Tribalwars Team Applications

DeletedUser

I have one question to be asked, with a professional response, in order to make it clear to me. Are the Tribal wars Team Industry still accepting applications for any available jobs? For I have felt out one application on [Tue 6/22, 6:24 PM]. Now it’s [Sat 7/17, 10:42 AM], and I still haven’t received any response from the previous application that I’d sent. So therefore, it came to my attention, to take it into consideration.

DeletedUser

If you are talking about tribalwars.us then no, all available positions are filled until hoodoo says otherwise. If you are talking about InnoGames then visit the career section of their website, they list their openings for jobs there.

DeletedUser

Replyed - Another Question.

Tribalwars.us is what I was appointing too. Now that you’d answer my question, I would like to give thanks to you with such great respect. Also! While I’m still here, when Hoodoo does decide to open up some more positions, do I have to Put-In another application or will he used the one that I’d sent him a month ago?

DeletedUser

I would suggest sending in the application when positions are available again.

DeletedUser

Replyed - Thank you!

Alright and I believed that’s all. Thank you once again for your kindness and I hope to see you again one day or probably later today lolz.
Problem solved.