Tribal SaVages

DeletedUser5213

Well well well. Good luck to you all ;). The end of World 14 is in motion.

DeletedUser

This world has gone downhill very fast....Good job on poaching players, and not actually beating your opponents...

DeletedUser5621

We had always worked as one tribe, now we have become . . . . . one tribe.

DeletedUser5213

Aw are you BOOM members a bit sad now that someone else is using your tactics? You sounds like hypocrites at their finest.

DeletedUser

We had always worked as one tribe, now we have become . . . . . one tribe.

My reference is about your tribes inability to take the core, so u recruit one of our players who is already established in the core.

DeletedUser5213

Inability? We're making ground, where as you and RTK continue to waste nobles on barbs. Logic.

DeletedUser5213

LJ you currently hold one villa. you've taken from SaVage/TRBL. Other 4 you managed to get got recapped. Now let's look, you've lost 9 villas. to us. Looks like your core cluster is getting stronger right ;). Losing built villas. and gaining barbs? Haven't heard of that tactic.

DeletedUser

The villages you have gotten because they were in horrible places....Outskirts of my cluster. Two way up north in he heart of SaVage. My mistake to take those villages...Almost impossible to defend. So I've changed my strategy a little, and it required me to take a few barbs....

DeletedUser

well if u remember correctly dargonsan was originally in TRIBAL and h went to TS to assist some one there then everyone moved to boom so technically we didn't poach him he was ours to begin with just went to help a friend then got caught in the tribe shuffle and decided it safer to stay there for a bit lol but thanks for looking after him for us

DeletedUser5034

^Yep.

They were in your your tribe but not a part of it. They were with us.

Also this SaVage - TRBL alliance has been around since the world started (minus the month where we had a war. World was getting a bit boring). We played as one tribe. Now we are one tribe.

Joining your ally is different to poaching enemy tribe members to reduce the amount of villages you have to conquer in a war.

DeletedUser

I was talking about dr bio shock and dargonsan say what you want thats player poaching. It is a legit strategy but you cannot deny it

DeletedUser5213

Darg wasn't really poached, he's be on our side since the beginning. DR I can't comment on, he wasn't my doing :).

DeletedUser

If Darg was on your side from the beginning, but he was a member of BOOM (a tribe you were at war with).. then he was a spy? Or at least infiltrating? That's not more honorable than poaching, and it surely reflects bad on Darg.

Aside from that, the merge seems like a legitimate and natural choice. I thought it would happen eventually. Good luck! I hope Tact joins sides with BOOM now to stop you guys from taking over 14 entirely, otherwise this should be a bit boring to watch.

DeletedUser5595

This is a great read. Poor BOOM!! Even today you were trying to poach players from us Zax. This after a number of unsuccessful attempts from Trackster to get one of our guys to spy. Double standards me thinks.

DeletedUser5213

Us (SaVage), weren't receiving any info from him, his friends are in TRBL and I can't speak on their behalf.

This is a great read. Poor BOOM!! Even today you were trying to poach players from us Zax. This after a number of unsuccessful attempts from Trackster to get one of our guys to spy. Double standards me thinks.

And yeah Alfie, everyone knows what BOOM does and has done previously, it's funny listening to them preach about poaching :).

Last edited by a moderator: