Trash talk

DeletedUser

Mass recruitment :- Inviting members to your tribe to join you in your conquest to take over the world.
Hugging :- Having diplomacy with as many in you immediate area, and/or people who can help you gain an unnatural advantage.

Next thing you are going to be saying is using the Premium Exchange gives an unfair advantage. I have heard it all now. Mass recruitment is not hugging, I mean wow unless things have drastically changed in the last week. Recruiting is a safety cushion, if you wish to give it some form of words to explain what it is *rollseyes* Hugging is purely a diplomatic relationship.

I mean wow, I don't know any of you and vice versa, but the way things get discussed on the externals and the points which are argued are laughable.

DeletedUser

Thank God this thread caught some fire. I actually have a reason to create a forum account now and post something.

DeletedUser5990

HERE'S SOME TRASH TALK: TOP THREE TRIBES
TRASHTRASHTRASHTRASHTRASHTRASHTRASHTRASH
TRASH VgFTRASHTRASHTRASHTRASHTRASHTRASH
TRASH NDHTRASHTRASHTRASH TRASHTRASHTRASH
TRASH NL³TRASHTRASHTRASHTRASHTRASHTRASH

DeletedUser

Mass recruitment :- Inviting members to your tribe to join you in your conquest to take over the world.
Hugging :- Having diplomacy with as many in you immediate area, and/or people who can help you gain an unnatural advantage.

Next thing you are going to be saying is using the Premium Exchange gives an unfair advantage. I have heard it all now. Mass recruitment is not hugging, I mean wow unless things have drastically changed in the last week. Recruiting is a safety cushion, if you wish to give it some form of words to explain what it is *rollseyes* Hugging is purely a diplomatic relationship.

I mean wow, I don't know any of you and vice versa, but the way things get discussed on the externals and the points which are argued are laughable.

Fine, you have a point. Mass recruitment is one thing and hugging is another HOWEVER mass recruitment ⇔ hugging. It's relatable, you pretty much achieve the same things but on a smaller scale in most circumstances even though recruitment has its benefits.

P.S I think your definition of hugging is somewhat off, you might want to use a dictionary next time. ;)

Thank God this thread caught some fire. I actually have a reason to create a forum account now and post something.

Create? You mean use as your forum account was created a while back. I do however agree with you. These threads were always fun on the .se, hopefully .us is just as good at this as the Swedes.

DeletedUser707

Lets get this straight...

Recruiting players to take over the world and filling your member limit is not hugging.

Mass inviting Players you don't know or never even talked to.... this is hugging.

You are not strategically recruiting nor are you recruiting for personality at this point, you are simply recruiting for points/villages which in my mind is no different then getting a diplomacy with tribes around you.

Everyone has an opinion though. If you asked someone whats the best start up, you will get 100's of answers, if you ask someone what is hugging you will get 100's of answers.

~ Happy

DeletedUser

So based on that, joining a tribe is basically hugging?

So unless we do this solo, then in some form or other we are hugging? Because I join tribes with people I have never spoken to before or know... Strategically recruiting in our dominant K is smart. I still don't see how inviting 18 members (mass recruitment) is classed as hugging.

Like i said if this is the case... then any form of communication with more than 1 person in a general area would be classed as hugging. Considering this is Tribal wars then recruiting members in a tribe to eventually go to war cannot be classed as hugging.

:)

DeletedUser707

This will be my last response as you seem incapable of understanding.

Recruiting players you never talked to, I personally consider hugging. How do you know what you are recruiting, how do you know if they fit into what your tribes plans are if you don't see what kind of player he is.

You just admitted you guys recruited 18 members, to dominate a K without talking to any of them... So recruiting for points/villages/numbers. Why do you get diplomacy? You get diplomacy to increase the odds of winning with larger points/villages/numbers. It's not far off. If you don't want to classify it as hugging, and want to classify it as "mass recruiting with no head on our shoulders" We can go with ether or. I don't mind.

~ Happy

DeletedUser5959

...as a cynic, I'm wondering if this is a ploy on New Leaf's
part to get some decent internal farms for the good players?

DeletedUser2999

...as a cynic, I'm wondering if this is a ploy on New Leaf's
part to get some decent internal farms for the good players?

See, that is what ACADEMY tribes are for. You have a few good people as leaders in the academy and you find out who is worth keeping or farming and do what must be done from there ;)

DeletedUser

Why would you name a topic trash talk if I can't do it? Incredible

DeletedUser3973

I want to relate my love life to yer obtuse man sex angles.

DeletedUser707

I bet that 3 of the top 5 tribes wont make it late game..

If you don't mind, you should post which 3 and why in my top 5 tribe thread. I am interested in hearing opinions thats why I started it.

~ Happy

DeletedUser

If you don't mind, you should post which 3 and why in my top 5 tribe thread. I am interested in hearing opinions thats why I started it.

~ Happy

Interested in hearing opinions yet you try to cut me down when mine is not parallel with yours?

Are you one of those players who talk big and all intellectual on the externals and then ingame don't even play the world?? Because if so how do you have the right to comment on anyones ability or actions ingame?

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser707

Interested in hearing opinions yet you try to cut me down when mine is not parallel with yours?

I didn't cut you down because of you're opinion or at least I didn't mean to come across that way. You were coming across as trying to tell me my opinion on hugging is wrong. So I was just explaining my opinion of why I call it hugging. Wasn't trying to say you're opinion is wrong, was just trying to say my opinion is not wrong ether. They are opinions.