Trash talk

DeletedUser

Looks like there are lots of premades. 40 tribe limit? Dayum, mass-recruitment is crazy. Who will fall first? :D

DeletedUser707

Not so much trash talk but a prediction, K44 won't have many barbs left by mid-game judging by the type of players that are in VgF and VgF2. 76 members already and we are only two days into the world. (clap)

~ Happy

DeletedUser

Nah that wasn't trash talk but you can say whatever you want in this thread regarding w22. :D

DeletedUser3973

I got some trash talky. Guy starts off saying he's not a tribe hopper and ends with sayin he's looking to hop tribes.

rumble Oct 22, 17:36
I can see you know how to play some. Did you join that tribe at random? I am not looking to step on toes. Just interested in seeing what your aims are. We are trying to form a group that will last.

Stalefish Oct 22, 17:37
I don't see the goal of this message...?

rumble Oct 22, 17:39
Just looking to see if you are a good fit for us champ. Not looking to steal you away from another tribe if they are your friends.

rumble Oct 22, 17:40
Does that spell it out better?

Stalefish Oct 22, 17:41
Hmmm

Perhaps

Are anyone else from why and NN invited as of now?

Stalefish Oct 22, 17:43
...?

rumble Oct 22, 17:44
No. I do not know them. I was just looking in our sector from a player who looks vested. I have no clue if they just randomly recruited you. So here I am taking a closer look than that. We have a few guys that have lead top tribes but we are by no means 1337. We don't force players units around.

Stalefish Oct 22, 17:47
I'll keep this in mind but I'm not looking to hop tribes.

rumble Oct 22, 17:48
Thanks. It's a little early to call settling in `hopping tribes`. Good luck with those guys.

Stalefish Oct 22, 17:49
I'm just going with the biggest tribe around me.

Stalefish Oct 22, 17:49
Then later when nobles come I'll be going to the tribe that best fits my wants/friends.

rumble Oct 22, 17:53
I understand. Who can blame that? I lead the #1 tribe on w10 for 6 months. Our leader lead UOW on the same world for the rest of it. We may die. I however want to plant my flag in the ground. I would think anyone else naturally would want the same. Signing up for `whoever is winning` is a bad look.

DeletedUser707

"I'm not looking to hop tribes
but I will go to a bigger tribe once nobles come if it fits my needs"

Thats what I gathered from that haha

~ Happy

DeletedUser

An answer to your question...

No Drama Here seems to be a good tribe. I know we had 20 of us meet up to play this world, but the other 20 are from mass recruitment :p. But the thing i rate about this tribe is the no hugging policy. If your not in this tribe then you have no diplomacy with us.

This is a hard thing to find in any server on TW :)

DeletedUser

We'll see what happens. No hugging policy? We'll see how that lasts, personally I think that when nobles come out then the hugging will begin. If not when BP ends. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

An answer to your question...

No Drama Here seems to be a good tribe. I know we had 20 of us meet up to play this world, but the other 20 are from mass recruitment :p. But the thing i rate about this tribe is the no hugging policy. If your not in this tribe then you have no diplomacy with us.

So you start with 20 people, fair enough, you then recruit another 20? through self admitted mass recruitment, and if it was a 20 member limit, you would be set, now you dont agree with hugging, yet you mass recruited, a ''normal'' tribe sizes amount of people which is in a sense hugging, and on the same token, you thereby don't have the most experienced players, as mass recruiting dictates you just randomly invite people,

You also posted this on externals so anyone experienced will realize, poke at you a little and the less than experienced members will crumble, how will you keep morale up, and continue forward at that, will you lose troops defending players that are not that experienced, will you teach them, will you just boot them and recruit yet more to fill numbers, thereby lowering your tribes overall reputation and member retention

This generally being the reason mass recruiters and ''family'' tribes tend not to work as well, of course i may be wrong and you may have a very strict recruitment and diplomacy policy, which is fine, and time will tell, i would just avoid putting anything that says too much about your tribe on external forums if i were you

DeletedUser5990

nl3 looks terrible and nobody should pay any attention to them.

DeletedUser

I wonder for how long NL3 will last. As well as that academy VgF tribe. Looks kinda interesting, especially with the no support outside of tribe rule.

DeletedUser707

I know a couple players within NDH, decent players. I wouldn't say they are great players. I have to agree with Hibari as far as the whole hugging and recruiting thing. If you arn't going to hug why recruit 20 members you don't know? On top of that you're tribe already has diplomacy so you are just fibbing on the Externals.

It won't happen on this world, specially not with you're tribe. You guys literally have 8 members inside each others 15x15's. Farming will be hard, moral will get low. You will ether start kicking members or you will grow slow and fall early. As for this being hard to find for a tribe to go the whole world without diplomacy. Thats because it never happens. Every world there is 4 or 5 tribes who claim to never get diplomacy. You ether lie and get diplomacy or you do what happened on W13 a couple different times and tell the tribe you have diplomacy with them while you plan to attack them. In which case in my opinion you didn't "go the whole world with no diplomacy" You just can't fight a fair war thats all.

~ Happy

DeletedUser5959

I really hate this one barb by me...it already built a wall!
It was my only source of resources, now how am I suppose to grow :'(

DeletedUser

Ok. Well is it hugging inviting people in a K to dominate it or is it smart? Dominating a k will give us a grip on the world with all the family tribes and all the allies etc. We have a strict no ally and no diplomacy. Recruitment isn't diplomacy and whoever says it is , has just gone off on a tangent as I am sure no normal person would class mass recruitment as hugging.

Secondly, I admit yes I don't know the most recent members we recruited YET, they may be better than I think :). We have a good team over here and an experienced team (maybe not in the original sense) but a team that has proven that working together can be successful.

As for the farming being a problem, well it shouldn't be :) I was in a similar situation on a UK classic world we were 8 members in 1 k (small tribe numbers on that world) and we ate a whole K therefore giving us a strong hold... then we went on to win the world. If these guys do the same in NDH i am sure history can repeat itself :).

Also if people hit our smaller members then to be fair I stand by the theory... if you can't help yourself you can't be helped. If the person is loyal and active and willing to learn then yes I will give my troops to them as, that is what i class as a tribemate. If they are just one of those people who stay silent, grow slow, and then post on the forum for the first time when they are in need, i will just watch and probably send a recap noble :).

DeletedUser

Ok. Well is it hugging inviting people in a K to dominate it or is it smart? Dominating a k will give us a grip on the world with all the family tribes and all the allies etc. We have a strict no ally and no diplomacy. Recruitment isn't diplomacy and whoever says it is , has just gone off on a tangent as I am sure no normal person would class mass recruitment as hugging.

Secondly, I admit yes I don't know the most recent members we recruited YET, they may be better than I think :). We have a good team over here and an experienced team (maybe not in the original sense) but a team that has proven that working together can be successful.

As for the farming being a problem, well it shouldn't be :) I was in a similar situation on a UK classic world we were 8 members in 1 k (small tribe numbers on that world) and we ate a whole K therefore giving us a strong hold... then we went on to win the world. If these guys do the same in NDH i am sure history can repeat itself :).

Also if people hit our smaller members then to be fair I stand by the theory... if you can't help yourself you can't be helped. If the person is loyal and active and willing to learn then yes I will give my troops to them as, that is what i class as a tribemate. If they are just one of those people who stay silent, grow slow, and then post on the forum for the first time when they are in need, i will just watch and probably send a recap noble :).

Mass-recruitment isn't hugging? Come one man, it is in a way. Mass-recruit = less players against you. Sounds like hugging. I mean 20 players? Could have been a whole tribe for all I know, but hey it's a 40 member tribe limit. I don't mind mass-recruitment though, just makes my war stats look better when I noble all the noobs out. :D

DeletedUser2999

I don't mind mass-recruitment though, just makes my war stats look better when I noble all the noobs out. :D

How do you noble the noobs when you can't noble yourself...? :confused: