Tribalwars trailer competition discussion

DeletedUser

Please leave you comments about the competition here. Entries should be sent to me via forum mail(pm).

threeedeeeee.png

Dear players and Forum Goers,

Welcome to our first international competition! On behalf of InnoGames, we proudly present our world-wide Make a Trailer event. We will be handing out a brand new Nintendo 3DS and an official InnoGames' winner's certificate - among other items. Be sure to read on!

What's going on?
Tribal Wars finds itself in need of a trailer, and we'd like to see what those who know the game best can come up with - that means you, the community. What aspects of Tribal Wars would you want to share with others? How will you depict strategy, teamwork and a rise to power and influence? You are the trailer's writer, director and orchestra - the choices are all yours.

We'll be accepting submissions from February 20th 00:00 until April 3rd 23:59 CET. Submissions will no longer be processed after April 3rd, so please be on time!

Guidelines and Requirements
Trailers that fail to follow these guidelines and/or meet the requirements cannot be evaluated.

Your trailer must...

• be between 15 and 45 seconds long, no amount of deviation is allowed.
  • have at least a 320x240 resolution. We'd prefer 640x480.
  • contain only self composed music or freely licensed music.
  • contain at least 50% game content - the rest is up to you.
  • be in English. This includes any and all speech or text.

The trailer must not...

• contain copyrighted music, film clips or pictures.
  • contain any horrific, nude, extremist or otherwise inappropriate content.

Other:

• By participating you confirm that the video is free to be used by InnoGames GmbH without any restrictions for TV and online media usage. You also give us the right to alter and optimize the video. The winner has to send InnoGames GmbH the raw video content.
  • You are allowed to create your own graphics and also allowed to use all content provided by the competition and any content contained within the game.

How do I participate?
Create a video, and make sure it fits the requirements and rules provided above. When satisfied with what you have produced, upload your video to YouTube and include the following tags: Tribal Wars, Tribalwars, Die Stämme, Wars, Tribal
Done with all that? Send Oflow(the community manager) a link, via pm. He will make sure it ends up with the right people. Please note that uploading the trailer to YouTube constitutes confirmation on your part that your video does not contain any non-InnoGames copyrighted content.

How do I win?
The best trailers will be selected by a judging panel of 5 in the InnoGames GmbH office - the Product Manager for Tribal Wars, two of the Managing Directors, the Head of Marketing and the Public Relations manager. Based on what they think of your creation, these 5 will each be giving out a score between 1 and 5 to every video that comes their way. The selected trailers will then be made public, and the order of the final winners will be decided based on a world-wide poll in which any and all players can participate.

The InnoGames panel's selection of trailers will open for voting on April 6th during the day, and close on April 10th at 23:59 CET.

Prizes can also be won at a regional level - this is decided by your local moderation team using the same manner of scoring but no public vote.

The winners will be announced on Wednesday April 13th.

What can I win?

Prizes decided internationally by public vote on selected trailers:

• 1st A winner's certificate from InnoGames on which your accomplishment is described, a Nintendo 3DS, 10,000 Premium Points (PP) and of course, your trailer will be featured in various places and used on the marketing front-line alongside our upcoming, professionally produced trailer.
  • 2nd 7,000 PP, a Tribal Wars T-shirt printed with your username, a key-chain, a mug and video placement in the official TribalWars YouTube channel.
  • 3rd 6,000 PP, a personalized Tribal Wars T-shirt, a mug and video placement in the InnoGames YouTube channel.
  • 4th - 5th 4,500 PP, a personalized Tribal Wars T-shirt, a key-chain and video placement in the InnoGames YouTube channel.
  • 6th - 10th 3,500 PP, a Tribal Wars T-shirt and, of course, video placement in the InnoGames YouTube channel.

As previously mentioned, some prizes will also be handed out by your local team. There are no regional first-place winners - the 1st place winner selected by the international vote is the winner everywhere.

Decided per country by Team panel:

• 2nd - 3rd 3,500 PP
  • 4th - 5th 2,500 PP
  • 6th - 10th 1,500 PP

***​

We're all really looking forward to your submissions. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have!

Good luck to all,

The Tribalwars Team

DeletedUser

I would, but I don't know how to make trailers/don't have photoshop/don't have powerpoint/don't have any other software that might be used for it.

Which is presumably something that would be a problem :p

DeletedUser

Ive Got My Trailer Audio Opening Done Already :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1214

As Googly could be seen as some what of an ambassador to TW forums. Would it be okay to use his naked pictures obviously photoshopped to be applicable to the no nudity rule? Also remove some of the horrific forms of actions involving objects. Which would probably break the extremist rule as well.

DeletedUser

applicable to the no nudity rule

As long as you follow what you just said :p. I'd still avoid it if I were you, just to be on the safe side, but I suppose it can't hurt as long as you make sure it's not nudity or too much shown.

DeletedUser

As Googly could be seen as some what of an ambassador to TW forums. Would it be okay to use his naked pictures obviously photoshopped to be applicable to the no nudity rule? Also remove some of the horrific forms of actions involving objects. Which would probably break the extremist rule as well.

As long as you follow what you just said :p. I'd still avoid it if I were you, just to be on the safe side, but I suppose it can't hurt as long as you make sure it's not nudity or too much shown.

Most of those images are :eek:

DeletedUser

That is truly intense.

You must PM me the program you used to make it. :D