Tribal

DeletedUser2047

Firequeen here is all the truth about TRIBAL the so called honest and straightforward game.
Best Tribe Tribal simply because they seem to play an honest, straightforward game.
I joined Torn from the beginning even thought i had no one near me (unusual thing to do in .us us many people told me). We had a NAP with TRBL from the 2nd - 3rd day.
Days passes and me and TWnoob had good relations and communicating for attacking a target. We dont do anyhting and i actually take 3 of his villages by my-self. They get angry thinking that im going in their core (lmao).
I make a forum post and Dontworryimnotverygood supports me and he gets kicked out for being a SPY.
This is the forum message :

[player]TribalConqueror[/player] logic :
THIS WAS THE POST I MADE ON A SHARED FORUM WE HAD WITH TRBL BEFORE [player]TribalConqueror[/player] DELETED IT

Good evening [ally]TRBL[/ally] members.
An issue between us has occured while being in the middle of a war with [ally]DRINK![/ally], and i would like to know if you all want it or it is just an opinion from one of your members.
Yesterday i started clearing out [player]asdasdas[/player] all by myself. I was talking with [player]TWnewbie[/player] about doing it but i decided to go solo on this. I take him out and then this comes up.

TribalConqueror Oct 06, 13:50
You seem to be moving in and taking cities that we have cleared...is there a reason you keep moving so close to us?

Conqueror

*POINTWHORE* Oct 06, 13:54
the reason is that i cleaned everything from this player.
if you take this village it means war.

TribalConqueror Oct 06, 13:55
You threaten me???

*POINTWHORE* Oct 06, 13:56
I just tell you how everything happened.
i cleared all his villages.

TribalConqueror Oct 06, 13:56
Also, why would you even think about clearing in our area? And no, you didn't...I will save you the trouble!

*POINTWHORE* Oct 06, 13:59
want me to forward you everything?

TribalConqueror Oct 06, 13:59
You don't need to, you threatened and you come in the area without talking to me or anybody else...don't bother.

*POINTWHORE* Oct 06, 14:04
talking to who?
im friends with the others from your tribe you are the only one with the problem.
i will forward all this to swendog to see what he thinks.

TribalConqueror Oct 06, 14:06
I don't know who you think others are...you can forward what you want...you are now my target and the rest!

And Swendog has nothing to do with this...he can talk to me direct if he wants.

You threatened me and that is enough!

*POINTWHORE* Oct 06, 14:07
ok mate.
as you wish.
lets see how you handle us with drink also ;)

TribalConqueror Oct 06, 14:07
lol, you are a drink spy anyways!

*POINTWHORE* Oct 06, 14:12
aha k

I am ok with this if you also are ok with this. I dont mind being in war with you and also with [ally]DRINK![/ally]. If you think this is correct and im invading your space you can all come after me and i will not request anything from my fellow tribemates because this will give [ally]DRINK![/ally] advantage.
I have an incoming which i will not allow him to take the village
Village: [coord]493|574[/coord]
Wall level: OVER 9000
Defender:

001 [coord]490|550[/coord] --> Arrival time: Oct 07, 2015 00:03:18:681 [player]Drizzlt[/player]
001 [coord]490|550[/coord] --> Arrival time: Oct 07, 2015 00:03:18:781 [player]Drizzlt[/player]
001 [coord]490|550[/coord] --> Arrival time: Oct 07, 2015 00:03:18:881 [player]Drizzlt[/player]
001 [coord]490|550[/coord] --> Arrival time: Oct 07, 2015 00:03:18:981 [player]Drizzlt[/player]

And because im 100% true with everything i say and not a [ally]DRINK![/ally] spy, i will give here the evidence.

[report_display]https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/ddf98ce6a70f7b47cba0123a642a0710[/report_display]

[report_display]https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/aad0782357ea31d64bb4919a294ea9e2[/report_display]

[report_display]https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/d63d2f6166e457aeff19e7a72f973515[/report_display]

[report_display]https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/eedc589339dd7373744f53094d8519d7[/report_display]

[report_display]https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/812c51179bd089333e1c93e71c5ca630[/report_display]

So [ally]TRBL[/ally] from this point its up to you to decide how you will handle this.
If you ask me, i clearly didnt invade your core or threaten anyone from your tribe and was always willing to help out [ally]trbl[/ally].

SO APPARENTLY ME AND [player]DontworryIamnotverygood[/player] ARE [ally]DRINK![/ally] SPIES!

Dontworry joins us, a couple of days passes we have nap again and then sobranet wanted to quit and because i helped him when he started the game he wanted to gift me the villas.
Then TWnoob gets my villa never gives it back

FUN FACT H3adhunter (their leader) knew that im getting those villas and he didnt inform nearby TRBL members
I see that they get bonus villages inside of my core and decide to play chess on their leaders mind telling to him to stop the op on me
He first hesitates saying there is no op
Then says ok
After all this it actually seems that he really didnt know anything.
There are only 5 players nearby me making op on me.
It is all about TribalConqueror's BIG ego and straw in his head and twnewbie unskilled follow-up.

tl;dr
Tribal Conqueror and TWnewbie cancels a NAP between Torn and TRBL due to their BIG ego without their leadership knowing.
I get 200+ attacks while im at uni from my dearest NAP TRBL
inb4 they get maximum 3 villages from me, war starts and they quit like they did in w19

DeletedUser3141

Interesting
We can each of us only speak from our own experience of course.
I suspect that the politics between Tribal and Torn are a bit more complex than that but on this world they do seem even murkier than usual.

One thing I can state though is that neither you nor DWINVG were ever spies for Drink!

Btw you are or were on W19?
One thing I really dislike is spiteful play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

from what i know, dwianvg was called a spy by tribalconquerer for not having taken any drink villages during the war.

but from what dwianvg's profile said, it was because she was in a fight with a different tribe that TRBL was at war with.
and also said that TC also has no conquers off drink despite all his big talks.

and saying pointwhore is a spy for drink because he took mayhem villages by himself lol lets be real.

DeletedUser

Don't hate on Tribal, they defeated Drink single handed! :D

DeletedUser2355

Don't hate on Tribal, they defeated Drink single handed! :D

Yep with you in it aswell. Shame i wasn't on during that time and things happened in a different way. Sometimes things don't go how we want but for sure this world will be very different from other worlds. We will see :)

DeletedUser

Yep with you in it aswell. Shame i wasn't on during that time and things happened in a different way. Sometimes things don't go how we want but for sure this world will be very different from other worlds. We will see :)

I barely did anything though :D

DeletedUser5905

It is easy to point fingers and push the blame on others. Members leave because they are unhappy, not because they are offered some sort of signing bonus and pension along with a company car.

Tribes fail and succeed due to leadership and the faith that they have in their leadership. Drink failed because someone named Adakman was appointed to lead and hadn't the foggiest idea what he is doing.

Orcrist, firequeen you guys have done a good job doing the best you can, however you aren't even in the same tribe. I did my best to make peace with all parties involved and was ignored on all fronts. Cheers.

DeletedUser3141

Hmmm ... or they leave because they are lied to by someone they thought trustworthy. No that ISN'T directed at you.

On another note, this world is still quite young so there will be many changes to come. You DID try and make peace ... I don't think it was so much ignored as there were too many barriers. Some of those were just about a proper 'fit' in terms of approach and some were about people ... some was just about timing.

DeletedUser5905

Hmmm ... or they leave because they are lied to by someone they thought trustworthy. No that ISN'T directed at you.

On another note, this world is still quite young so there will be many changes to come. You DID try and make peace ... I don't think it was so much ignored as there were too many barriers. Some of those were just about a proper 'fit' in terms of approach and some were about people ... some was just about timing.

You are right this world is definitely young. Also very small and cozy lol