TribalWars improvements 2017

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser6833

2. Morale should be redesigned
2.1 Morale is great for the game however, I think it has been implemented in a bad way and for the wrong reasons. Firstly, remove point based morale and only use time based morale. From what I have understood, morale is there to benefit the less experienced players. That's not how it should be, experience comes from playing worlds, it's only natural that more experienced players have an advantage of less experienced ones. Morale should be time based because it shouldn't matter too much when you start the world.
2.2 Make it so that morale is removed after a certain point in the game, for example when a tribe has over 50% dominance and etc. This is to make end game less of a grind, by speeding things up.
2.3 I wouldn't mind having no morale, but that'll never happen.

3. No luck
The less RNG there is in the game the better IMO... This would also mean good buy luck flags.[/QUOTE]

A time-based morale I would like would be something closer to real-world. Like the more time needed for an attack to land the less the morale. Like if the soldiers are tired from all this walking. Currently morale is to help lower-point villages defend against higher-point villages but in real world your morale-confidence would be much higher against an easy target.

Luck flags should be removed but luck itself should be revamped. It should apply in player vs player since luck is part of anything in real world. But it shouldnt apply in player vs barbarian villages . getting -25% to -20% in 9 out of 10 barb farm runs isnt cool, especially vs lvl1 wall and I lose 1 of 3 or 1 of 4 LC

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Morale is really there because it slows down large players, extends the time worlds take to complete, and increases the profit margins as a result.

DeletedUser8044

What about not doing 2 watchtower worlds in a row? Please do a regular world with no church and watchtower, I have to skip every world it seems because you try to through something in to a new world....
have one world when you experiment all these changes but for the love of god please run a world with normal settings and no church /watchtower garbage

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you for your feedback, Due to the new world ending feature we had to set particular settings. So this is the reason for the watchtower.This is not an experimental setting it is a new world ending feature that we will be able to use in the future such as watchtower etc. And what do you have against the watchtower or church?

DeletedUser8044

Well I feel watchtower / 1% pop fakes , that in other words removes fakes from the game entirely, no problem with some worlds havingbone or the other, but I guarantee if you let players vote on a world settings, neither church or watchtower would be included because it is dumbing the game down for new people to learn but at the same time removing different strategies that make this a war game,

it seems it’s becoming much less a war game, watchtowers and church worlds just ask for hugging because it limits you to certain areas. Just please switch it up sometime , I skipped playing w35 because of watchtower, so I was pissed to find out another watchtower world... to me it seems church and watchtower belong in the casual world.

It’s obvious the game is only interested in the new members and attracting new members. But I will say yor driving away people with experience and help others in this game. I would never of kept playing if it wasn’t for all the great experienced players I played with when I was learning way back when. So please don’t forget about us people who have put a whole lot of time and love into this game and want to see the best for it because I want to continue to play, but these settings are really making it hard to love this game anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you for your feedback, It is hard to please everyone all the time, We can not have every world that is great for the vet players, it is good to have a mix of new players and old players. The old players can teach the new players the game if they are dedicated enough to play the game. The new features all something different for our old players. So there really is no way to please both at the same time so we have to find settings that sometimes are not ideal for vet players but that are fun for all. The game has evolved over the years, I can remember when scripts were new and I didnt like them but now I wouldnt play without them. I remember tagging 5k incoming and hoping that I got them all correct and didnt miss any nobles. I remember setting up a T-train. But, within the game we have made those things easier for all the players.