Trash talk

bidam veer

Reaction score
what is wrong with that bot protection...i am not a robot.select all pictures with rivers-you are not a robot...wtf?:)))
PS:error 404 not found.robot not here:))

Last edited:

DeletedUser6362

what is wrong with that bot protection...i am not a robot.select all pictures with rivers-you are not a robot...wtf?:)))
PS:error 404 not found.robot not here:))

Agreed. TW does not like farming today

bidam veer

Reaction score
hi to all the us server players,and especially to w22 players
I decided to play us server because i heard some good things about you.i realy was sicked of betrays from .ro or .net server.and i came on us server,w22 i joined one tribe with wich i played until the end.i thought that on us server,i will find men with honour and respect,but i was wrong...my experience on w22 showed me why us server is not populated(who the hell wants to came playing in a server where everyone betrays everyone,where are few very good players that betray one each other every time when they have their chance) and more important,it revealed me that .ro is nothing comparing with us.us is much more worst...yes,i saw betrays on ro,but nothing like here,in w22.
I only played one world seriously on us server and it was enough to convince myself that playing here is a waste of time(unless you enter with your own friends,to make 2 tribes and just elimate all the losers and traitors from that world) for a guy with rules and principales(and with a bad and ugly language also.i admit that).so,do not waste your time in trying to bring some new players,because sooner or later all of them will leave you...i am going to do that.if i do that,most of them will do the same.

At the end,i want to thank all the players that played among me in no way.it was a pleasure to play with guys like supernovas,sailfish,jtatro etc(they know).and also i want to congratulate nl3 leader,brocksmith for what he tried to do here:to play without diplomacy.it is something i never saw before.too bad he did not succeded.i would prefer losing all my villages to nl3 in a war then to leave us server like that.at least,if would lost to nl3.i could congratulate them and skake their hand.but,shit happens=to qoute someone.
I wish you all the best to all the players from us server...but this is a lie,because i want to insult a lot of guys from w22,but this is a public forum,kids have acces to it.maybe they are not ready to read some insults from me:))

PS:i wonder if i will get a ban for this post.i did not insult anyone,but i said some words about us server:))

Deleted User - 419875

Everyone is entitled to their opinions as long as it does not bash or break the rules of the US forum.

You came to the US server because you were tired of the .ro server? As with any server you will have players that know each other and have played for long periods of time together so of course most of them will stick together. As you own words say you have only played one world and you have come to the conclusion that the entire server is as you say a lie. We are sorry that you feel that way. But by playing only one world you have harsh words for the entire server?

It is almost near impossible to play an entire world any longer without some sort of diplomacy. Not to mention players want to play with friends that this game has brought together. We understand that sometimes it is hard coming from another server and not knowing the group or groups of players that already play here and of course those players are going to be hard on you to see if you will stand up to the game play.

But please do not judge the entire server on one world you have played here. There are a ton of players here that are in fact honorable, decent players that just want to play the game with conviction. And again it is hard because you are dealing with other people and in no way can you read their minds or decide their actions for them.

Sorry you are disgruntled with the US server.

bidam veer

Reaction score
i was tired of betrays on .ro...that's why i wanted to try smething new.and i heard some good things about us.but i find it us much more worst then .ro.at least on w22.
us sever have few players,what i meet on w22 were some guys that won worlds before that...and will win future worlds.this is us server.few players that end it 5-6 worlds of each one.if i will start to play on w24 i will some beeeep(insult) from w22:)).so,i prefer to play on ,ro,where i know who i can trust and is willing to betray:)
Look.i am sorry for generalize,but i am pissed off...and usually i say a lot when i am pissed of.i do not said about all us players,i mentioned some names that i will respect...so,i did not said about all us server

on us server is possible to play without diplomacy.if nl3 had one academy valuable at least at half of nl3,they would won w22 without any problems

ok,soory for judging us server,but can i say that w22 is the worst world i ever played?(except of my guys from no way)full of traitors and guys who did not know what respect is.now,mi-e cam scarba de serverul american.and bang bang,maybe i will get a ban:))

DeletedUser

I like you so far bidam, I don't know how long you've played on the .us server but I've been here for a while now to know who to trust and who to not. But do you know why it's so enjoyable to play .us? Crushing the traitors and douche bags. I just think you need to give it some time and as long as you're honorable, it'll all come together naturally.

Deleted User - 419875

Well said ZeZe. You took the words right out of my mouth. The longer you play on a server you know whom you can trust and whom you can not. And sad to say every server and every world for that matter has difficult players that like to cause chaos. Sad but it is a fact. You just have to know who they are and are not.
I personally have been playing this game a long time on several different servers. And you will find spys and traitors on almost all worlds and servers.

DeletedUser6362

and also i want to congratulate nl3 leader,brocksmith for what he tried to do here:to play without diplomacy.it is something i never saw before.too bad he did not succeded.i would prefer losing all my villages to nl3 in a war then to leave us server like that.at least,if would lost to nl3.i could congratulate them and skake their hand.

Thanks Bidam, I too wish it would not have worked out the way that it did. I hope to see you on a future .US world.