. But I am in touch with most of the original crew members. I did not failed my democracy, I re-assured myself one more time that trust, honor and loyalty goes before skill. I have my own morals and rules for this game, and also I don't think I failed anyone. If talking more about subject matter, look at current top 1 tribe on the world 27 (of course everything might change), look at the members, most of them are from GRC crew! Do you think they would follow my lead if I failed them? I did not jump from tribe to tribe when very first nuke from decept hit our southern border like T1ganja did or tommyksk. I did not spy on my tribe or gave away any information like I am harambe did. I did not make any personal diplomacy with anyone like other players did. My stats in OD as supporter and attacked were talking for me at that time, so I don't understand what do you mean by saying "you failed with grc". It was not my original tribe and I was not duke of it. I had fun being part of it and I gather more than I lost for long run.
if you are pointing finger at me and saying that it was my fault that GRC failed or I failed my democracy - then maybe you are right from your point of view. And if you would like to talk more about this subject just mail me in the game, cause getting to 1000 messages by spamming here isn't my way to achieve something!

bidam veer

Reaction score
you were in the leadership....and your democracy way failed.that's all:)
threat...i do not make threats.i do not care about w27 for now at least.i wish you all the best for you and your tribe:)
PS;i had not read all your post.too long:))

DeletedUser6712

I still have no clue what you mean by "your democracy way failed"
maybe it is my fault that English isn't my first language or maybe it is yours?
you just saying stuff out of your booty without any explanation whatsoever...
I did not have democracy in world 26...
However I do have it now in world 27
Good luck you to you, it was nice to have conversation with you.

DeletedUser6713

Okey, this thread went far more off-topic than i thought.
Lets try again, I can start.

1: BSTRDS - Poor Bastards . I think they will go real far, they are more organized and got more experienced members than many other tribes out there. And their former history together is an prof that they know what teamwork is..

2: Duck - Duckies . I also believe in this tribe, got good and strong members, and if they handle their diplomatic relationships right they will be one of the tribes who will survive and thrive when nobles come flying.

3: 9000+ - Over 9000! . Got good members, seen the tribe name before on speed servers but am not sure if its the same players. Can be one of top tribes .

DeletedUser5959

Every morning I wake up and stare at the delete account page
with my password written in and the mouse hovered over "Ok"

...then I send my raids out, check my inbox/forums because of my
programming and I lack the constitution for "suicide", I suppose.

DeletedUser6712

top10 changed again everyone!!!!!
new merges and new tribes appear, who are the favorites now?

DeletedUser6722

3: 9000+ - Over 9000! . Got good members, seen the tribe name before on speed servers but am not sure if its the same players. Can be one of top tribes .

They'll fail. They're very spread out, and I'm currently dealing with two of their members who are trying to clear one of my tribemates with spears and swords and noble trains accompanied by no nukes. One of them is one of their top members too so if they're all like that I can't see them lasting another month

DeletedUser6712

just want to point out that team work and membership of -=V=- is freaking awesome