to amaze me and get me to think that their dad
should've opt'ed for head instead.
:smack:

DeletedUser

Sometimes these people on here never cease
to amaze me and get me to think that their dad
should've opt'ed for head instead.
:smack:

Says a stoner, who's opinion is as valid as a 2 year old milk token.

DeletedUser5959

Says a stoner, who's opinion is as valid as a 2 year old milk token.

What does that even mean "a 2 year old milk token?"
what kind of backwoods "my mom is also my cousin" gibberish is that?

I have no idea, but I will say that I wasn't even directing that comment
at anybody in particular, just a generalized observation I made after reading
some things in this thread, after all this is called the trash talking thread is
it not?

One final note, don't belittle my intelligence New Leaf,
I might love all things green, but some of the things you
say makes me think you know a guy named Hisenburg and
like his blue recipe...a lot :p

DeletedUser

What does that even mean "a 2 year old milk token?"
what kind of backwoods "my mom is also my cousin" gibberish is that?

I have no idea, but I will say that I wasn't even directing that comment
at anybody in particular, just a generalized observation I made after reading
some things in this thread, after all this is called the trash talking thread is
it not?

One final note, don't belittle my intelligence New Leaf,
I might love all things green, but some of the things you
say makes me think you know a guy named Hisenburg and
like his blue recipe...a lot :p

The comment was to be read as...

Your opinion is as valid (means it is like unto/to be compared to) a two year old milk token (A milk token is something you get for free in a newspaper, and it normally expires in a week )

As for Meth, can't say I have ever tried it :). But for a bud smoker your logic and understanding is very limited of basic English :p. It is people like you that remind me the reason it is named "dope".

DeletedUser

Everyone has a right to their opinion however if anyone can explain to me how mass recruitment (in a world that allows preregistration) is a benefit? i mean you could have started off in a premade with your original members and grown as a unit, lets be honest if you had to go to war would you take 40 farmers with forks, or 20 soldiers? point in fact, if your mass recruiting you just define your tribe is lacking in quality, that's not an insult, its a fact, logically speaking, if i am playing a world and see tribes who in 2 days go from 20 - 40 members i know where the weak points are.

If i decided to go after and take a few of your members to become farms it really wouldn't take long to have other people realize, hey they are losing members or their growth is stagnant etc, on the other hand if i saw a 20 odd member tribe, attacked or scouted some of them and got back timed, or they were quickly stacked and i destroyed myself without having properly assessed that tribe, then its on my own head, and if i can rebuild, i know just from those 2 moves where the smart hits are and are not.

Recruiting just for the sake of numbers especially in a world where people generally seem to be familiar with the experienced members, and also on a smaller world, you kind of make yourself the sitting ducks of the world, because if people havn't hi you already its bound to sooner rather than later, once you get tested your actions will prove or disprove your comments in a way words never could, although you will inevitably lose troops early on which again wont help growth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser707

^ More or less what I have been trying to say this whole time, just worded better then I had.

DeletedUser

Everyone has their own gameplay, fair enough. Our tribe has always believed in a solid foundation of Teamwork, fun and Loyaltyl Our core members have worked together in many worlds and we are always looking for like minded players with the same core values to join us. It does not interest us to "mass recruit" as, live and learn, a lot of the time you find, when you do that it invites trouble in. But on the same tolken, it does work for others, it's all what you're looking for in gameplay.

For me personally, I must agree with Hibari in the hugging aspect of it.
:truelove:

Hugging greatly limits you. Between farming and overall growth. A few solid relationships with well plac
ed, like minded tribes is, for me, the way to go. :eek:

DeletedUser5990

can i trash talk how bad the premium exchange is at the beginning compared to the old market way? always empty 24/7

DeletedUser

I do not understand players who think mass recruiting is actually a good thing to do and what is worse than that they call themselves "Experienced players". I mean think of it logically speaking, If I just mass recruit random players knowing nothing about them will that make me an experienced player? No it won't. Will make me look like a desperate player looking for points and top rankings. An experienced player/team actually evaluate, know, check, choose, and see if that member is eligible to join or not, that is the right recruitment procedure and that is how we do it.

Choosing who you fight with side by side later on is a decision that must be taken carefully, the hell how would you know if you will get back stabbed by one of those randoms that you invited using the mass recruitment method? Yes, we might not have 40 members but we are damn sure we have the right ones who will stick with us till the end and who are absolutely loyal. After all we believe in Quality over Quantity.

Recruiting members who are not so experienced is not a problem if you and your team are willing to teach him to be a better player. I honestly despite tribes who mass recruit and call themselves strong tribes who will dominate this world.

Hugging tribes are honestly cowards, just seeking for protection and also calling themselves "Strong tribes". Give me a break, If you want to play the game right then do so.

Moe

DeletedUser707

can i trash talk how bad the premium exchange is at the beginning compared to the old market way? always empty 24/7

Yeah its good if you are trying to make pp but piss poor if you are trying to spend it.

DeletedUser

Ayy VgF dropped their academy tribe VgF2 and changed their name to CUTE. Didn't take too long before that happened :D

DeletedUser

Where the people at? Things have changed and this forum just gets more and more boring....

DeletedUser

I have seen a lot nukes from NL gone splat over the last couple of days. That says more than the stats of conquered villages on this world in my opinion.

At least my nukes don't go to full "waste"

DeletedUser6362

At least my nukes don't go to full "waste"

Lol RIP 12 nukes.

Would be easier if I were 30 minutes from their villages rather than 24 hours ;). They shift the D for me and others farther away so that you get easy caps! :p

DeletedUser

Lol RIP 12 nukes.

Would be easier if I were 30 minutes from their villages rather than 24 hours ;). They shift the D for me and others farther away so that you get easy caps! :p

Haha it's okay. When you have over 20 nobles, you sometimes just have kill the nukes. Can't spend all the resources on coins :D